• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Me in the middle of a FakeGAF bukkake getting showered in [r e d a c t e d] by all our male users. Thats hot tbh.

Yeah, you guys are real tricksters.

we're so great
1223jjkes.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I would name my pet bat BLOODEDGE

The topic of this thread was internally raised by some of the forum staff recently. After a series of discussions, the decision was reached to close the community thread on the grounds that it has strayed far from its original purpose, and has for a very long time existed solely as a chat room for the regular members. Moderation in the thread has traditionally been very light, and we probably let you get away with too much in here over the years, ranging from lewd pictures (yes that means you, EC and Jake!) to moderation whining. Although the annual RPJ and FPF threads may still be created, the ongoing, year-round community for FBF will not be continuing, at least as a thread. The Skype chat is still there and it is certainly possible for you all to create a FB group (if you haven't already) or some other off-site way of staying in touch and shooting the breeze.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom