• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I've been watching my girlfriend play the last of us and it's awesome because she doesn't really like shooting so she's exclusively beating the fuck out of dudes.

Get'sMad

I've been watching my girlfriend play the last of us and it's awesome because she doesn't really like shooting so she's exclusively beating the fuck out of dudes.

Game came w/ my PS4 and I've been playing it about an hour or so a day over the last week for the first time since I went through it on the PS3 when it first came out a few years ago. forgot how damn intense it can get.

also jesus this new Carly Rae album is soo dang good y'all.

Acosta

Just had a thought. What if the reason I've been feeling so crappy lately is because I haven't really gone out with a bunch of people in a while? And like my introvert battery is way way overflowing with power, but my extrovert battery is totally empty, and the imbalance is making me feel terrible and depressed. And if I go out, my introvert battery will finally deplete to normal levels and my extrovert battery will be at least mostly charged.

What do you guys think?

Do it, life is about balance. Believe me, I'm a loner and a natural introvert but I need to go out. It´s a gamble, you don't know what will happen, it can be a great night and you will be satisfied, or it can be a bad night and you'll feel glad to go back home, it can even even be a soso night but feel like it was necessary to carry on.

Just go out, drink your favorite venom, see life from another perspective and you'll go back to natural way in a more satisfied way. I have thought a lot in the terms you are talking about and I feel you are in the right path, give yourself a night out.

Wool

Just watched Escape From New York. That's a good one. I liked the way Isaac Hayes' car had chandeliers on every corner.

Get'sMad

Rum (and coke) was ruined for me in high school...was never able to choke the stuff down since..the sugar kills me.

Went from a beer snob in my early 20s to a vodka soda splash a juice man in my late 20s.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Rollin through the playground by my lonesome feeling restless listening to the tee circus
Gonna go far

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang the new true detective episode was really good

Now I'm drinking while my girlfriend is making fun of me

Wool

Dang the new true detective episode was really good

Now I'm drinking while my girlfriend is making fun of me

Yeah I liked it, but the grittiness gets a little cheesy once I start to consciously think about it. Like,
there's a shot of Colin Ferrell drinking whiskey, then cut to an angsty handsome cop who doesn't play by the rules driving his motorcycle 100mph with the headlight turned off, then cut to the badass female cop who hates her dad, etc.
It was kind of cliche and campy...

Salsa

im honestly just depressed in life right now and at like a very bad spot but im super pumped that I get to wake up tomorrow and heat up lehmeyun aka my favorite food

lehmeyun1.jpg

pizzas-pizzetas-calzone-lehmeyun-chivitos-a-la-parrilla-771101-MLU20284769278_042015-F.jpg

its the lil things. I need to turn shit around

good night

i take back what i said about not being attracted to gamers, as it turns out there's a whole network of models who love video games, including my future wife grace hartzel. if only i talked to her at that one concert...

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I liked it, but the grittiness gets a little cheesy once I start to consciously think about it. Like,
there's a shot of Colin Ferrell drinking whiskey, then cut to an angsty handsome cop who doesn't play by the rules driving his motorcycle 100mph with the headlight turned off, then cut to the badass female cop who hates her dad, etc.
It was kind of cliche and campy...
It was hella metal

Coda

im honestly just depressed in life right now and at like a very bad spot but im super pumped that I get to wake up tomorrow and heat up lehmeyun aka my favorite food

lehmeyun1.jpg

pizzas-pizzetas-calzone-lehmeyun-chivitos-a-la-parrilla-771101-MLU20284769278_042015-F.jpg

its the lil things. I need to turn shit around

good night

Nice, I'm Armenian so this was a family favorite quick dinner when we were too lazy to cook food.

Salsa

Nice, I'm Armenian so this was a family favorite quick dinner when we were too lazy to cook food.

im jelly. its pretty popular in Uruguay lately since an armenian family moved here and started a chain that is legit great, but I loved it since I was a kid cause my parents best friends were armenian descent

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Whoa that looks ultra delish.

Finally got my marijuana plants for the season. Just been so busy I haven't had time pick them up. Got a CBD rich strain and a Sativa. Only gonna do two this year, doing 5 was too much last year.

Big work festival is this weekend. I'm feeling good about it but its definitely gonna be insane. Gonna be hundreds of people needing to be served for the sake of art. :\

We did just get a new line of paint in today though and apparently we are the first store in the entire country to carry it. Its not that interesting but was kinda interesting. It comes in a plastic bag like baby food or something.

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member
I got drunk and hooked up with a random girl again tonight.

I don't know why but whenever the girl leaves or I leave I fill horrible and start crying sometimes. When I got back tonight I laid down on my friends couch that I'm staying on and basically had tears streaming out my eyes for a few minutes.

I hate having one night stands, but having someone hold me makes me feel good while it lasts...

Now to wake up again and feel awful about my life choices.

J. Bravo

totally enjoying this thing, whatever it may be, with this lovely woman. the sex is way vanilla but I can already tell as we get more comfortable with each other that I'm gonna expand her sexual horizons. she says she likes it rough, we'll see how rough she likes it. lol.

but honestly, she's very fun to hang out with and we can talk for hours and enjoy each others company. last weekend she was gone in north carolina, and this weekend she's gone to country stampede which is a giant country concert in manhattan, KS.

also, she said something a couple nights ago along the lines of "we're just hangin out and hookin up right now that's all this is" and I totally agreed. but she also does shit that makes me think know she wants a relationship. lol. like I went over there two nights ago while her best friend and her were making jello shots. the friend is pretty cool. but afterwards she goes "yeah kim (bff) approves of you!!" you don't do that for random hookups lol.

downside: we met on tinder, 2nd date she got drunk and told me about her 25+ partners senior year of hs --> freshman year of college, and she also told me about her shitty boyfriends that shes had long term relationships with. also something about she got pregnant but had an abortion? and she said something that makes me feel she might not be in total support of marriage equality, so that's gonna come up later. not sure.

congrats to the LGBT community on the marriage equality ruling though. that's pretty good.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I got drunk and hooked up with a random girl again tonight.

I don't know why but whenever the girl leaves or I leave I fill horrible and start crying sometimes. When I got back tonight I laid down on my friends couch that I'm staying on and basically had tears streaming out my eyes for a few minutes.

I hate having one night stands, but having someone hold me makes me feel good while it lasts...

Now to wake up again and feel awful about my life choices.
🆗🆒

Salsa

its legitimately too cold here for anyone to do shit but stay in bed

ive been basically hibernating all week trying to avoid a cold everyone seems to have cause I work next week

ill try to do somethin tomorrow for my sanity

AcridMeat

Banned
I'm pretty annoyed that I work tomorrow morning, but I think I'm gonna get a bottle of wine on the way home for a change.

Who am I kidding I'm gonna get beer and love it.

Tonight I met a French guy from Nance who looked like Dan Ryckert (No joke, same glasses and hair/beard everything)

Get'sMad

if its in the 50s and i still smoked cigs I'd be outside on the patio in my boxers, no shirt, right this instance smoking a J, drink in my hand and a freshly lit american spirit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dang it's the big June event today

Cooking breakfast for my homies

hoggert

was kehs/cop perma-ed? all signs point to yes, but i was looking through the old leaked Ted2 trailer with no cgi thread and was like i remember that guy. i miss him being grumpy and negative in dgaf.

it can get hella chilly man. you'd be surprised

im off to see a PUPPET SHOW

say hi to my sister
she was down by you last fall doing that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom