• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF JUNE 2011 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods! (Real pics or BAN!)!

Madwolf

Brand new mgs4 LE(PAL) for 40$
IMG_0070.jpg

also a 3D Street Fighter poster
IMG_0071.jpg

Madwolf

its available in the local market in Kuwait ... since the release of mgs4 no one bought em lol
i was broke so picked one going to pick another tommorow

Rubius

Chairhome said:
Awesome. That's the classic motherlode. How much did it cost altogether?
1$ each, 4th one Free.
32$ on total. All the Nes Boxes are such in good condition. That Castlequest cart, manual, map and poster are mint. I'm pretty happy with that.

Mulligan

Banned
Madwolf said:
its available in the local market in Kuwait ... since the release of mgs4 no one bought em lol
I'd buy a copy off of you if you could pick another up.

V6Gzp.jpg

L.A. Noire

wdbr7.jpg

Little Big Planet 2

L553X.jpg

Yoshi plush

vS7jh.jpg

Steam purchases (May-June)

ziciP.jpg

PSN

BQYhF.jpg

Q1cFt.jpg

New patio furniture - also got a new grill (Not pictured).

8dDwt.jpg

Newly recovered and stuffed chair

8VYft.jpg

New barstools x 2

SrfI1.jpg

Takeya glass water bottles... sooo awesome.

FireCloud

Castor Krieg said:
It's smog, and there are cities in China that have it way worse. In Shenzen it's difficult to breathe with all the heavy metals in the air.

Such a shame. Well I hope Blablurn still enjoys his/her trip. Since Shanghai is on the coast, hopefully it is breezy enough there to blow the smog away from time to time.

No45

RbnI4.png

I've only played the first few levels - is it worth picking up on the iPhone (I'll probably go for the HD version, planning on picking up an iPad at some point)?

0gvM6.jpg

I was originally going to buy five cheap monoprice HDMI cables, but then a salesman at the local Best Buy explained to me why I should go with the Monster brand. With their 24k gold contacts, duraflex jacket, v-grip connector, and high-density triple-layer shielding I can sleep soundly knowing my sensitive AV equipment is safe from the signal degradation caused by Martian Rays.

Anarchistry

a Master Ninja said:
0gvM6.jpg

I was originally going to buy five cheap monoprice HDMI cables, but then a salesman at the local Best Buy explained to me why I should go with the Monster brand. With their 24k gold contacts, duraflex jacket, v-grip connector, and high-density triple-layer shielding I can sleep soundly knowing my sensitive AV equipment is safe from the signal degradation caused by Martian Rays.
pick up of the thread!

a Master Ninja said:
0gvM6.jpg

best troll post ever

luka

Loves Robotech S1
a Master Ninja said:
01laugh.gif

Anth0ny

a Master Ninja said:
http://i.imgur.com/0gvM6.jpg[/I MG]
I was originally going to buy five cheap monoprice HDMI cables, but then a salesman at the local Best Buy explained to me why I should go with the Monster brand. With their 24k gold contacts, duraflex jacket, v-grip connector, and high-density triple-layer shielding I can sleep soundly knowing my sensitive AV equipment is safe from the signal degradation caused by Martian Rays.[/QUOTE]

LOL amazing.

ROBOKITTYZILLA said:
SrfI1.jpg

Takeya glass water bottles... sooo awesome.
Hmmm, I had never heard of those bottles. I use a plastic Contigo bottle right now, but water taste much better out of glass. I may have to buy one of those... I do love my water!

Digishine

Banned
Madwolf said:

Mulligan said:
I'd buy a copy off of you if you could pick another up.

+1 for me if there still some copy left :)

JEKKI

boooooo~!!! Im still poor and cant afford any games!!

but what I can afford are these shorts:

Kju2B.jpg

they're pretty much the greatest shorts ever!!!

so great, I had to go out and buy my 2nd and 3rd pair in new colors!

they're so soft! SO SOFT!!!
So soft!!

so if you got $20, and a Cotton On store close to you,

take that $20, buy a pair of these shorts,

and be happy that u made one of the greatest decisions you will make this summer!!

the downside is they only got two side pockets, and u gotta be REAL careful that your shyt like iphone doesnt slip out of them

isny

napkin dispenser
JEKKI said:
boooooo~!!! Im still poor and cant afford any games!!

but what I can afford are these shorts:

they're pretty much the greatest shorts ever!!!

so great, I had to go out and buy my 2nd and 3rd pair in new colors!

they're so soft! SO SOFT!!!
So soft!!

so if you got $20, and a Cotton On store close to you,

take that $20, buy a pair of these shorts,

and be happy that u made one of the greatest decisions you will make this summer!!

the downside is they only got two side pockets, and u gotta be REAL careful that your shyt like iphone doesnt slip out of them

Yeah, but love stains are probably terribly hard to get out of that kind of cotton >.>

a Master Ninja said:

That's pretty epic AMN. "Hyper Speed", lol (I guess these are the brand of cables Han Solo uses)

Olorin

june2011stuff.jpg

Together for only €25. Sengoku Basara is for my girlfriend because she likes the anime and I bought Red Steel 2 mostly for the cheap Motion plus.

Chairhome

Rubius said:
1$ each, 4th one Free.
32$ on total. All the Nes Boxes are such in good condition. That Castlequest cart, manual, map and poster are mint. I'm pretty happy with that.
That's amazing! Congrats.

angelfly said:
How do you like it so far? I haven't picked it up yet since I'm waiting to pick it up on PSN.

Literally arrived half an hour ago so haven't had a chance yet. Will post impressions in the dedicated Akiba's Trip thread later.

Wazzim

Banned
Double dipped on Tactics Ogre (I originally bought the US PSN version). This even has a FULL COLOR manual, amazing stuff.
wp_000031knmn.jpg

zmet

Lastest haul:
True Blood: The Complete Third Season
je1.jpg

Clint Eastwood Double Feature: Firefox & Heartbreak Ridge and Rockman & Forte (loose)
je2.jpg

olore

kylej said:
gonna crosspost this from the 2 Wheel GAF thread. What can I say, I'm a proud parent. I want to show my new baby off.

'01 Ducati Monster with Termignoni Exhaust, Sargeant seat and a bunch of other mods.

IMG_0609.JPG

my first Ducati. Starting June off with a bang.

Such an awesome bike, a true modern classic. Lately I`ve been thinking of picking a cheap one up just to have standing in my livingroom to admire. I don`t even have a licence for a motorcycle lol

Thoraxes said:
Wow, nostalgia overboard. I just found my copies of 2004 and 2005 of that :) Awesome pick-up!

How was the 2005 one? Might pick that up in the future. Also, my Tech N9ne All 6's and 7's preorder bundle came in today. I have no idea how the albums sounds yet but Worldwide Choppers was great.

06-06-2011.jpg

G-Fex

Since my local Play N Trade is closing in two weeks (FUCKING SUCKS :( ) They're selling everything 30 percent off even new games.

So I picked up a lot of good games I could find.

and for lol friday the 13th

TgOdsl.jpg

Top Bottom