• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
One time I woke up and saw this black smudge on my bedroom ceiling. I just stared at it for like a minute or 2 wondering what the fuck it was. Then it opened its wings and it was a huge bat. I screamed like a little girl then it started fluttering around my room. I jumped out of bed and ran out if the room all whilst screaming.

Once I calmed down I went back in with a fishing net and caught it and put it outside the window.

I became an excellent bat catcher. Just a few months ago at work there was a bat flying around the kitchen in the hotel and everyone was freaking out and I was like "don't worry. I've seen this before! I got this!" I put on some oven mitts and grabbed it as it was flapping against a corner and brought it outside. It was squeaking mad at me but I'm sure it was happy once I set it free. It also took me like 2 hours to finally catch that one. They are quick.
how come you have all the cool animals man.
if there was a bat in my room I'd be the happiest person ever

FloatOn

bats are ugly af

vampire-bat.jpg

sorry trab

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I need to deprogram my bat bias they still look like little demons that want to kill me
It's not just you

P.S. Nerdkiller, your avatar keeps slaying me every time you post

FloatOn

anyway I have a month off from school

which video game should I play?

Options are:

Witcher 3
Dark Souls 3
Alien Isolation
Life is Strange

Jobbs

Banned
anyway I have a month off from school

which video game should I play?

Options are:

Witcher 3
Dark Souls 3
Alien Isolation
Life is Strange

Dark Souls 3 is a must. Quality in every area from start to finish.

Aside from that I'd encourage Alien Isolation. It may not be for everyone, admittedly, (it's a slow game) but if you manage to get drawn into it there aren't any other experiences out there that are like it.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
In my area it seems(Saint Leonard), it seems rare though but my family can take care of them. Also I had no idea you used to live here!!!=O
Yeah from 2012 to 2014. I was stationed at the Bethesda Naval Station on Rockville Pike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom