• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Chad Warden is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rj118

pRlwnjD.jpg

this dude is ready to buy 4 psquadz

Chad Warden ain't no fanboy. Chad Warden just wants the system that's the best! That's why he ain't playing shit like Mario Party. Real parties got some dro, and you can't even eat dat mushroom n***a.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Chad Warden ain't no fanboy. Chad Warden just wants the system that's the best! That's why he ain't playing shit like Mario Party. Real parties got some dro, and you can't even eat dat mushroom n***a.

ELPRESADOR said the same thing man. He's not a fanboy either. He can admit Socom is trash. It's about which system is the best and he gives you irrefutable factual evidence.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Who are you? Get out of here with your fanboys. This thread is about Chad Daddy.

ELPRESADOR has been away a while, yeah, admittedly on another console, but

What he said once rings true today

Balb

His first video is so perfectly executed. Infinitely rewatchable.

Not sure if a new video would work though. Part of why he was hilarious was because of the reactions people had to his videos. I think by now everyone knows he was a troll.

Zeth

Holy shit, amazing. I was thinking about him yesterday, wondering what it'd be like if he suddenly made a new video. I'm sure he's being hammered to do so via twitter? Hope we can expect some new content soon. #ABAP

Drencrom

The best thing about Chad was that he was a Filipino pretending to be a Latin American pretending to be an African-American, and many folks who thought he was the real deal let themselves get wound up so easily because of it. It wasn't just the console war stuff, but also him confusing the shit out of people as to what ethnicity he was, adding an extra layer of trolling in the process. Just an ingenious persona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom