• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 2011 Spike VGAs: Dec 10th @ 7:30 PM EST, Streaming Online [Kojima: SO SORRY]

Nolan North is here! Awww yeah!!!!!!!

EDIT: So is Ed Boon!

0vPXi.jpg

You guys sure there's going to be a pre-show? Cause Spike TV is showing a movie right now, and I'm pretty sure there's more than 15 minutes left in it.

Frankfurt

Banned
VLC 1.3 not working for me. I cut and past the stream links into the stream network tab and... nothing. No static image, nothing.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
Would appreciate it if you could point me in a general direction to get that working D:

1. Download a VLC nightly build

If you're using Windows download this zip file

OS X & Linux users -> http://nightlies.videolan.org/

2. copy one of these urls

3. open VLC and go to File > Open Location from clipboard

it should automagically paste the url of the stream you copied from step 2 but if not just paste it in there and press play​

Ryaaan14

Banned
I expect some quality Munn boobage from the pre-show. They better not go soft and give stupid dev interviews and get all the joke awards out of the way.

The pre-show must be on the stream page, because I've seen this movie The Rundown, and its got at least 15 minutes + commercials left until its over.

Top Bottom