• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN fell for it.

Lobster

Banned
bgassassin said:
:lol

Looks like they made one more "small" edit to the page.

owned.jpg

Its goood they can admit it lol.

Xristot

Can we permasticky this thread. So that gamers, years from now can see how stupid the IGN staff is.

:lol :lol

man, I knew they were incompetent, but this takes the cake.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
chespace said:
Man are you guys STILL patting yourselves on the back?

You're just bitter because you fell for that Orson Wells War of the Worlds broadcast.

the one with the Martian triopods.

xsarien

daedsiluap
You're all laughing at IGN's crack editorial team of Pulitizer Prize winners who use their Peabody Awards as paperweights.

But I'm laughing at those who actually pay for IGN Insider.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Wow. :lol :lol :lol

That's almost as funny as the one time they published the IGN PS2 frontpage completely blank!

r3828336413.jpg

"Triology not real? :("

Aaron

What will happen if Kojima realizes this is an easy way to make monies, and actually goes through with it based on a silly fake rumor? I think Konami should get a team on it now. They cancelled a few projects recently, so they should have people with time on their hands.

Ranger X

WOW. :lol :lol :lol

Damned overtime, i missed all the fun today!
I'm in tears right now. Now that was funny!

And i have a couple more pictures on my HDD :D

"Wow.

That's almost as funny as the one time they published the IGN PS2 frontpage completely blank! "

Or the time when you were working at IGN and YOU threatened to sue GAF.

traveler

Not Wario
Between this, the NPDs, and Sega suing ytmnd over the whole Sonic rape advice thing, GAF have fully delivered today. 2007 shall be awesome.

ROFL! I just had to flex my photoshop muscle after hearing these news lol.

-Edit. Other boxarts included! Thumbnail versions too, don't want to take up the whole screen space =P

MGS Collectors Edition

MGS 3 Box Art version

MGS 2 Box Art version

MGS 1 Box Art version

karlikk

:lol some editor at IGN won't probably want to rely on news he reads on GAF anymore without checking it throughoutly 3 times (even using Firefox's spelling checker).
Anyway they were probably first and they can admit their mistake by adding the pwned title, so it's not all that bad:D
Great moment for GAF, great moment for RanoNL - enjoy it.

P.S
I would buy this. Any chance making that for the GAF swag/merchandise?:)
mgstriology.jpg

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
bishoptl said:
If this isn't worth a tag, nothing is.

Man... I had to lurk today.. I wanted to grant him a tag much earlier.. nice touch!

Top Bottom