• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Manga News/Discussion |OTD| Oh, you're reading manga? How cute...

Takuan

That Ippo "chapter", yeesh.

Has anything been shared about Morikawa's illness? Is he literally working himself to death, or what?

Pesmerga00

While I have never really posted in these manga threads. I have been a habitual lurker. If GAF crashes and burns, I want y'all to know I really liked reading you impressions. I found, and read a lot of manga from recommendations here. Cheers!

Shouta

Full Drive Ch 1

A new table tennis manga, huh? Setup isn't bad and the art is good. The characters deem kind of dry so far but could lead to something. I like the back and forth Dan and Marin had in their match. I think I'll see where this one goes lol.

Shyranui

Neo Member
Hey.

I think I've never posted here but I lurked sometimes and it was always great to read discussions and a great way to discover new manga. Can I have and invite please? Thank you :)

Zweizer

Banned
All right there's more of y'all than I thought, so PMing every one of you is unfeasible due to the 10 min cooldown, so quote this message to see the link. It'll expire in 6 hours:

Full Drive Ch 1

A new table tennis manga, huh? Setup isn't bad and the art is good. The characters deem kind of dry so far but could lead to something. I like the back and forth Dan and Marin had in their match. I think I'll see where this one goes lol.

I thought it has potential and is exciting, hopefully it catches on with people.

Most exciting manga take of Ping Pong thus far.

the other day i stumbled upon some manhua and manhwa that got me hooked

the manhuas are very similar with the theme

Tales of Demons and Gods

imagine you skip the whole lame MC-that-becomes-stronger-bullshit-but-it-takes-300-chapters-or-20-seasons-for-it-to-happen. the MC dies when he is OP and seasoned but he reincarnates because reasons, the thing is he retains all his knowledge from his previous life and life gave him a chance to do things better for him and the people he cares about

Star Martial God Technique

the usual stuff, humble mc but with huge potential, i like the pace a lot it doesnt waste time with bullshit. the weakest of my three recommendations though

this one is the manhwa

The Gamer

at first I thought it was another SOA/Log Horizon clone but it aint. the mc is your usual high school kid passing time suddenly he can see names, titles and level on top of people like in video games. as gamer myself it immediately clicked with me, i found it witty and fun to read.

Top Bottom