• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Japanese Boxarts

Chiaroscuro said:
2132427621.jpg

I like the kid at the bottom-right straight thuggin'.

hirokazu

shattyboombatty said:
what is this? Another dating sim? an updated news reader?

Why hasn't there been a real eva game that's about the evas kicking ass and blowing things up?!?!? AHHHHHHHHHHHH
It's pachinko, someone made a thread about it like a month ago. There are real Eva games on PSP & PS2, I think? But There's no such thing as a good real Eva game, so maybe it's good that they're not making any?

Wehrwolf

hirokazu said:
It's pachinko, someone made a thread about it like a month ago. There are real Eva games on PSP & PS2, I think? But There's no such thing as a good real Eva game, so maybe it's good that they're not making any?

I kept hearing the N64 one was good, but never played it myself ^^;

Bebpo

Banned
Virtual On is definitely a great art cover. Love the way they downplay the game name and just focus on the big "4"

otoh, wowww this is terrible:
6199HwcELFL._SL500_300_.jpg

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Infernal Monkey said:

FYI: This is a diet training game by Jung Da-Yeon who's a 44 year old mom (pictured) who has 2 kids.

Sagitario said:
Love it!

Is the DKCR box completely green or just the header? Looks really cool either way.
Yellow would have been nice too.
Looks like just the header to me. The box is a little small but you can just about make out above the art you can see the white of the case around it (thats how Nintendo does boxshots, they have the box as well as the cover). Unless the person who did the mock-up forgot to make the outer part green.

Kuran

Banned
u_neek said:

I'm sorry, but PSP is so underappreciated on GAF!

Peace Walker is still keeping me busy, even without anyone to play mp with... Monster Hunter Tri is coming out really soon, Parasite Eve looks amazing, Dissidia 2 will also be likewise, and Tactics Ogre is almost here!

Amazing lineup...

Top Bottom