• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN Content 10/4/07 - (Go Sports Ski game, Simpsons & Bladestorm demos, other stuff)

SRG01

tanod said:
cat-whats-going-on.jpg

I'll work something out with Jim if he so desires. PM me Jim if you want any thing.

I would have been on top of this had I not just purchased one of these today:
Nissan%20Altima%202007%20R34.jpg

2007 Nissan Altima

:D :D :D

Fail.

Should've bought a Yaris

tanod said:
I would have been on top of this had I not just purchased one of these today:
Nissan%20Altima%202007%20R34.jpg

2007 Nissan Altima

:D :D :D
Very nice, Tanod. Just saw one on the highway recently. Appeared to be a pretty slick hunk of metal and plastic. At least, it was and then the guy accelerated away. My poor Civic... : (

At $2.99, Go! Sports Ski could be total crap but I'll still buy it. Just like when Rub-a-dub came down in price... And, sorry, that was total crap. Fun. But crap.

Dahbomb

I like the idea of these tutorial videos. Hopefully they have one for MGS4 and DMC4 as I wouldn't have to hold hands through the official demo threads (ie. no more "Advice on how to play" threads). :lol

G-Bus

Banned
sweet, bladestorm! wanted to try this out. ehh, didn't know about a Simpsons game. Have to give that a whirl.

No R&C demo? thought it was coming out on the 4th :(. Sorry if this is common knowledge. I'm so far away from the loop i had to buy binoculars.

lupinko

JP Store Update Roundup over the past few days:
- Agarest Senki Demo
- Agarest Senki DLC
- Warhawk videos
- Warhawk
- Go Sports Ski
- TGS Vid: Angel Love Online
- TGS Vid: pixeljunk racers

Just for organization.

Goldrusher

PAL territories updated !

UNITED KINGDOM & AUSTRALIA

GAME DEMOS

* Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War
* Clive Barker's Jericho
* Skate
* Stuntman: Ignition

GAME VIDEOS

* Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
--- launch trailer
--- moves trailer
--- control trailer
--- aiming trailer
* Haze (gameplay interview)
* Snakeball (trailer)

WALLPAPERS

* Blast Factor
* flOw

BELGIUM, FRANCE & THE NETHERLANDS

GAME DEMOS

* Clive Barker's Jericho

GAME VIDEOS

* Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
--- launch trailer
--- moves trailer
--- control trailer
--- aiming trailer
* Haze (gameplay interview)
* Snakeball (trailer)

WALLPAPERS

* Blast Factor
* flOw

GERMANY

GAME DEMOS

GAME VIDEOS

* Snakeball (trailer)

WALLPAPERS

* Blast Factor
* flOw

lupinko

Yeah just saw the UK update too after trying out that horrid Agarest demo. A poor man's LIPS, and a hobo's SRPG. Idea Factory should really stop bringing out games, regardless who they get help from.

After watching the PES2008 video that was put up on the EU store, I was kinda hoping too that PES would be out today, guess not.

Riot confirmed. =x

WTFing

Banned
Goldrusher said:
PAL territories updated !

UNITED KINGDOM & AUSTRALIA

FLANDERS & THE NETHERLANDS have the same, minus the Skate & Stuntman demos.
Don't have any other PAL accounts, so can't confirm what's in the other countries...

happy.jpg

No PES motherfuckers!

ram

and again - no download game - shame on you SCEE! >:O

germany:

GAME DEMOS

GAME VIDEOS

* Snakeball (trailer)

WALLPAPERS

* Blast Factor
* flOw

Roxas

no PES 2008 = meltdown.

What the fuck, seriously.

Are they gonna start delaying demos now until 2008 too?

Sykra

Lacking of the PES demo is most likely due to their deal with fifa, which sucks, hopefully it will be here next week. You could always download the pc demo i suppose.

Kinan

wtf, no PES again. :(( Maybe they are going to bundle it with 40GB PS3s next week? :p

Even my legendary patience is wearing out. :(

Screw the PES demo. Where's my english MGS4 trailer? Anybody know where I can download it straight to my PS3? This euro update sucks for those with US accounts. I was only joking about the PES demo btw.

Dizzan

MINI Member
freethought said:
Screw the PES demo. Where's my english MGS4 trailer? Anybody know where I can download it straight to my PS3? This euro update sucks for those with US accounts. I was only joking about the PES demo btw.

I'm only getting Go Ski but I'm so fuckenangry about the lack of PES demo. What's the reason? PS3 version not up to scratch? Timing issue? WTF Sony. At least tell us why we haven't got it yet.

Steroyd

Don't worry guy's I'm calm.
Indifferent2.gif

NOT!!!
BangHead.gif

SCEE are all a bunch of cocks, no words can fathom how pissed off at them I am right now, probably their biggest game in Europe gets fuck all treatment bunch of Lazy bastards.
cussing.gif

God fucking damn it, I so wish right now Sony had a European blog so I can grate them about where the fuck the Pro Evo demo is, bah I feel like buying a Xbox 360 and the Xbox 360 version just to piss them off.

Cockassbitchpussywankertwattosserasslickingmotherfuckingfucktards. >_<

Barbara Streisand.

WTFing

Banned
I am so pissed right now at this useless update. Thursday is officially the worst day in the week, even more than monday.

What's the fucking hold-up with the Pro Ev demo?! Also, no fucking PSN games again, did they make up that release list for a fucking laugh? We should now have Blast Factor: Advanced Research, Go! Sports Ski, PixelJunk Racers and Snake Ball and we're still waiting on Tekken online, Piyotama and Puzzle Fighter. I guess Sony doesn't want any of my money.

Steroyd

nofi said:
You need a good ol' dose of Locoroco, my dear man.

You're right it's hard to hate Sony... or anything for that matter when I play Locoroco, I think I'll make a new Loco Avatar.

nofi

Steroyd said:
You're right it's hard to hate Sony... or anything for that matter when I play Locoroco, I think I'll make a new Loco Avatar.

There is no Hate in LocoRoco world. Only Love.

Make it animated

reminder

Snowball said:
Is it 100% sure that we are not getting PES 2008 even this week?
100%?

Well, the updates are on thursdays. The european update already happened, without a PES 2008 demo and the US update will happen in a few hours but we already know the content. So yes, it's not coming this week.

Snowball

Banned
reminder said:
Well, the updates are on thursdays. The european update already happened, without a PES 2008 demo and the US update will happen in a few hours but we already know the content. So yes, it's not coming this week.

I don't remember a console tryin to do worst than PS3.

Steroyd

Snowball said:
Is it 100% sure that we are not getting PES 2008 even this week?
100%?

They've updated the PS store and I ain't seeing no Pro Evo demo, see I'm even doing that American double negatives thing, can't think straight

vanpersiemissbolton0vz9gu.gif

pswii60

Snowball said:
I don't remember a console tryin to do worst than PS3.

You really think it's that simple? I'm sure if SCEE could have Pro Evo on the Store they would. Maybe it's not ready yet, or hasn't passed certification. Remember that Pro Evo (6) was already up and running on the 360 a year ago but the demo didn't come until after release. As PES2008 is running on the same, but upgraded, engine - there's every chance the 360 version was going to be ready earlier.

I can understand the frustration, but I don't think you can completely blame Sony for the lack of a specific third party title demo.

pswii60 said:
You really think it's that simple? I'm sure if SCEE could have Pro Evo on the Store they would. Maybe it's not ready yet, or hasn't passed certification. Remember that Pro Evo (6) was already up and running on the 360 a year ago but the demo didn't come until after release. As PES2008 is running on the same, but upgraded, engine - there's every chance the 360 version was going to be ready earlier.

I can understand the frustration, but I don't think you can completely blame Sony for the lack of a specific third party title demo.

If I'm not mistaken, anyone can set up a dummy account and download The Simpsons Demo? Is that not the salve that heals all wrongs?

WTFing

Banned
BenjaminBirdie said:
If I'm not mistaken, anyone can set up a dummy account and download The Simpsons Demo? Is that not the salve that heals all wrongs?
The Simpsons Football demo??

jongle.gif

Snowball

Banned
pswii60 said:

You right mate.
I love Sony and love that series (Winning Eleven).
It is sad, let me tell this, that this console is not showing its muscles yet.
We don't have a GREAT title yet and I really would like to test the demo using the new "old style" controller. I tried the X360 version, the game is good but the controller sucks.

Anyway Sony is not makin things in the right way IMHO.
Unreal is an exclusive and they postponed it to someday next year.
What are the games we are waiting for?

Uncharted? I don't think it will rock
R&C? It could be great in graphics but the game is not a Mario Galaxy
Heavenly S was a disappontment
and I don't see much in near future...

That's all.

Snowball said:
You right mate.
I love Sony and love that series (Winning Eleven).
It is sad, let me tell this, that this console is not showing its muscles yet.
We don't have a GREAT title yet and I really would like to test the demo using the new "old style" controller. I tried the X360 version, the game is good but the controller sucks.

Anyway Sony is not makin things in the right way IMHO.
Unreal is an exclusive and they postponed it to someday next year.
What are the games we are waiting for?

Uncharted? I don't think it will rock
R&C? It could be great in graphics but the game is not a Mario Galaxy
Heavenly S was a disappontment
and I don't see much in near future...

That's all.

sell your ps3...those opinions are subjective...if you aren't content, why do you still have the thing...?

belvedere

Junior Butler
Holy hell you Euro guys love your Soccer, err Football. :D

I don't think I've seen such hostility since the days leading up to the HS demo.

pswii60

BenjaminBirdie said:

That's what my US Store account is for ;)

EMBee99

all that he wants is another baby
When does this update hit? I'm jonesin' to play this Simpsons demo and see if Homerball is worth it.

I'm not even that annoyed about PES, because I'm going to buy it no matter what, but when the fuck are we getting some PSN games, specifically TEKKEN ONLINE?

Top Bottom