• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WAITING ON THE PR: Ready at Dawn working on God of War PSP (See Post #114 / #217)

Jim

If you paid attention to the thread earlier... the background image on ALL the pages was just a random Daxter screen.

But when you visit the page, the UI slowly "fills with blood" aka GoW's meter, and the "Coming Soon" apears, which is 150% the same exact font (anyone who doubts the font needs their eyes checked).

lynux3 said:
It's weird.

You type in:

readyatdawn.com - it'll direct you to the old site.

You type in:

www.readyatdawn.com - it'll go straight to the new site.

Common web server configuration problem.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Jim said:
But when you visit the page, the UI slowly "fills with blood" aka GoW's meter, and the "Coming Soon" apears, which was 150% the same exact font (anyone who doubts the font needs their eyes checked).

fixed

Haunted

:lol GAF > Internet > GAF once again.

Are they doing it to **** with us, or did they notice that the font could give it away?

Either way, we saw it, we can't un-see it. practically confirmed. :lol

Busty

Banned
I think it's more likely that Sony had them change the font to keep the 'big secret' a little longer. They probably never realised that people would get it so soon. But then, not much gets past GAF!

It's likely that we won't see anything of this game until E3 at the earliest. I imagine that this will be Sony's big PSP release for Xmas 07.

Though I like the fact that RAD are still developing on the PSP as it's a platform they seem to like, I'd like to see what they could do with the PS3 (or 360 for that matter), but they're probably a while off from that yet.

Wollan

smgowmanual2rg0.jpg

*omg*

Wollan

And holy shit. Sort of a spoiler (a famous actor plays a famous character):

Harry Hamlin reprising his role as Perseus from Clash of the Titans

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Mideon said:
Lol I take that as a joke if you go to the link I posted you see more packshots, you can see its real.

RAD is a fake company with no games. I read it in the Bible.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
James's Blog said:
For those of you who doubted me, I TOLD YOU SO. With little to no information as to who is really working on this (Ready at Dawn has been "rumored"), it's good we can finally answer that infernal question "Is it coming?" To which we reply, "YUH-HUH IT IS!!"

Strange he says that since the Ready at Dawn logo in on that very backcover (look above the PSP logo at the bottom)...

smgowmanual2rg0.jpg

http://www.readyatdawn.com/

Cool if true. If the game's good I hope Dark_AleX or someone puts out an open firmware compatible with whatever fw the game will require.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
_dementia said:
Cool if true. If the game's good I hope Dark_AleX or someone puts out an open firmware compatible with whatever fw the game will require.
This is the one game that would make me upgrade my 1.5 firmware to play it. Hell I'd even buy a second psp for this.

<3 kratos

Ceb

Wollan said:
And holy shit. Sort of a spoiler (a famous actor plays a famous character):

Harry Hamlin reprising his role as Perseus from Clash of the Titans

That's cool.

rod

Banned
holy shit. i didnt like daxter that much, but theyre engine for it was **** all incredible for a handheld.

if they can tighten theyre shit up with god of war AND wow us again with a great engine, then wow just wow. cant wait.

Top Bottom