• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual thread |OT2|Bears and Twinks and Otters. Oh My!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Not impressed.

tumblr_mfm7pm2LZt1rf78ozo1_500.jpg
8yIKK.jpg

do you even lift?

Since it's 2013 in a few days. How will you guys live this new year. Any changes?

2011 was a pretty dark year for me, so I vowed to make 2012 better. 2012 was going to be the year that I got happy.

It was a smashing success.

Yea, there were some dark spots, but, overall, 2012 was awesome. And so I want 2013 to be at least as awesome.

My current plan to accomplish this is to start traveling. Also I want boyfriend.

Delio

Oh for the new year I want to get my book finally done and out there. Find a Boyfriend. Of course lose weight like everyone says. Get my own place.

_Isaac

2011 was a pretty dark year for me, so I vowed to make 2012 better. 2012 was going to be the year that I got happy.

It was a smashing success.

Yea, there were some dark spots, but, overall, 2012 was awesome. And so I want 2013 to be at least as awesome.

My current plan to accomplish this is to start traveling. Also I want boyfriend.

What was so wonderful about 2012?

What was so wonderful about 2012?

Some highlights:

Became more active in this thread, joined the skype chat, joined a gay geeks group (thanks FatherBrain!), got a job, loss my virginity, felt up some go-go dancers, danced in a club for an hour or two

Generally, the theme is I put myself out there and evolved as person.

_Isaac

Some highlights:

Became more active in this thread, joined the skype chat, joined a gay geeks group (thanks FatherBrain!), got a job, loss my virginity, felt up some go-go dancers, danced in a club for an hour or two

Generally, the theme is I put myself out there and evolved as person.

I did most of the same things, but I don't feel as happy about it as you do. :/

Also that Asian guy up there is FINE!

Mr_Zombie

God tumblr is addicting.

I agree, it's really addicting. So as a personal project I had decided to develop a Win8 tumblr viewer so that I can do something productive while still ogling sexy guys. I still have a lot to do, but the main functionality (adding feeds, refreshing them and viewing photos) is already implemented :p

what are yours? share, gaygaf
- beards/facial hair; this has been my "fetish" ever since I was a teenager (even in The Sims, when thre were only two or three male heads with beards, I always ended up using them :p)
- legs; strong and well build legs are my weakness;
- chest, especially with slightly trimmed hair;
- scruffy guys in general ;)
- I recently discovered that glasses are also a nice addition

Yaaaas! Brown guys!

tumblr_mfppciVgVI1qgtr86o1_500.jpg
God, his eyes are beautiful.
I remember one of the gaffers has similar eyes.

I've never been a fan of socks higher than the ankle (no-show for life), so this just looks too much for me, in more ways than one. At least there's some green in there, so that's a plus.

The one on the right has the most appealing body for me.

Really? I think knee high socks are incredibly hot. The more colorful the better. I'm trying to bring back the fashion (which I think was from the early 80s) but haven't had much luck so far.

Great taste, Sagitario!

Mr_Zombie

So... yesterday was my first "gay night" - a local group of LGBT people organized a meeting so I joined (I decided to work on my social life and this was meant to be a first step to finally meet local people). And while it was better than spending another Friday evening at home (probably browsing GAF), I don't think it was a good idea overall. :/

First, the ratio of females to males was about 9:1. And all the guys were teenagers (or were looking and acting like teenagers). One guy even started conversation with me by calling me "mister". I felt so old. :( And while girls were talkative, joking around and all, guys were mostly shy, silent types.

Secondly, one of the guys was trying to hit on me through the whole evening. I didn't have the guts to simply tell him I'm not interested (he wasn't my type: both in looks and personality) and tried to talk with him out of courtesy, but the conversation didn't even went smoothly. It was basically: question, answer, "and you?" - type of question, answer and then few minutes of awkward silence and smiles. I really don't like smalltalk, I prefer discussions on specific topics, but bars with loud music, where you have to scream for the person sitting next to you to hear you, aren't really a good place for such things. I hoped the guy would finally get the clue and leave me alone, but he didn't. It didn't help that another girl was obviously trying to pair us up: I saw the guy and the girl constantly exchanging looks and texting with each other, and at one point she even bought as a beer, which was a bit uncomfortable.

Finally, about the midnight we left the bar and went to a club which one can say was a "gay club" (it advertises itself as "gay friendly club" but it was obvious that majority of people there were gay). And while I thought I should feel comfortable in a place where I don't have to hide with my homosexuality (I'm still not outed), I didn't. It was the first time I was among so many openly gay people and it felt weird, intimidated. Not to mention, clubs aren't really my thing, especially when I'm without friends. Thankfully, I had an excuse to leave quickly - I had to catch a train home (the next one was 3 hours later).

To sum it all: my social skills sucks, I feel awkward when someone's hitting on me, there's still some kind of blockade in me that prevents me from feeling fully comfortable among so many gay people and I hate nightlife.
I'm going to end up being alone ;_;

/rant

Alcoori

So... yesterday was my first "gay night" - a local group of LGBT people organized a meeting so I joined (I decided to work on my social life and this was meant to be a first step to finally meet local people). And while it was better than spending another Friday evening at home (probably browsing GAF), I don't think it was a good idea overall. :/

First, the ratio of females to males was about 9:1. And all the guys were teenagers (or were looking and acting like teenagers). One guy even started conversation with me by calling me "mister". I felt so old. :( And while girls were talkative, joking around and all, guys were mostly shy, silent types.

Secondly, one of the guys was trying to hit on me through the whole evening. I didn't have the guts to simply tell him I'm not interested (he wasn't my type: both in looks and personality) and tried to talk with him out of courtesy, but the conversation didn't even went smoothly. It was basically: question, answer, "and you?" - type of question, answer and then few minutes of awkward silence and smiles. I really don't like smalltalk, I prefer discussions on specific topics, but bars with loud music, where you have to scream for the person sitting next to you to hear you, aren't really a good place for such things. I hoped the guy would finally get the clue and leave me alone, but he didn't. It didn't help that another girl was obviously trying to pair us up: I saw the guy and the girl constantly exchanging looks and texting with each other, and at one point she even bought as a beer, which was a bit uncomfortable.

Finally, about the midnight we left the bar and went to a club which one can say was a "gay club" (it advertises itself as "gay friendly club" but it was obvious that majority of people there were gay). And while I thought I should feel comfortable in a place where I don't have to hide with my homosexuality (I'm still not outed), I didn't. It was the first time I was among so many openly gay people and it felt weird, intimidated. Not to mention, clubs aren't really my thing, especially when I'm without friends. Thankfully, I had an excuse to leave quickly - I had to catch a train home (the next one was 3 hours later).

To sum it all: my social skills sucks, I feel awkward when someone's hitting on me, there's still some kind of blockade in me that prevents me from feeling fully comfortable among so many gay people and I hate nightlife.
I'm going to end up being alone ;_;

/rant

Although the night wasn't perfect, that was a first step. At least you put yourself out there. You won't like everything "gay" you do. It's like in the straight world, some people you like, some you don't. You just gotta keep trying and putting yourself out there and you'll eventually find what suits you and be more comfortable with yourself.

Natetan

Do you like arabic guys? is the first thing that came to mind when I read furry forearms.

From all races, I think those with the middle-eastern, arabic look are probably the manliest (not necesarily the ones I like the most). Here in Germany there are lots of guys from turkey, some are muscled... damn, those look like men...

that's a great mindset, if it's there, great, if not, whatever.

see, abs don't do it for me, from your list I think I like guys in glasses and slightly shy. It feels nice to make them feel comfortable once you reach intimacy ^_^ say things like " hey, you have nothing to fear, it's o.k,
go ahead, grab it
". haha XD

you are a licker :D I like that too. it's fun, I just hate when people think saliva is disgusting...¬_¬ it ruins the fun

To be honest I always check guys forearms and around the neck to make sure there is none or little hair there. Hairy is just a non starter for me. Anything below the knees is fine.

I'll also be shallow and say a normal dick. I just want something similar to what I have , but it seems suprisingly rare to find a trimmed not bent. Not wierdly shaped penis. Also pro circumcision and its extremely rare outside the us.

Other than that I think what I like I'd flexible based on personality. I only really like Chinese/Japanese guys. I wouldn't say no to other people but they would have a lot more work to do to win me over.

Although the night wasn't perfect, that was a first step. At least you put yourself out there. You won't like everything "gay" you do. It's like in the straight world, some people you like, some you don't. You just gotta keep trying and putting yourself out there and you'll eventually find what suits you and be more comfortable with yourself.

This. All of this.

It's great that you made the first step, Mr. Zombie. That's the hard part. From there, things get relatively easier.

p_xavier

Authorized Fister
Anyone has their nipples pierced? I'm probably going to get mine done today but still not sure about it. I already have a triple guiche ladder, but nipples are supposed to be more sensitive. Any opinions?

Hey everyone! Long time lurker first time writer here. Have thought about writing something in this thread for quite some time, but previously refrained due to insecurity. I recently changed my username to something that can't be googled easily by friends (who knew my old username very well) so I feel more comfortable now.

Short about me: I'm 23 and I've known that I'm drawn to guys for many years, but ignored the fact since it's not really acceptable for my family. This past summer I realized that I should just accept myself, rather sooner than later, and decided to "come out" for myself. This process of coming to terms with myself has been hard at times, and is still ongoing, and I guess posting here is a step on the way. The people in here seem to be good at helping each other out and discussing problems, something I could use from time to time. Or so I think, hope I'm not making a mistake :p

Well met everyone!

_Isaac

Hey everyone! Long time lurker first time writer here. Have thought about writing something in this thread for quite some time, but previously refrained due to insecurity. I recently changed my username to something that can't be googled easily by friends (who knew my old username very well) so I feel more comfortable now.

Short about me: I'm 23 and I've known that I'm drawn to guys for many years, but ignored the fact since it's not really acceptable for my family. This past summer I realized that I should just accept myself, rather sooner than later, and decided to "come out" for myself. This process of coming to terms with myself has been hard at times, and is still ongoing, and I guess posting here is a step on the way. The people in here seem to be good at helping each other out and discussing problems, something I could use from time to time. Or so I think, hope I'm not making a mistake :p

Well met everyone!
I don't think it's a mistake. Being honest to yourself is a huge step in the right direction. Out of curiosity, are you gay or bi?

I don't think it's a mistake. Being honest to yourself is a huge step in the right direction. Out of curiosity, are you gay or bi?

Not entirely sure. Before this summer it was girls exclusively for me, but I never got past the making out stage with anyone. I've had emotions for a few girls, some of which responded back in the same way, but then suddenly it felt wrong every time and I stopped any sort of relationship from developing. I've gone a physically little bit further than that with a guy (just a single one, no relationship though), so I guess that makes me lean more towards being gay, but I don't feel like labeling myself yet.

Mr_Zombie

Yeah, I know that. That's why while the night was a so-so experience, I'm happy that I went there anyway.

Well met everyone!

Hi there.
I was in exactly the same situation (minus the name change) almost a year ago, when I posted here for the first time ;) I'm still coming to terms with myself, but being able to talk with people here and sharing thoughts really help.

Hi there.
Nice to hear that. I was in exactly the same situation (minus the name change) almost a year ago, when I posted here for the first time ;) I'm still coming to terms with myself, but being able to talk with people here and sharing thoughts really help.
Hey! :) I have gotten a few friends in my town that I've been able to talk to about different issues for the past months (people met through grindr, thankfully there are some sensible people in my area that are able to just talk), but I have been on GAF for so long that it feels natural to join this community as well.

Hello Katzen.
Hello Phono. Perfect GIF for my debut! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom