• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine |OT| Andy Samberg's New Thing – Tuesdays 9:30/8:30c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vert boil

santiago14isq8.gif

http://www.abload.de/gallery.php?key=i159cibN

Boyle: Thank you nod, This is the proudest moment of my career

Diaz: Stabbing Boyle

Hitchcock: Stabbing Boyle

Holt: Stop talking hand signal, Yes _____, I put that together, from context

Jeffords: Shooting pinata (what did I do reaction after shooting), Shooting at gun range, Oh my god, guys, how do you breathe, Panicking,

Linetti: Hand gun, Posing with gun, Yeah, I know, Ultimately it was our raw sexual chemistry that helped him overcome his crippling fear,

Peralta: What, Bum slapped, Well, that's the worst things that's ever happen to me, Stabbing Boyle, That is no one's fantasy, God this is so boring. Holt: For both of us,

Santiago: The vulture, Go rot in hell, this is your fault (just rot,fault)

Diaz boobs looked great in the v cut t she was wearing in the beginning. I even think i am ashamed to say that. Chelsea killled it at the gun range, i thought it was a little creepy since he has kids and a wife, but once the pieces fell into place it made sense.

Man, each episode has been great thus far :) Loving this new show. Fan in the US better help spread word of mouth bout this show, Im sick of Fox cancelling great shows.

Grzi

Another great episode, possibly the best so far.
Santiago was so hot this week, even more so than usual, good god.

This show is fucking great. Every episode has been so good. I look forward to B99 and New Girl every week over every other show right now.

Its just light and funny and exactly what I need at the end of the day.

Ashhong

Chelsea was on fire this week. Cracked up so many times.

"He probably wants to talk about how your shirts aren't tight enough ;)"

xenist

This has been lovely so far. I can't even decide which ones from the cast (besides Peretti and Braugher) are my favorites.

Just finished catching up on this yesterday.

Great show! I agree with everyone saying the cast works together way better than should be possible yet.

I have to mention the negative too, though: the Dads promos during breaks. Seeing a promo for Dads is why I almost never gave this a chance, and now it's why I'm worried about its future.

Seriously, Terry Crews is blowing my mind. His panic attack at the gun range fucking slayed me.

"Oh my God... guys. How do you breathe! I forgot how to breathe! Is it two in, one out...!?"

TripOpt55

I love this show. Not only my favorite new show, but my favorite comedy this season even ahead of returning ones. The whole cast really works. Pretty much everyone had great stuff last night. The gun range plot was hilarious and Boyle really shined in the other plotline. Loved Dean Winters as the vulture. Hopefully he guest stars every now and then on here. Seriously this show is awesome.

Clevinger

just watched the latest

best episode yet. Terry Crews is awesome. Him together with Linetti was hilarious. Really, Linetti with anyone is hilarious. Almost every line of hers is delivered perfectly.

Linius

Liked this episode. Terry Crews at the shooting range was fun :D

Opening with the 68 year old was a good one too :lol

Brooklyn Nine-Nine picked up for a full season.
Fox said:
FOX has picked up nine additional episodes of the arresting new comedy BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, bringing the series to a 22-episode order, it was announced today by Kevin Reilly, Chairman of Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company. BROOKLYN NINE-NINE will join New Girl in a special one-hour comedy event, airing immediately following the Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014.

ibp84GwMdTOKDc.gif

FOX has picked up nine additional episodes of the arresting new comedy BROOKLYN NINE-NINE, bringing the series to a 22-episode order, it was announced today by Kevin Reilly, Chairman of Entertainment, Fox Broadcasting Company. BROOKLYN NINE-NINE will join New Girl in a special one-hour comedy event, airing immediately following the Super Bowl XLVIII on Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014.
rejoice.png

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Awesome. I really liked the last episode. I thought it was better than some of the others since it really only had an A and B story, with everyone involved in those, not 3 or 4 plots with everyone subdivided between them.

Maaaaaybe the Super Bowl will give it a boost, too.

ivysaur12

Banned
Awesome. I really liked the last episode. I thought it was better than some of the others since it really only had an A and B story, with everyone involved in those, not 3 or 4 plots with everyone subdivided between them.

Maaaaaybe the Super Bowl will give it a boost, too.

It probably won't. But it's a nice gesture of faith.

Word of mouth is going to build this show back up, hopefully.

came into this thread expecting people to be talking about how this show wasn't that great. was pleasantly surprised! guess i'll check out a few eps later tonight

MC Safety

"What? You can hate people and still think they're hot. Case in point: Manuel Noriega."

Diaz is challenging for my favorite character on the show.

Great news about the back nine, but they should air it directly after the Super Bowl. New Girl is on the decline and B99 needs the exposure more.

ivysaur12

Banned
Great news about the back nine, but they should air it directly after the Super Bowl. New Girl is on the decline and B99 needs the exposure more.

It actually hasn't been announced which will go first. The assumption is New Girl, but I bet that B99 gets the spot.

Guerilla

"What? You can hate people and still think they're hot. Case in point: Manuel Noriega."

Diaz is challenging for my favorite character on the show.

Same, she has great comedic chemistry with most characters in the show too because they're goofy and she's the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom