• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Game Awards 2015 Thread: Keighley's Last Supper

90sRobots

lol a PSYCHONAUTS 2 has me all

latest

That Greg speech should be making Geoff question his awards selections.

Maybe next year it'll be all about the developers and not personalities and esports teams and voice actors...

Well at least we can know they're at least making money on this show unlike last year with all of these Go 90 ads. Hope they got paid a good sum for it, can't blame em.

damn, at first i though it was one of those cell phone games, like the one where Arnold plays an admiral in the commercials then bam! Psyconaughts lol .

MrPanic

Didn't see Psychonauts 2 coming, I'm really happy right now. Hopefully this Fig thing isn't going to have a negative effect on development.

At the rate that this thread is moving, I'm seriously wondering how many of these comments are actually read by anyone.

What the ads?! Now that was a disappointing games announcement of some sort. This performance would be better suited for the Latin Grammys.

NotLiquid

I haven't had something announced that I wanted so much only to instantly realize it's a $3 million crowdfunding campaign

(though Shenmue stans knows how it feels I guess)

At the rate that this thread is moving, I'm seriously wondering how many of these comments are actually read by anyone.

What the ads?! Now that was a disappointing games announcement of some sort. This performance would be better suited for the Latin Grammys.
I wonder how the mods do it.

...Greg Miller's heartfelt speech thanking those who make games followed by Tim Schafer's announcement of Psychonauts 2...

Damn. So good.

Hexa

Star Wars fans REPRESENT!!!
What was the point of that though?
Also ESO is soooooooooo desperate for new players lol.

Kerned

Banned
Wait, we get money AND the game? Damn let me back this.

It doesn't work they way you probably think it works. You have to invent a significant amount of money before you get any return, and to do so you have to qualify as an investor under federal guidelines. Most people will just back it to get the game just like any other crowdfunded thing.

Vinc

This show is amazing this year. No complaints really. Great, tastefully made announcements, even better picks for awards, and great speeches. GREAT job Geoff. This is so worthy of this amazing art and industry.

Top Bottom