• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

jchung55

Anyone have any idea when Amazon CA will get any Switches in stock? I have enough credit on my account and have been sitting waiting for stock

also 26 here, ffs!

You think they really check your ID when you board the train? Wonder if there's a way to finesse, why put an age limit?! Horseshit.

Straight up says "must be 25 or under at time of purchase and time of travel", so pretty sure they could look up the conditions on the ticket itself.

I contacted Orzly regarding my .com order and they told me based on my order date (March 5), the order was part of the missing shipments lol.

SickBoy

also 26 here, ffs!

You think they really check your ID when you board the train? Wonder if there's a way to finesse, why put an age limit?! Horseshit.

My plan:

cxIo6pr.png

It's a great deal (and a good strategy for a bunch of reasons), but I wonder if they'll limit availability. I can certainly imagine availability being terrible in July if there's a big influx of users.

But clearly it'll have a positive effect: it made me look into some of the products and fares I'm actually eligible to buy (the Canrailpass... but I think the demand for this 150 Pass has killed their booking system, since I haven't been able to look at fares.)

Harusame

This isn't a gaming deal, but if you're 25 or under (or a full time student over 25), this deal by VIA Rail has me insanely jealous of you: http://www.viarail.ca/en/150-pass

$150 for unlimited rail travel in Canada in July.

I'm 23, so I will really consider making use of this offer. I might be able to get a few friends to join me. After initial planning, I might take the train from Vancouver to Toronto. After that, maybe visit Montreal and Halifax. I've always wanted to travel across Canada via rail (pun not intended), as wanted to experience the scenery across Canada.

I was originally planning of taking a few courses over the summer, but this offer might be to good to pass.

Kiro

I turned 25 last week. lol dang. Oh well, I don't have the time or resources to travel. Plus I'm I live in Ottawa and this year is the 150th anniversary. Gonna be fun... staying in and playing video games ;)

I turned 25 last week. lol dang. Oh well, I don't have the time or resources to travel. Plus I'm I live in Ottawa and this year is the 150th anniversary. Gonna be fun... staying in and playing video games ;)

It's up to and including 25, so you'd still be good

PurolatorHelp

Neo Member
Well I'm supposed to send out my unusably bad left JoyCon to Nintendo after work today and now Purolator has gone on strike and suspended all shipments. I guess I should hold off? Bummer.

Hello Lulzwagon,

Purolator has reached a tentative agreement with the unanimous endorsement of the Teamsters’ bargaining team.

With today’s announcement, Purolator’s business is returning to normal operations. Effective immediately, the company has lifted its temporary service suspension, a precautionary measure that came into effect on March 28 to protect customers from being negatively impacted by a possible strike.

Regards,
Vincent
Social Media Coordinator / Customer Care Team

Purolator Inc.
E-mail: customer.care@purolator.com
www.Purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter:
http://twitter.com/purolatorhelp

CazTGG

Welp:
Due to high demand, sales of the Canada 150 Youth Pass are temporarily suspended. VIA Rail is pleasantly surprised by Canadians’ enthusiasm to take part in the Canada 150 celebrations, and the popularity of this product. VIA Rail’s technical teams are working to find the source of the problem. VIA Rail is sorry for the inconvenience the situation may have caused. All efforts are being deployed to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. More information will follow once the situation has been resolved.

Fack, this Persona 5 stuff has got me excited. What's the cheapest way to buy on day one? Still don't feel great about forking over $80 bucks plus tax... :/

Hello Lulzwagon,

Purolator has reached a tentative agreement with the unanimous endorsement of the Teamsters’ bargaining team.

With today’s announcement, Purolator’s business is returning to normal operations. Effective immediately, the company has lifted its temporary service suspension, a precautionary measure that came into effect on March 28 to protect customers from being negatively impacted by a possible strike.

Regards,
Vincent

Purolator Inc.
www.Purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter:

where do you keep coming from?! You're like Polkaroo!

Fack, this Persona 5 stuff has got me excited. What's the cheapest way to buy on day one? Still don't feel great about forking over $80 bucks plus tax... :/

Dunno how reliable they are if you need to have it on day one, but 20% off at Amazon and BB with GCU. I'm doing the Amazon route.

explodet

All you whippersnappers need to pipe down.

Yes, I am old enough to be able to use the word whippersnapper as I see fit.
It's in the Bill of Rights.

Kyolux

Thanks to all the others I didn't reply to and any other future ones.

Also thanks for killing me a little more inside Lex. :p

Hello Lulzwagon,

Regards,
Vincent

Purolator Inc.
www.Purolator.com

Follow us on Twitter:

I didn't know Purolator was on GAF LMAO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom