• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F A K E G A F T E N

Status
Not open for further replies.
I accidentally dropped the food barrel and he tried to eat it and missed and then it got away from him.

The obtuse nature of the interactions between, er, everything -- that some reviewers don't like -- is precisely why this game is so unique and interesting. This feeding fail was more interesting to me than pushing a button to auto feed him (which is how it'd work in another game) a hundred times over, because even though he can be a bit obtuse at times, and there's occasional frustration -- He actually feels kind of like a real creature. Because you can't predict exactly how he'll act every moment it feels more real.

TA6u6rL.gif

just this alone could make me cry ;_;
it's beautiful

also....hair prayers? more like hair sprayers 8D

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
THE SWITCH HAS A GAMECUBE VIRTUAL CONSOLE???

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

769.gif

Zero²;226236688 said:
I was on hiatus because of college, had the hardest test of my whole life this week and I nailed it! Fuck you Smith predictor!

Vaz let me tell you I'm so much hotter than before, muscle man like dude.

Nice

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I didn't like Batman that much even until this year. I had a sudden epiphany that Batman is awesome. Got all the Arkham games on Steam waiting for me after I beat Knight (I know going backwards is a stupid idea)

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I didn't like Batman that much even until this year. I had a sudden epiphany that Batman is awesome. Got all the Arkham games on Steam waiting for me after I beat Knight (I know going backwards is a stupid idea)
Not a bad idea. Knight is far and away the worst game of the 4.

One time I woke up and saw this black smudge on my bedroom ceiling. I just stared at it for like a minute or 2 wondering what the fuck it was. Then it opened its wings and it was a huge bat. I screamed like a little girl then it started fluttering around my room. I jumped out of bed and ran out if the room all whilst screaming.

Once I calmed down I went back in with a fishing net and caught it and put it outside the window.

I became an excellent bat catcher. Just a few months ago at work there was a bat flying around the kitchen in the hotel and everyone was freaking out and I was like "don't worry. I've seen this before! I got this!" I put on some oven mitts and grabbed it as it was flapping against a corner and brought it outside. It was squeaking mad at me but I'm sure it was happy once I set it free. It also took me like 2 hours to finally catch that one. They are quick.

FloatOn

arkham asylum was fantastic. city less so and then I gave up origins because of all the QTE bullshit.

SolVanderlyn

I joined this site to maybe get my articles published somewhere else, but they edit them to hell and back in a way that's... really bad. I think I might just stop.

OG

Bad edit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom