• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Man takes dead cat, stuffs it and turns it into a remote control helicopter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not funny. My moms cat has to be put down today and mine isn't doing to well either. Guess I will avoid reading GAF for a while to avoid the inevitable meme pics. This would be hilarious if it wasn't a real cat.

YoungHav

Banned
This is awesome. People should relax! It's not like he killed someone's cat and stole it. Only vegetarians have the right to complain about this.

Wilbur

Banned
I've watched it six times in half an hour since I've been in work. It's the pinnacle of human achievement so far. How the fuck do you even top it for sheer ingenuity?

Someone needs to gif the takeoff at 1:47 in the second video...I don't even know what for, but this has to make its way around the internet.

cat_helicopter120604file630b.jpg

This is a fucking creepy photo. What is that guy thinking?

This cracks me up just as much now as it did when I first saw this thread about 8 hours ago. It's honestly one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

This is unexpectedly funny... I've mixed feelings about it... some part of me feels like its desecration of the poor thing's body, but on the other hand - it just looks so funny. I wouldn't mind being a human helicopter when I go. As long as they make me chase cows... absolutely weird and hilarious!

I had to share this with others.. thanks for posting it

Stet

Banned
Not funny. My moms cat has to be put down today and mine isn't doing to well either. Guess I will avoid reading GAF for a while to avoid the inevitable meme pics. This would be hilarious if it wasn't a real cat.

He didn't kill the cat. I dissected a cat in grade 12 biology, that doesn't make me a bad person.

I entered expecting to be somewhat disturbed. I should have known better. Some of these photoshops are amazing. This thread is just...inspired. Well done, gaf. Well done.

DoomGyver

I need to know how he went from omg my cat got hit by a car to I'm going to turn him into a helicopter! Something is twisted.

If the dude took a toy stuffed cat and made a helicopter out of it, it wouldn't have that creepy factor.

But I have to admit this is a lot more hilarious.

Magnus

I've seriously thought about this at random points throughout the day and burst out into fits of laughter. This is just too much.

I'm going to show this to everyone I know and I don't care how uncomfortable they are. This is the funniest shit I've seen in a long time.

yogloo

I love cats and I came in here thinking that I would be pissed.

But instead I can't stop laughing. This is like robocop.

Oh shit, this thread just made me have a random flashback of Swat Kats.

swat-kats_L09.jpg

I used to watch that show when I was a kid, but I haven't even thought about it in years.

Orville would fit right in!

zeioIIDX

To be honest, I would rather be turned into a helicopter than buried.

XD, imagine someone putting that in their will! You see a section for what you want to happen to your body after death and you get three check boxes: Buried | | Cremated | | Helicopter |x|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom