• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This thread is officially really creepy looking now

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuBurns

Banned
sqmq9f.jpg

That girl is 17? There are worse reasons to go to prison.

The legal age is 16 here actually, but still, she is very young

She's pretty legal anyway. I think this would be a lot more creepier if this thread came into fruition when she was 15. A real...lot...creepier, and I'm a certified creep.

Barrett2

Dyno said:
Too young gentlemen, too young! Zip it up until they're U.S. drinking age at least!

We need an anti-pedobear mascot for threads such as this. Perhaps a koala with a monocle or something.
If it's legal to have sex with a girl at 17, why do you need to wait until she is 21 to discuss it?

\would furiously bang Selena Gomez

Dai101 said:
Don't mind if i do :D
Demi Lovato, sure, but stay away from Miley Cyrus. Emily Osment's the bootiful chick of that show.

On a more serious note ... If that's possible here :lol, I think Selena Gomez wears a purity ring. No sex before marriage so don't fantasize about her too much now, guys. :lol

Dai101

Banned
spindashing said:
I think Selena Gomez wears a purity ring. No sex before marriage so don't fantasize about her too much now, guys. :lol

The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.

Dai101 said:
The more beautiful and pure a thing is, the more satisfying it is to corrupt it.
...I never thought of it like that. Now I can continue to think of her screaming, "Ay, Papi."

And (._.), Fuck Miley Cyrus (not in the good way).

But I too am pleased that Victoria Justice is the new teen-queen, though.

Speaking of which, my sister told me that an iCarly x Victorious crossover is in the works for the future. Never have I been remotely interested in a Nickelodeon production as much as I am right now...

Fucking Dan Schneider making funny shows...why didn't we get all these teen girls when we were younger? I mean All That and Kenan and Kel were great but we barely got women aside stuff like The Amanda Show -- I didn't find Amanda Bynes appealing back then but she sure as hell blossomed...

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
spindashing said:
...I never thought of it like that. Now I can continue to think of her screaming, "Ay, Papi."

And (._.), Fuck Miley Cyrus (not in the good way).

But I too am pleased that Victoria Justice is the new teen-queen, though.

Speaking of which, my sister told me that an iCarly x Victorious crossover is in the works for the future. Never have I been remotely interested in a Nickelodeon production as much as I am right now...

Fucking Dan Schneider making funny shows...why didn't we get all these teen girls when we were younger? I mean All That and Kenan and Kel were great but we barely got women aside stuff like The Amanda Show -- I didn't find Amanda Bynes appealing back then but she sure as hell blossomed...
VJ already did a special with the iCarly ppl. Think it was iFight Shelby Marx... Worked well enough for Victorious to get started. The black guy who co-stars in Victorious did a little appearance on iCarly too.

yencid

"emotional and physical issues"

EDIT: WHOA WHOOOAA! victoria justice is puerto rican? Shes that much more awesome now to me cus of this. Boricuas FTW son.

DY_nasty said:
VJ already did a special with the iCarly ppl. Think it was iFight Shelby Marx... Worked well enough for Victorious to get started. The black guy who co-stars in Victorious did a little appearance on iCarly too.
Yeah. I saw that. She was pretty hot on that iCarly special, damn. Never would I expect MMA on Nickelodeon but damn her outfit was nice.

And FuttBuck... Wtf. :lol :lol

As for Demi Lovato...

She dealt with emotional issues for awhile. I think she left school to be homeschooled because of emotional trauma IIRC...

Kusagari

Dyno said:
Too young gentlemen, too young! Zip it up until they're U.S. drinking age at least!

We need an anti-pedobear mascot for threads such as this. Perhaps a koala with a monocle or something.

Why the hell would we wait until they're 21?

big ander

valenti said:
it looks like she has two nostrils, but other than that very pretty
Um wut. Everyone has two nostrils.

FuttBuck :lol :lol :lol
She is super hot though, and so is Victoria.

Demis thing says she wasnt on drugs, but it sounds like it. Either she's into nosecandy or she's preggers.

I'm dissapointed by the lack of Dakota Fanning:

SexyDakotaFanning.jpg
DakotaFanningUpskirt.jpg

runaways_dakota_fanning_cherry.jpg

Anyone who's seen the movie knows her performance in Japan is, well, precocious to say the least. I'll try to find pics from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom