• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

imek

Wanting to get L.A. Noire from USA, if anyone is able to help out would be appreciated.

Edit: Thanks wilflare for the purchase and Cloudius12 for offering :)

Hey there, I'm looking for a kind US-type person to gift me New Vegas + all the DLC, please.

Steam name is AnkhWeasel.

Edit: Aaaand that's done. Thanks a bunch, Xeno!

snoopen

so my man cloudious isn't online.. i'm after fallout new vegas + all DLC, it's half price on US compared to AU even when on sale!

my steam id is the_violent

would like asap as it's quite late over here.

thanks wilflare

Thomper

Is it possible to gift Origin-games? In particular, for an American person to gift someone in Europe an Origin-game? I heard a pack containing all Sims 3-games is way cheap on Origin right now, but only in the US, and would really appreciate it if a fellow GAFfer would kindly help me buy it. I can Paypal you the money immediately, if it'd work. ;)

decaf

If anyone's after UK prices for Steam stuff I'd be happy to trade anything of a similar value for:

Drakensang (cheaper in US) $9.99
Drakensang - Phileasson's Secret (not available in the UK) $4.99
Drakensang: The River of Time (not available in the UK) $9.99

...for example, I can buy RAGE at £14.99 right now ($23) with any other $2ish game for the three above titles.

spyrox

Neo Member
Hi, is anyone from the US buying the four pack of Section 8:prejudice and has one copy left?
Pm me please, or add me on steam spyrox04, thx.

Taken care of, thx to Xeno_Flux

ßthePenguin;33021491 said:
Still in need of an us-gifter for dead space 2

hlp! :>

steam acc: poucino

no last-minuteing from xeno? =(

Sorry. I didn't get your message until 30 minutes ago. I wasn't in a position to check gaf all morning. Very sorry about that.

Double

No problem, the backlog is long enough already anyways ;)
Thought your other posting was from today, stupid timezone confusion :D

Looking for a US gifter of From Dust (I realized it was cheaper during the sale, but whatever). Steam ID is _cem. Thanks!

Edit: Got help from wilflare, thanks a lot! :)

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I need a helpful US gaffer to gift me Bully. It's not availiable on my country.

I can either send money through paypal or I can provide one (or more than one, let's talk!) of these keys:

The Binding of Isaac and Blocks that Matter (one key)
Gish (why would you)
Ben There, Dan That! and Time Gentlemen, Please! (one key)
Eufloria
Chtulhu Saves the World
Breath of Death VII
Dirt 3

PM me here or contact me on Steam (.M. Rain_1) about it.

Got it! thanks everybody that offered help. It took me longer than usual to answer the offers because I'm having massive internet issues down here - international underwater pipeline broke, so Internet is UNUSABLE during the day.

Once again, thanks everybody.

Double

Hey there, someone able to buy a copy of the borderlands goty for a mate of mine?
my steam: poucino

regards

nvm, case solved

Gwanatu T

Anyone want Deus Ex: Human Revolution for $25? I bought it for someone for Christmas and didn't realize they already had it! I'm fine with Paypal or even a gift exchange on Steam.

sol_bad

Can someone please gift me Left 4 dead 2 from America?
I can transfer the $5 through Paypal straight away or if you'd prefer gift a game back to you or equal value.

I'd appreciate the help greatly.
:)

Top Bottom