• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS+ November 2015 Line up announce (for Asia) - Includes Thief and Mass Effect 2

Walpurgis

Banned
J8rFWHn.jpg

I was hoping for AAA games but this makes me very happy. 10000x better than Thief and they are both games that I want but don't own. This was how PS+ was every month during the PS3 days (I mean the indie selection, we're finally not getting random games!). Feels good.

RedAssedApe

Banned
don't really care for thief (bought it on disk for cheap) or twds2 (bought for cheap in a flash sale) but there's always gonna be a month like that with ps+ igc. too much shit releasing anyways next month. :)

Thief would be great since I haven't played it, but I'd like to.

I hope it happens.

Also, TWD Season 2 on PS4 would be great except that I've played Season One in three other places (360, Vita, PC), and I want to continue the story from where I first started it just in case that what I did in the previous story affects what happens in Season Two. Damn it. I don't want to buy Season One and play through that AGAIN.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Thief would be great since I haven't played it, but I'd like to.

I hope it happens.

Also, TWD Season 2 on PS4 would be great except that I've played Season One in three other places (360, Vita, PC), and I want to continue the story from where I first started it just in case that what I did in the previous story affects what happens in Season Two. Damn it. I don't want to buy Season One and play through that AGAIN.

its not major imo. i played s1 on ios and s2 on ps4. it didn't affect my enjoyment of the game.

Is not like it matters, Asia still has a different output of games than EU and America. I remember reading that Asia got Guilty Gear Xrd and we got more indies instead.

TWD would line up with Halloween and the current season of the show which is on right now. They should give us this to make up for
Glen's
death in the last episode anyway...

Matush

TWD would line up with Halloween and the current season of the show which is on right now. They should give us this to make up for
Glen's
death in the last episode anyway...
lol @ reason, be careful guys if you havent watched last episode of TWD

Also
he is not dead.

I can't really complain about TWD Season 2, except that 1) I have it and 2) like other Telltale games, it's a "one and done" sort of title. Magicka seems okay fare for £5.49, we'll see what's in store for PS3 and Vita.

Walpurgis

Banned
Well, he MAY not be dead... I'll just leave it at that.

Thank you. That actually helps. :p
This is not. There have been some fucking appalling games, and I cannot fathom how this can be worse than them. At least its a game. Not a mobile phone bus stop distraction.
While that is true, in the end, it makes no difference to me. Be it a mobile game with high scores or an utterly garbage game like Thief, the result is the same. It gets added to the list of PS+ games that I will never play. Sony needs to step it up.

Top Bottom