• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nathan's Famous 4th of July Hot Dog Eating Contest |OT| MURICA

Status
Not open for further replies.

rCIZZLE

Of course the stream freezes with 1:18 left when they were tied at 53. Fuck you comcast/espn/whoever is responsible.

I was going to post a meanwhileinafrica.jpg but honestly, at this point.. I dont wanna ruin this thread. Good job mr competitive eater!

joshcryer

it's ok, you're all right now
Scrolled to the bottom of the thread so I wouldn't be spoiled. Chestnut bringing the smack talk hard.

ExiledMarkzmen

Neo Member
"The Black Widow, and "The Leader of the Four Horsemen of the Esophagus" It's like something out of an anime awesome
KuGsj.gif

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Whoooo!!! America!

I watch this every year, love it. Joey Chestnut is an American hero. God bless him, and God bless America.

I just got to see it on rerun, normally it comes on at noon but I think Wimbledon bumped it today :/

bjork

[QUOTE="God's Beard!";119534954]bjork where you at[/QUOTE]

not paying attention. Since 2008 proved they'd cheat to allow Chestnut a victory, why bother? It's like watching WWE, predetermined outcome.

Was at the contest, rain seemed to have an effect on the eaters but I'm not really sure why? Figured it would be easier to eat when it's not 100 degrees out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom