• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Contest" - Thanksgiving Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bo130

NightHawk17 said:
your out when you orgasm i believe, so you can edge it but i wouldnt recommend it

Not that I intend to either, wouldn't be in the spirit of The Contest, just wanted to know :). I'm really going to have a hard time doing this...! :lol

Fusebox

Banned
I'm out as of friday, had no internet to report it earlier. I hoped to go longer but I got a spiffy haircut and the missus jumped me.

Plywood said:
:O

Now this is a competition.

I can feel the tension already

AVxTq.jpg

paparazzo

So is there an official check in day? A specific day of the week like Monday should be useful in making sure the OP sees that people check in rather than having to go through pages to find a user's post stating he's still in.

cnizzle06

Banned
So me and the GF have decided to give this a go. Might be healthy for us to get out of our sex craze for a little. So if you could put my screen name and then also 'Cnizzle06's Girlfriend', that'd be great.

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
I'm in.

Hopefully having a set end-date will allow me to see the light at the end of the fapless tunnel.

cnizzle06 said:
So me and the GF have decided to give this a go. Might be healthy for us to get out of our sex craze for a little. So if you could put my screen name and then also 'Cnizzle06's Girlfriend', that'd be great.

Boo-urns.

The Skater said:
So is there an official check in day? A specific day of the week like Monday should be useful in making sure the OP sees that people check in rather than having to go through pages to find a user's post stating he's still in.

Oh, you're right, i forgot to set that. I'll set a day tomorrow for when we have to check weekly. Monday sounds like a good idea. You guys agree?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
salva said:
Oh, you're right, i forgot to set that. I'll set a day tomorrow for when we have to check weekly. Monday sounds like a good idea. You guys agree?
Make it so.

Plywood said:
Make it so.

Alright, done deal. It might be a harsh rule but it will make it easier for me to keep everyone updated.

Anyone still in the contest must check in every Monday, November the 8th and and mention that you're still in. Failure to do so means automatic disqualification

Rules updated

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
I did this when I was single but I'm not anymore. Even worse, I'm in a weekend-relationship. So I'll pass this time, but to the gentlemen participating: I tip my hat to you, sirs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom