• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Young Stalin was a handsome dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
_cvk7L6UfTvy5QTQxhJ4-JWbedLeBueesVrgYoSir3HOizUZZEOB-YFrsZqVFoBEaMRyXiMc-BNCyR5RGAacI9QUPf8j6_ddu4xCXHwr8hDh2YoU=w512-h512-nc

Joe Biden

So is this thread now including handsome/beautiful modern day monarchs to? If so I gotta bring up my boy King Wangchuck, "Dragon King" of Bhutan. Pretty sure I've posted this here before.. Not only is his wife and him good-looking as hell, they're pretty cool people responsible for giving up much of his power for political reforms in his country and becoming more democratic. And his name is badass, Wangchuck teehee :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jigme_Khesar_Namgyel_Wangchuck
8w3aVhg.jpg

bhlWsMO.jpg

Dragon King? What a Cool Title. He and His Wife are Gorgeous.

Stet

Banned
Came across this reading about Young Stalin.

Ioseb's father had always wanted his son to train as a cobbler rather than become educated. He was infuriated when the boy was accepted into the school. In a drunken rage he smashed the windows of the local tavern, and later attacked the town police chief. Out of compassion for Ioseb's mother, the police chief did not arrest Besarion, but told him to leave town. He moved to Tiflis where he found work in a shoe factory and left his family behind in Gori.

Dude just loved shoes.

-edit-

holy shit

About the time Ioseb began school, he was struck by a horse-drawn carriage. The accident permanently damaged his left arm. This injury would later exempt him from military service in World War I.[4] At the age of 12, Ioseb was struck again by a horse-drawn carriage and injured much more severely. He was taken to a hospital in Tiflis where he spent months in care. After he recovered, his father seized the boy and enrolled him as an apprentice cobbler at the shoe factory where he worked.

I just read that that pre-revolution, Stalin and his friend committed a bank robbery that killed 40 people.... and that gained Lenin's attention and respect...........

eeesh commies.

Yen

David Cameron and Boris Johnson chillin' at university, the Bullingdon Club.
tumblr_ncdr7pyJuV1sff6uso1_500.jpg

George Osborne:
george-osborne-bullingdon.gif

Ed Miliband
z1bblpc6izdulg1fa7kf.jpg

Nick Clegg, back when he still had a soul
Clegg+4.JPG

temp

posting on contract only
I just read that that pre-revolution, Stalin and his friend committed a bank robbery that killed 40 people.... and that gained Lenin's attention and respect...........

eeesh commies.

How dare the revolutionaries rob the State Bank of the Russian Empire to fund their cause. The Tsar needs that money. Good thing there were no violent conflicts in the American Revolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom