• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man takes dead cat, stuffs it and turns it into a remote control helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
medium-tas.jpg
A doggy bag? Really?

Foffy

Banned
All of this seems like it's in incredibly poor taste.

..Why did I laugh at the gifs of the cat going after the cows, though? If there's a hell, I hope the layer I go to has flying cats.

Nah, I like cats more than dogs. Those photos are kind of gross though

The artists agrees with you. She is trying to make us realise that we do horrible shit to animals.
We close our eyes or don't care when we do brutal stuff to chickens, cows, pigs, etc., but we suddenly realise how bad we are to animals when you do it to a housepet.

At the very least, it's an interesting discussion.

Antagon

Well, she does it for a reason.. ofcourse it's hard to look at, but she's trying to make a point.
It's not like we aren't doing far more horrible shit to other animals.

Exactly. I still remember the outrage when she bought a couple of chicks from a factory where they would've been thrown through a shredder on birth, then put them for sale on an exhibition with a shredder next to them, stating that she would throw all the chicks that wouldn't have been bought at the end of the day through that shredder herself.

People don't seem to mind cruelty to animals, as long as they don't have to see it.

Lace

I'm ashamed to say I laughed when I saw it take off, its just so outrageous to say the least. Quickly after shame.

I saw your explanation but making shocking things like this never gets people to confront an issue head on. that's not how people think. they think in a linear fashion. see shocking thing, get outraged. at best the artist is only engaging her circle of like minded individuals.

At first, ofcourse. But when she gets more media attention she will be able to explain. Like she did many times allready in interviews and on tv. Right now she is reaching millions.

As a former cat owner and someone who loves cats (and dogs), I can't stop laughing. I laughed at the thread title but when I saw the pictures, I really lost it. Good god.

Arozay

I've been laughing for 5 minutes straight, haven't even watched the video yet. Pics in the first post caught me off-guard.

This made me laugh pretty hard..

The cat obviously meant a lot to him for him to go to the trouble to stuff it just so he could keep it around.

The fact that the cat's name is orville is just perfect..

Frank "Trashman" Reynolds;38482070 said:
I dunno. my cats are like my children. it'd be like turning a loved one into a helicopter after they die for me... but fuck this is funny.

I wouldn't mind. It's the same as donating your body to science... right?

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Wow, that was the funniest thing I've seen in a good long while! When the airwolf theme kicks in at 2 minutes into the second video and he starts attacking cows I lost it!

commedieu

Banned
crazy.. just finished playing a lil bit of that game Amnesia.. yet this thread is offering up way more horrifying thoughts..

the hell..

Hardest I've laughed in ages. First I thought I misread the title because how could it really say that? Now I'm in tears. And being at work doesn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom