• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT4| Aw yiss. Motha. F*ckin. Reposts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://imgur.com/a/riuHJ#0

yjyFaxU.jpg

It becomes funny after you realize he's probably carved a nice little hole into the backside of it.

1323129813362.jpg

Describe the link please, I'm at work right now.

How about some amazing quotes? And of course, I'm going with the tame ones.

"When me/other people fart, I like smelling it."
"I am turned on by actual female horses."
" I am eagerly awaiting BD to (hopefully) accept my review of a silicon dog ****..."
" I once put my own *** on a burger, then ate it."

Yep. Internet.
Seriously, people. What the fuck.

How about some amazing quotes? And of course, I'm going with the tame ones.

"When me/other people fart, I like smelling it."
"I am turned on by actual female horses."
" I am eagerly awaiting BD to (hopefully) accept my review of a silicon dog ****..."
" I once put my own *** on a burger, then ate it."

Yep. Internet.
Seriously, people. What the fuck.

Censoring?

And how many pages did you go back? I bailed the fuck out after one.

Censoring?

And how many pages did you go back? I bailed the fuck out after one.

Dude's at work. I think it's alright in this situation.

I went through like, 8 or so. It gets worse the more you go.

He wanted a summary.
I died inside for his curiosity.

Edit: Page 22? That's nothing.

I saw Page 13. "It's like warm water with a dash of salt."
I'll forever be tainted.

boutdown?
You go ahead and enjoy these posts, man.
Enjoy them good.

I have spent this night enthralled in unspeakable bliss. I have gazed upon the visage of divinity, and found a peace I never thought possible in this life. Of all the substances man has concocted over the vast expanse of time there is none capable of inducing the perfect euphoria and unrivaled splendor that is unleashed by the human heart through the experience of love. Though this transcendence of being may well drive you mad, you will be glad of it. For it is immaculate and incorruptible, and within lies the meaning of existence.

Talking about his pony plushie.

500px-HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

I'll leave you all with my favorite posts on the whole thread. I'll let you assume what they're discussing.

"As long as you use lube and the right size sound, it doesn't hurt at all.
WHY IS EVERYPONY SO CLOSE MINDED?"

"We aren't close-minded, Tea... we're just scared..."

Goodnight, everyone. I'm going to hell.

Kangi

I feel like I scarred at least 30 people by posting that.
I've always known the depths of bronies' insanity, but seeing the pictures and the quotes and the sheer number of them strikes a type of mortal fear for humanity into my soul the likes of which must surpass what God felt when he looked upon the earth and decided to just bloody well flood everything.

This should not exist. Such blights upon humanity do not serve any purpose that can possibly be interpreted as beneficial.

I've always known the depths of bronies' insanity, but seeing the pictures and the quotes and the sheer number of them strikes a type of mortal fear for humanity into my soul the likes of which must surpass what God felt when he looked upon the earth and decided to just bloody well flood everything.

This should not exist. Such blights upon humanity do not serve any purpose that can possibly be interpreted as beneficial.

I found out again today that morbid curiosity is not always a good thing.

it's 4:30. I'm going to bed.

Apologies to anyone I disturbed by discovering that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom