• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GiantBomb Quick Look Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

SSX looks sick good.

What the fuck was marketing thinking going for that xtreme survival bullshit initially - if you have a game of that calibre on your hands? Just show it off.

Exactly. This QL totally sold me on the game, while every piece of marketing left me skeptical.

Xater

Aside from that initial piece when it was called "Deadly Descent" everything I've seen of SSX trailers and video wise has been amazing.

Nope, The trailers I have seen always looked not crazy enough. Seeing this guy playing like this on the "Trick it!" stages is what I was looking for.

The Giant Bomb Thread |OT2| of Bombcasts, Quick Looks, Endurance Runs, and E-mails (and Breaking Brads, Load Our Last Saves, Random PC Games, Jar Times, etc.).

Seriously though, I wouldn't be opposed to the new thread becoming more of an all-inclusive Giant Bomb thread. The separate Bombcast threads are good, but it's kind of annoying having new video content being posted in two different threads.

Jintor

Seriously though, I wouldn't be opposed to the new thread becoming more of an all-inclusive Giant Bomb thread. The separate Bombcast threads are good, but it's kind of annoying having new video content being posted in two different threads.

Yeah, I don't think QLs really generate enough discussion to justify a second thread.

The GiantBomb OT of Video Content might be enough.

Gowans

Man this page is at almost at the 200,000 post thread limit and 1.5million views.

I would say that justifies another Quick Look thread, plenty of people want to see just the new games video previews. Give me 10mins I'll do it.

Man this page is at almost at the 200,000 post thread limit and 1.5million views.

I would say that justifies another Quick Look thread, plenty of people want to see just the new games video previews. Give me 10mins I'll do it.
An illegal amount of posts.

I like soldat's post on the first page (below). Not calling him on it or anything, because how could he have known...don't think anyone could have known 'Quick Look' would have become as synonymous as it has.

Brilliant idea. They need to brand this ("Quick Look" is so meh) and market it to drive traffic to their site IMO. Great feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom