• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"The Contest" - Thanksgiving Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
aLh8D.jpg

Not gunna lie, Velma does it for me.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
She's wondering why you guys aren't fapping
bJzkO.gif

curves....
LMPS8.gif

and well...she's just doing things..
LtTBN.gif

Ridli

El Sloth said:
Came really close to being out by proxy today. :lol Voting must be some kind of secret aphrodisiac.
I know what you mean man. This year I'm going to have to skip my regular election ritual of rubbing one out while they announce the outcomes of local legislatively-referred constitutional amendments.

mj1108

EzLink said:
I'm trying to WIN this contest, how the hell am I supposed to do that if I turn on my charm and get every attractive girl that walks my way begging to sex me up? Use your head here man!

If there was ever a way to go out of this contest... it's that way.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Alright guys, I understand trying to get your fellow GAFfer but tone it down. Let's not get our contest shut down.

Plywood said:
Alright guys, I understand trying to get your fellow GAFfer but tone it down. Let's not get our contest shut down.

No no, i rephrased the sentence better. It's alright if you guys post hot pics but i just mean that i will get more urges to fap while i look to see who's out.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
salva said:
No no, i rephrased the sentence better. It's alright if you guys post hot pics but i just mean that i will get more urges to fap while i look to see who's out.
Well I don't think just because we're having our contest means people can go nuts with the stuff they post, I'd say TeethMummy's post is pushing it.

Plywood said:
Well I don't think just because we're having our contest means people can go nuts with the stuff they post, I'd say TeethMummy's post is pushing it.

Yeah, we don't want to get this thread locked. Only SFW pics, people.

shaylaren.gif

Shirt_ripped_open.gif

wenis

If someone wants to drop out of the contest I will gladly send them the video to this gif...

Tis glorious if you're into that kind of video

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
im immune
im immune
im immune
im immune
im immune
im immune
im immune
im immune
oh god i want to touch my pee pee

damn you, celebi, that Veronica gif is my kryptonite.

MUST.NOT.FAP.

^ what the hell? I think that girl has a peepee or I haven't seen vagina in far too long.

JoeBoy101

FunkyPajamas said:
damn you, celebi, that Veronica gif is my kryptonite.

MUST.NOT.FAP.

^ what the hell? I think that girl has a peepee or I haven't seen vagina in far too long.

Maybe, maybe not. Who's to say? Is it a tarp?

Subsequent pictures prove not a tarp. Some girls just bulge a bit when... engorged. :D

wenis

EzLink said:
But not yet! Oh no, not yet. I want the buildup to be so maxed out that I will explode just by lightly touching an attractive girls hand

Good luck fellow GAFers

what is, the majority of gaffer's problems.

EzLink said:
But not yet! Oh no, not yet. I want the buildup to be so maxed out that I will explode just by lightly touching an attractive girls hand
:lol reminds me of the thread with the gaffer smelling the brazilian's hair :lol

RobertM

Day one? Pfft I was on day 26 before entering the contest. I pretty much have no libido, even if I touch it I feel nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom