• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How to spot a virgin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Himuro said:
Oh wow, another Koshiba post about her breasts.

Why don't you start a live stripper video feed on justin.tv, Koshiba?

Show me your tits. Do they have teeth marks on them from all the rednecks who've nibbled on those nipples?
......YOU.

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? T_T WELCOME BACK.

Edit: Wait, what are you posting, man? Leave Koshiba's tits alone.

Narag

Himuro said:

Show me your tits. Do they have teeth marks on them from all the rednecks who've nibbled on those nipples?

Oh, Icehouse. :(

Dude what the hell, you just came back and you're doing this? =( I cried emoticon tears of joy for you and you do me like this...

I'm going to watch a Tyler Perry movie.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Discotheque said:
Nerds and hoverhanders all around the world

look at this man:

OpxAL.jpg

he has his hand on her butt...her butt!!! If he thought like you guys he wouldn't be so content with life (yeah I know uggmehface on her, but he went the whole way)

i swear that the black dude cosplaying as akuma looks like david banner

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
akachan ningen said:
we didn't need to know that, mate.

hover-hands21.jpg

this one is the worst. he's all smiles like "yeah check me out" and yet he won't touch them.
that's huuuuge hoverhand

Ezalc

Himuro said:
I'm sorry. It's just that Koshiba has to post about her boobs or something in just about every thing.

WE GET IT.

Why are you complaining? Boobs are nice. Unless they're saggy and unsightly.

Ezalc said:
You really are a masochist.
I don't know, Sanaa Lathan in The Family That Preys was hot.

Also, Rochelle Aytes in Madea's Family Reunion was delicious.

Yes, I saw two Tyler Perry films and sticked with them because of the women. Meet me somewhere.

Edit: Relax, Himu. Don't leave GAF again. 5-0's always watching.

Ezalc

spindashing said:

Also, Rochelle Aytes in Madea's Family Reunion was delicious.

Yes, I saw two Tyler Perry films and sticked with them because of the women. Meet me somewhere.

No worries, what man hasn't done something similar? Remembers Mean Girls Lohan. Ahh good times.

Ezalc

rhfb said:
What about guys who occasionally hover hand due to overly sweaty palms? HUH?
This was addressed earlier. Just wipe them off on your pants or something before
the hover
hand.

sweaty palms = nervous around women = virgin

Vox-Pop said:
Sometimes you hover because you find the girl repulsive.

theres truth to this.. i wouldnt want to put my arm around any old chick.

although that doesnt look like the case in some of these pics where the girl is clearly out of the league of the guy

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
spindashing said:

that, and she recieves the most vicious backhand ive ever seen in my life. she did not touch that countertop.

mug

Himuro said:

You stay classy, Himuro.

29l1q37.jpg

Aselith

Himuro said:

Will there be a response? This could get good.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
:lol
Pretty funny... but I know I do it...

EDIT: Koshiba is pretty hot and I'm pretty happy about her providing pics of her tits. As a married hover-handed dude who spends too much time on gaf... I need this shit:lol Why is Humiro breaking the sky?

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
brianjones said:
sweaty palms = nervous around women = virgin

theres truth to this.. i wouldnt want to put my arm around any old chick.

although that doesnt look like the case in some of these pics where the girl is clearly out of the league of the guy
Anyways. It's not wanting to get a cheap feel down the back. you don't want the girl thinking you're a pervert. The shoulder is ok, anything goes.

I'd straight-out hug Summer Glau if I saw her.

rhfb said:
What about guys who occasionally hover hand due to overly sweaty palms? HUH?

Yeah they gotta get a free pass. I have known guys who have disgustingly sweaty hands and I wouldn't want those slimy things on me either.

I've been around flaky girls that are very touchy and very crazy, so I'm careful where I put my hands. Shoulders and the mid-side is pretty harmless IMO. One thing I've got work on is the occasional girl-gets-in-my-face-playfully and I flinch...don't know why I do it...but I friggin hate it. You can literally see the girls interest in you fade away.

soultron

Banned
-ImaginaryInsider said:
I've been around flaky girls that are very touchy and very crazy, so I'm careful where I put my hands. Shoulders and the mid-side is pretty harmless IMO. One thing I've got work on is the occasional girl-gets-in-my-face-playfully and I flinch...don't know why I do it...but I friggin hate it. You can literally see the girls interest in you fade away.
Yeah, I'm guilty of that too sometimes.

I used to be a fat kid and (kinda still) have body image issues. I see it as residual effects of that.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I say fuck it and show them boobies as much as you want Koshiba. I'm personally an ass man, but boobs are pretty cool as well.

soultron

Banned
Count Dookkake said:
Anyone have any idea how to develop a program for cameras that could identify and correct hoverhand, like they do with red-eye?
Serious answer: I think you'd need skeletal tracking (Kinect? Haha.) and a way of identifying the distance of one person's hand to a shoulder or hip joint on the other person.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
soultron said:
Aren't you married?

That's cool, dawg.
I'm REALLY fucking married. Love my wife to death, but I'm awkward with touching in general so the more I think about it the more it makes sense. I hate anything beyond a handshake really. It's not germs and it doesn't make me nervous or anything. I just don't like it very much... man or woman. (Except my wife of course who I am pretty comfortable with)

soultron

Banned
Staccat0 said:
I'm REALLY fucking married. Love my wife to death, but I'm awkward with touching in general so the more I think about it the more it makes sense. I hate anything beyond a handshake really. It's not germs and it doesn't make me nervous or anything. I just don't like it very much... man or woman.
You've had the touch of a woman, so you're exempt from the shame of virgin hoverhandery. I hope, for her sake, that you enjoy being touchy, intimate or otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom