• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assetto Corsa: Early Access |OT|

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
If you go to top sellers in the Steam client and click on Assetto Corsa on page 3 it's at $39.99 still.
Looks like a mistake.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
Not for me; it shows 19.99$ on both the frontpage and on search.

Weird. Just used search. $39.99. And it's in the featured games slideshow at $39.99, too.

TJP

$39.99 here in Oz as well. Like anyone who bought AC on its early release, I'll be royally fucked off if the price has changed; AC is worth every cent of $39.99 though!

Looking at the supplied URL, it reads cc=ua which is the Ukranian market. Changing it to uk, us or au shows the right price

_machine

$39.99 here in Oz as well. Like anyone who bought AC on its early release, I'll be royally fucked off if the price has changed; AC is worth every cent of $39.99 though!

Looking at the supplied URL, it reads cc=ua which is the Ukranian market. Changing it to uk, us or au shows the right price
Ah so it is, something has just re-directed people on the ua-site. So definitely just regional pricing.

Three60

Search box >

cp8Jvzz.jpg

Top sellers >

vRPBtUz.jpg

EDIT:

Ah so it is, something has just re-directed people on the ua-site. So definitely just regional pricing.

Yep, changed it to US - 39.99

TAJ

I did more testing a few seconds ago.
It's $19.99 everywhere on the website and $39.99 everywhere in the client. I closed the client and logged back in and same thing.
Added to cart on website: $19.99
Added to cart in client: $39.99

Note: I didn't use the link here for the website. Just store.steampowered.com from a US IP address.

TJP

Regarding the prices, Aris from Kunos posted the following on the AC forum:

The official EU price of Assetto Corsa Early Access is 34.99€ and it is 22% less than the final price. There will be no offers and discounts until some time after the v1.0 gets out. Steam creates specific price regions. We give our price and they propose different prices on different regions according to the average income of the country. On some countries AC costs much less than the official price, because of that steam region price system. Normally you can't acquire AC or any steam product from a different region, because at the end the system will ask your address and verify, then finally will change the final price.

Some dubious websites, offer steam games at a discounted price. In particular we've seen AC offered at around 20-22€. What those sites do, is to acquire codes from the Russian region at around 12€ and then sell them as region free codes at 22€ somehow, gaining about 100% from these tactics. This not permitted by Steam terms and conditions and it is by all means black market. It also means that while we try to make happy people that live on countries with less income, we are getting robbed for that.

Original post: http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/is-the-price-on-steam-correct.77934/#post-1576998

Pretty big update coming today ahead of tomorrow's new content (rumored to be P4/5 Competizione, Zonda R, Lotus 2 Eleven, and possibly tracks too).

300MB

Changelog

G: x360 rumble intensity multiplier
G: new drift mode, it is based on score and time not laps
G: sectors status in time transponder is reset after each lap
G: Driver Eyes Positioner is Default app (localization added)
G: Fixed replay loading with cars (wing problem)
G: Fixed replay GUI (slider)
-
S: Fixed turbo still producing boost even after fuel went zero
S: Better engine coast at near minimum rpm, no need half gas to move the needle anymore
S: Implemented “FF Enhancements”
S: Improved AA algorithm selection
-
LS: Reverb effect removed
LS: New default volumes preset
LS: Engine volume tweaked for all cars
LS: Backfires volume tweaked for all cars that have them
LS: Rumble strip, tyre rolling, tyre scrubs and wind volume/pitch variation tweaked
LS: BMW M3 e30 interior sounds improved
LS: BMW M3 e30 fixed missing gearshift sounds
LS: BMW M3 GT2 interior sounds improved
LS: Tatuus FA01 interior sounds improved
LS: KTM X-Bow interior sounds improved
LS: Ferrari 458 Italia overall engine pitch tweaked
LS: Lotus 49 interior sounds improved
LS: Lotus Elise SC and Scura engine and compressor volume levels tweaked

microtubule

Wow, content looks really good! I am excited for the Zonda R.

Perhaps other people here with pads and wheels can give their impressions with the following settings:
7lAo9SR.png

but like I said, once I understood how the settings worked, I was happy with the result :) Would I buy it if I didn't have a wheel? Really tough to say... I probably would. I'm sure that when I can't be fucked setting the wheel up, I'll still be firing it up for a few laps here or there.

Another thing to note as well, is that the gear shifts are actually tied to the animations, not when you press the button. I noticed that with the Elise (or was it the Exige? I dunno) as it was a stick, I had to change THEN release the trigger for an optimal shift, but with a paddle-shift car like the 458, I had to be a lot more realistic with my timing (this is with auto-clutch). Anyone else find that?

But still, fun as hell. Can't wait to try it with a wheel.

Stuck with a controller but these settings are pretty good.

Shaneus

You may be able to tweak ini files and such even further than that... but I'm pretty sure that's the best you'd be able to get via just the UI. Don't be afraid to tinker, I guess!

PS. By showroom, I guess they pretty much mean "Autovista" (to an extent), yes?

Seanspeed

Banned
Mugello, really nice. I desperately need some good tracks to drive on. Looking forward to that 2-11 as well. Love me some track toys. :)

I wish there was a look function beyond the just 'look left/right' buttons. I'm sure there will be(or is) head-tracking, so if I could use my right thumbstick to look around, that would hugely beneficial.

And some of the first-person views other than cockpit view suffer from a ton of shaking. That needs to be fixed pretty badly.

And I also wouldn't mind having a sort of mirror/rear view I can display while driving not in cockpit view. Once I get racing, I'll absolutely need to see whats around me much better.

EDIT: Here's a preview of the Showroom with the Pagani Huayra.

Seanspeed

Banned
I was having a good time with the new content but then I exited the game, it updated, and now controller wont work at all. It recognizes it in the control menu, recognizes stick movement and button presses and all. Configuration is still correct, but in-game, it just doesn't do anything. Really hope that gets resolved quickly, cuz its otherwise a really great update.

There are more graphics options now. You can go up to 8xAA, which is a big improvement. The game suffered from some serious jaggies before and now its cleaned up quite nicely.

I know a lot of people will be happy to know you can adjust the FOV as well now.

Only got to drive the 2-Eleven and the Zonda R before controller support died. 2-Eleven is predictably quite fun and easy to drive. Zonda R is a handful and sounds amazing with some great clanking when you upshift.

Am uploading a video of the Zonda R at Mugello, but will take a while.

EDIT: Video. Just a dirty lap.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Need to try the game again now the patch is out. The earlier posts said around 300MB yet it was 800MBish, but no matter.

The Zonda looks nice.

Morzak

I was having a good time with the new content but then I exited the game, it updated, and now controller wont work at all. It recognizes it in the control menu, recognizes stick movement and button presses and all. Configuration is still correct, but in-game, it just doesn't do anything. Really hope that gets resolved quickly, cuz its otherwise a really great update.

There are more graphics options now. You can go up to 8xAA, which is a big improvement. The game suffered from some serious jaggies before and now its cleaned up quite nicely.

I know a lot of people will be happy to know you can adjust the FOV as well now.

Only got to drive the 2-Eleven and the Zonda R before controller support died. 2-Eleven is predictably quite fun and easy to drive. Zonda R is a handful and sounds amazing with some great clanking when you upshift.

Am uploading a video of the Zonda R at Mugello, but will take a while.

Hm My 360 Controller works fine although I didn't play that much with the update. I hope mine doesn't stop working too.

Yeah the 8xAA makes a huge difference, I will have to test with other tracks but on mugello I'm getting about 10-15FPS more then before the update, but maybe it's just the track. The Pagani is a beast the sound is great, took me a bit by surprise starting it up. The Elise is pretty easy to drive with lots of understeer, but if you get it unsettled it can be hard to catch.

ADRIANF1esp

Neo Member
Here I leave you a gameplay with one of the new cars added today in Assetto Corsa, it's the Pagani Zonda R, and the lap is also in a new circuit added today, Mugello Circuit.

And another gameplay with Lotus 2-Eleven at Imola.

I think they have too much understeer, the graphics and sounds are excellent.

TJP

Assetto Corsa - Development Update #1 - Three new cars, two tracks and new features!

After a groundbreaking start on Steam Early Access for the new PC racing title Assetto Corsa. The development team have been working furiously on the delivering next release which is available for free on the 22nd November. The new version includes; new features, new drift mode, 3 new cars and 2 new tracks!

This update also features several improvements. A new enhanced force feedback mode, new environments for showroom mode and several predefined profiles for gamepad and steering wheels. We have also included German and Spanish localisation.

New tracks:

Mugello Circuit
The awesome Italian circuit has been meticulously reproduced using laser scanning technology, allowing you to feel every bump, kerb and detail with the maximum fidelity.

Assetto Dorifto

This fictional environment has been designed to appeal not just to drift fans, but to all car-control fans: Featuring multiple layouts allowing you to showcase your sideways skills.

The cars
Lotus 2 Eleven
P4/5 Competizione - Scuderia Cameron-Glickenaus
Pagani Zonda R

Also featuring:

New car liveries
New showroom - Industrial
New showroom selection
New controller profiles
New car mode selection: Default, Step1, Drift

Game modes

Drift
With racing game fans raving about Assetto Corsa's authenticity, drift mode takes advantage of the flexible ultra realistic physics model, to seamlessly recreate the experience of drifting. No physics tweaks, no strange tyre calculations, just pure driving joy.

Enter Drift mode!
Gain points by drifting to the extreme! Drift at outrageous angles, create smoke and receive bonus points for style and combos. Get enough points before the countdown ends and level up! It's addictive, thrilling and fun and it's all made possible by Assetto Corsa advanced physics engine. Just think of the replays! Six new special events, featuring new content are included in this first update, we look forward to providing more compelling cars, tracks and features over the following weeks.

Changelog
Early Access 0.2
- Achievement, stats fixed and updated, you can read them using Steam Statistics Reader
- Added Pagani Zonda R
- Added P4/5 Competizione Scuderia Cameron-Glickenhaus
- Added Lotus 2 Eleven
- Added Mugello Circuit
- Added Drift Track
- Added M3 E30 Step 1 upgrade
- Added M3 E92 Step 1 upgrade
- Added M3 E92 Drift upgrade
- Added Z4 35is Step 1 upgrade
- Updated M3 E30 power curve
- Updated tyre model for all cars
- Updated tyre wear for slicks tyres
- Fixed TC not working after change of tyre compound
- Implemented non linear speedometer (BMW M3 E92)
- LOCALIZATION FILES NOW MUST BE encoded as [UTF-8 no BOM]
- acs.exe Localization now reads from INIReaderW, localization files updated
- problems related to windows user names with strange characters solved
- update showroom & showroom localization
- x360 rumble intensity multiplier
- new drift mode, it is based on score and time not laps
- sectors status in time transponder is reset after each lap
- Driver Eyes Positioner is Default app (localization added)
- Fixed replay loading with cars (wing problem)
- Fixed replay GUI (slider)
- Fixed turbo still producing boost even after fuel went zero
- Better engine coast at near minimum rpm, no need half gas to move the needle anymore
- Implemented "FF Enhancements"
- Improved AA algorithm selection
- New gamma curves for power and coast audio samples
- Reverb effect removed
- New default volumes preset
- Engine volume tweaked for all cars
- Backfire samples tweaked for all cars (that have them)
- Rumble strip, tyre rolling, tyre scrubs and wind samples tweaked
- BMW M3 e30 interior sounds improved
- BMW M3 e30 fixed missing gearshift sounds
- BMW M3 GT2 interior and exterior sounds improved
- Tatuus FA01 interior sounds improved
- KTM X-Bow interior sounds improved
- Ferrari 458 Italia overall engine pitch tweaked
- Lotus 49 interior sounds improved
- Lotus Elise SC and Scura engine and compressor volume levels tweaked
- Control presets support added in control config
- Launcher defaults to software rendering mode - option added for GPU acceleration
- Added localization for german and spanish languages
- Added extra options for control configuration of FFB, Xbox360 pads and keyboard
- Added support and UI selection for car upgrades
- Added selection for showrooms
- Added drift mode selection
- Added drift session results display
- Fix for possible crash in certain control configuration timing (device permissions revoked during control binding)
- Replay saving button will now work when returning from a session to a modal view of the session results.
- Exiting from scrollable content window will now center properly.
- Car info modal window scales for lower vertical resolution screens.
- PB grid now supports deleting entries and starts from a zoomed-out state.
- Added a zoom toggle button to the PB grid.
- Ghostcar toggling fixed.
- Warning for dual gpu users added when the launcher has been set to start with a discrete GPU.
- Stricter thread and file permission checking.
- Potential fix for flickering of modal windows in some setups.
- Potential fix for a startup deadlock situation.
- Game-related newsfeed now displays news items inside the launcher added an unread item notification.

Early Access 0.1.2 - update 1
- Added visual studio dll and pdb to override suspicious failing installs
- Tweaked default audio levels

Early Access 0.1.2
- Improved Force Feedback by removing redundant traffic
- Default FF rate is back to maximum
- Fixed autoclutch not fast enough to act as antistall when stopping the car in first gear
- Fixed problem when loading replays
- Added a change log

New tracks:

Assetto Dorifto
This fictional environment has been designed to appeal not just to drift fans, but to all car-control fans: Featuring multiple layouts allowing you to showcase your sideways skills.

it better have good replay angles because now I want to make some smoky gifs

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Assetto Corsa - Development Update #1 - Three new cars, two tracks and new features!

After a groundbreaking start on Steam Early Access for the new PC racing title Assetto Corsa. The development team have been working furiously on the delivering next release which is available for free on the 22nd November. The new version includes; new features, new drift mode, 3 new cars and 2 new tracks!

This update also features several improvements. A new enhanced force feedback mode, new environments for showroom mode and several predefined profiles for gamepad and steering wheels. We have also included German and Spanish localisation.

New tracks:

Mugello Circuit
The awesome Italian circuit has been meticulously reproduced using laser scanning technology, allowing you to feel every bump, kerb and detail with the maximum fidelity.

Assetto Dorifto

Not going to lie, I read that as Assetto Dorito and thought...bad thoughts.

Anyway, great update by the looks of things, will certainly be getting stuck into Mugello this weekend.

TJP

Hmmm..

- Added M3 E30 Step 1 upgrade
- Added M3 E92 Step 1 upgrade
- Added M3 E92 Drift upgrade
- Added Z4 35is Step 1 upgrade

Interesting.

I'm not sure about the new FFB enhancements; I set to my G27 to the H-shifter default setting (AC now has default controller profiles) and the wheel rattles worse than it used to in rF2! Reading Twitter I get the feeling Stefano added the enhancements under sufferance, I think I'll revert back to the standard FFB levels very soon.

TJP

And another gameplay with Lotus 2-Eleven at Imola.

I think they have too much understeer, the graphics and sounds are excellent.
Great videos as always Adrian! I agree about the understeer; I guess it's a 'safe' base set-up just like Kunos had to (at Ferrari's request) with the 458 in FVA.

Any chance of further GSC videos?

subwilde

LOVING the update.

The Zonda is such a blast to drive with, I couldn't stop smiling the whole time.

The P4/5 really wakes up and is a thrill to drive at the limit. Easy to correct, long gears, and the sound....

My G27 just starting rattling after the update. Might have to adjust the settings.

markao

Interesting.

I'm not sure about the new FFB enhancements; I set to my G27 to the H-shifter default setting (AC now has default controller profiles) and the wheel rattles worse than it used to in rF2! Reading Twitter I get the feeling Stefano added the enhancements under sufferance, I think I'll revert back to the standard FFB levels very soon.
I have not have the time to check it, but following his twitter conversation, there should be something called "FFB enhancements. Active by default, disable it to go back to just the old FFB.

TJP

The P4/5 is incredibly easy to drive.
It's the same in RRE and it should be; the P4/5 is a gentlemens GT spec racer for the non-professional racer.

My G27 just starting rattling after the update. Might have to adjust the settings.
Same here; glad it's not just me. I'm going to turn off the canned effects.

Suggested G27 settings of Luca from Kunos have been updated:

As Luca pointed out on RaceDepartment, there are no 'official' settings because FFB is a highly subjective thing.

I have not have the time to check it, but following his twitter conversation, there should be something called "FFB enhancements. Active by default, disable it to go back to just the old FFB.
Indeed. One can turn the sliders for the canned effects down to zero which is nice.

The 'GAF member looking for a frame rate limiter akin to iRacing's should be happy as that has been included in the update too along with higher AA levels - now set to 8xAA, a FOV slider and some other bits and bobs (a highly technical term) to keep people very happy.

Shaneus

Brief writeup from someone who compares AC to real-life:
I thought some people might be interested in my initial thoughts on the new AC update's Lotus 2-Eleven, as I'm a former racing driver who now owns a 2-Eleven for track days and road use here in the UK. I've just done 15 laps on the sim:

I've just tried the 2-Eleven on AC at the track I last drove in it in real life, Silverstone International, and have just compared my replay from just now in Assetto Corsa with some in-car laps from the real track in my 2-Eleven that I filmed a couple of months ago (link below). Here are my thoughts:

Initially it felt 80-85% of the way there, but with a more stable back end (see the constant mid-corner correction required in the above video, although the rear tyres were over-heating in that clip) and slightly less weight transfer effects - the slides didn't get nasty as quickly as they do in the real car and the rear seemed a bit more stable. Then I reduced the rear wing to 6 degrees (the track only version presumably modelled in the sim has an adjustable rear wing, whereas my road version doesn't) and I took the front ARB down a notch to position 2 (I actually run full stiffness at the front in real life, but I noticed the sim has 4 positions, so maybe the track car has a different front ARB?). Now with those settings it feels very similar indeed to my 2-Eleven, and in the video/replay comparison it looks spookily similar. Lap times are about a second different (normally I'm about a second quicker in real life when I've done this sort of comparison before, due to the feel element, but this time it was the other way round- best lap in real life was a 1:16, whereas just now I did a 1:15), however it was my first ever time on the layout when I drove it back then and only my second trackday in the car and on AC I've been practising a fair bit at the circuit lately, so I'd say the lap times are bang on - if I went back in my real car I think I know where I could gain time and I think a 1:15 is doable straight away, and probably down into the 14s with time (same for the sim - I just did 15 laps). The real car has fully adjustable dampers all round (rebound and comp), which sadly isn't available in Assetto Corsa (a chink in the realism there - are the development team reading this? I can provide details if necessary); I'd also like to try increasing the damping at the rear end a bit (which is what I do to mine for trackdays, as per Lotus' recommendation), and I think it'd be 100% there then. Incidentally, the geo settings are exactly as per Lotus' recommendation in real life, which is nice, although strangely by default the car in the sim was showing assymetrical front geo numbers, even though the sliders looked the same - is that a bug? Oh, and the 2-Eleven doesn't sound quite as nice with the standard road exhaust compared to my motorsport one(the video above doesn't show it well cause I am running the cameras internal mic sealed up to stop it overloading on wind noise - a home grown ext mic mod is on the way), but I think that's the same as real life too actually; many owners have changed their exhausts from standard.

We need a setting for the seating position too - I'm about 6 inches shorter in the body than the sim driver must be (I look partly through the aeroscreen in real life) and I have the seat much further back cause of my long legs.

All in all, pretty good though, I'm very impressed!

Oh, and the 3D model is also bang on, right down to the stickers and plaque etc in the cockpit - nice work!
And a video from his last track day, purely because he posted it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2zeMU3VeSo

Link to the thread, though you need to be a member of the AC forums to read it (hence me posting it here).

TJP

Brief writeup from someone who compares AC to real-life
As noted in the same thread; it's great to read someone who's driven the car giving feedback versus people who think they know how they drive.

Speaking of opinions, on the AC forums a post appeared claiming there was a bug with the P4/5...here is the response:

Si3V:
Tyres supersoft? that car is not meant to be used with supersoft tyres, and it's VERY underpowered by air restrictors. It has a great aero efficency and mechanical grip (tuned to be used with MUCH more power). It's meant to be driven (quite) easily for 24hours. One of the drivers who drove it the first year at the 24h of nurburgring is a Friend of mine. He was so disappointed by the power cut off they imposed 'em (IMHO not to risk they could win… they're not germans), they were passed on the straight by lower classes cars…There's no hidden TC… try to do a burnout, I just did many many donuts. And at the first brake I locked the tyres…

Aris:
As Simone (Si3v) the car is unfortunately very underpowered. Giovanardi the driver, told me: "you must be an idiot to spin with our car, it's very easy to drive" obviously exaggerating a bit, but he is a great fun guy :) Also consider those cars are made to do laptimes and last a long 24 hours, not to be "fun to slide around"

And info on tyres from Aris: http://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/tyre-temperatures-and-wear.2723/

Road legal tyres
Street and semislicks are road legal compounds, used on the road. They wear out slightly. Their main problem is overheating, but after you have overheat them you can wait and start again, they can give similar grip even after lots of km's. In the end they will wear and lose grip totally.
Street tyres optimum temp: 75°C - 85°C but "easy" under and over those temps. Very easy to overheat after some laps on a circuit, especially on fast corners.
Semislicks: 75°C - 100°C but a bit less grip under that and overheat quite faster over that. They have more grip of course and can resist more fast laps, but do not like much abuse and drifting. They wear gradually and lose grip km after km.

GT2 slicks: The main difference of the GT2 cars is that manufacturers are actively developing tyres during the season and bring different compounds on the various tracks. We can't of course simulate specific compounds for specific tracks, but we offer 5 different compounds
SuperSoft: 90-105°C Don't like to be driven under or over that range. They wear out very fast
Soft : 90-105°C as Supersofts. they wear out fast
Medium: 85°C-105°C as supersofts over their range. They wear out in a linear gradual way
Hard: 80-100°C a tiny bit easier than supersoft outside their range but nothing too radical. They wear just a tiny bit after the initial laps and then stay quite stable for a long time until they start to lose lot's of grip
SuperHard: 80-100°C as Hards. They wear a tiny bit and stay stable for lot's of laps until they let go.

GT3 slicks. The biggest difference between GT2 and GT3 cars are their tyres. GT3 tyres are fixed for the whole season and the organization decides what tyres the car have to use. We provide 3 compounds that are not equivalent to their GT2 counterparts (worse).
Softs: 80-110°C . Wear VERY fast. We've been told that they were actually used only for a couple of times in qualifying.
Mediums: 75-105°C Wear linearly and predictably. all around tyre
Hard: 70-100°C Wear a tiny bit after a couple of laps and stay stable for a long sting. Not great grip but they are predictable and can be used in a wide variety of tracks and temperatures. Often "forced" by regulations on cars.

The hypercars slicks (Zonda R and 599XX) are a bit worse parents of the GT3 tyres. Let's say a generation behind. Rest of their characteristics is very similar to the GT3 tyres.

Vintage F1 67 Tyres
We provide just one compound for such tyres, although we learned there were actually different compounds. As a matter of fact, there is documentation reporting that Jim Clark choose the tyre that permit him to slide more for the race at Monza. Unfortunately there is not enough documentation for the compounds so for now we stick with just one compound. If anybody has more info regarding the matter, I'd be happy to discuss with it.
optimum range 50-90°C The tyres are good at low temps, and can withstand overheating pretty well. The tyre wear is gradual, you can expect to do a full race without problems, except if you overdrive and overheat them too much.

The tyre ranges are not perfect ranges but a min max range that you might not be able to understand a difference in tyre grip. Temperatures are also vary quite widely from straight to inside a turn, so optimally you need a tyre that stays at the lower end of the optimum temperature just before the braking zone and at the higher end of the optimum temperature at the exit of the turn. Not so easy to obtain.

In AC going outside the optimum range, doesn't mean the car will become undriveable. This characteristic is a double sword. You might think the car is good, but you're not driving on the optimum grip, so you'll lose time without understanding it. There's depth to be found and explored within the AC tyre model.

Another hint for tyre temperatures, as in real life, use more camber to heat faster a part of the tyre tread and then this dissipate to the rest of the tyre. More camber, more heat, less camber, less heat.

Hope you find it interesting.

ADRIANF1esp

Neo Member
Great videos as always Adrian! I agree about the understeer; I guess it's a 'safe' base set-up just like Kunos had to (at Ferrari's request) with the 458 in FVA.

Any chance of further GSC videos?

Thank you, mate. The last tuesday i uploaded a GSC video.

Pagani Zonda R pics:

11007481186_16d492b6f9_b.jpg

11007481096_aa7fd461e9_b.jpg

11007481776_2bff9d73e5_b.jpg

11007611473_f23ae03e84_b.jpg

11007560514_cd6d151807_b.jpg

11007481396_53fc898a96_b.jpg

And comparison of the Mugello Circuit between a real onboard and Assetto Corsa.

microtubule

Loving the Zonda R! It sounds like a beast! Took it for a bunch of laps on Imola.

One thing that I was thinking during the time attack was not that I wanted AI cars to race against but multiplayer ghosts/rivals.

Top Bottom