• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2017 | Read the Rules in the OP | We Live For This

ShadyK54

SLEIhbg.png

WTS

Digital Movie Codes - $5 each

It Comes At Night (VUDU)
Transformers: The Last Knight (iTunes or Ultraviolet)
Wonder Woman (VUDU)

Taking Paypal F&F. PM me if interested.

NeoGAF Gold Seller
PayPal Gift

2x TwitchCon tickets for October 20th. I’m unable to go now, selling for $50 cheaper than regular price. $140

Digital movie codes: $5 each of 5 for $20
John Wick
John Wick 2
Wonder Woman
Kong Skull Island
Alien Isolation
Star Wars The Force Awakens
Stars Wars Rogue One
LEGO Batman The Movie
Kingsman: The Secret Service
Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 2
Deadpool

Humble Spares
------------------

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited $3
Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation $5
Offworld Trading Company $2
Galactic Civilization III $3
Galactic Civilization III: Crusade $5

Paypal friends and family. Feel free to PM me for details or with reasonable offers.

That can't be right.

Probably meant Covenant.

Mark5130

I'm looking for some guidance with eBay feedback. If this is super off-topic, let me know and I will delete.

I won an auction for an SNES game lot on eBay on Friday 9/22 and paid about 20 minutes later. After no notification or updates of the games being shipped, I sent my first message on Thursday 9/28, and another on Monday 10/2 asking for an update, which were both met with no communication of any kind or a notification of the games being shipped. It wasn't until Thursday 10/5 that I got any kind of response back from the seller, but that was only AFTER I filed a report with eBay claiming that I had yet to receive my items. The seller simply gave some excuses as to why the games weren't sent and that he would give me a refund. I reply back politely stating that I don't want a refund, and would like the games that I won in the auction. Three days go by with no further communication of any kind and then all of the sudden I get an email from PayPal this morning, Sunday 10/8, stating that I will be refunded via an echeque, which should clear sometime this week.

The main reason for my story is to ask how to handle feedback. I'm going to wait until his echeque clears to leave any sort of feedback, but I'm not sure what the etiquette is. I've been an eBay member since 1999 (back when you had to mail money orders!) and have bought and sold lots of items over the years and have never had an experience like this before and have never dropped a negative. It's obvious that I'm not getting the games and I have a very strong feeling that the seller didn't get the amount that he wanted for the listing, which is probably why this whole ordeal has taken place.

Since this guy jerked me around for over two weeks, does this experience warrant negative feedback? Neutral? Or do I just lick my wounds, move on and leave no feedback? Thanks!

ekgrey

I'm not even sure you can leave feedback if the transaction is cancelled like that? It's been a long time since I used eBay though, and I've fortunately never had to leave negative feedback (though I think I've left neutral before) so I might be wrong.

I would probably go with neutral myself if I was in your position because at least he refunded, but I think negative is totally reasonable.

turbocat

WTS

Wii U bundle - $350 shipped
32GB refurb system purchased directly from Nintendo. Gamepad charging cable has some wear, and gamepad has a screen protector. Comes with the Wii U GameCube controller adapter as well. Can send pics upon request. Games included:

Super Mario 3D World
Mario Kart 8
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Donkey Kong Country Returns: Tropical Freeze
Nintendoland
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Would potentially look at doing a straight trade for a Switch with Breath of the Wild if someone is into that.

Steam keys (prices negotiable if these are out of whack)

Cthulhu Saves the World $1
Don't Starve & Don't Starve Together bundle $10
Hacker Evolution Duality $1
80 Days $2
Broken Age $6
Cook, Serve, Delicious! $3
INK $1
Home $1
Solstice $6
Sorcery! Parts 1 and 2 $3
Uncanny Valley $3

Interested in trades for Steam codes for Wasteland, Wasteland 2, Glittermitten Grove, Elder Scrolls games, Hollow Knight, SUPERHOT, and Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition. PM me!

poodaddy

WTS: Fallout 4 Pip Boy with collector's steel box and stand, game not included. It's in mint condition as it's been nothing more than shelf garnish for over a year now.
I'd want $80 for it as just the pip boy and stand alone go for that price on eBay right now, but I'd accept multiple forms of payment, PayPal, e shop gift cards, psn wallet, or Amazon gift cards, just so long as it equals out to 80. Ill cover shipping if you're in the US.
WTB: $10 e shop funds.

HaL64

I'm looking for some guidance with eBay feedback. If this is super off-topic, let me know and I will delete.

I won an auction for an SNES game lot on eBay on Friday 9/22 and paid about 20 minutes later. After no notification or updates of the games being shipped, I sent my first message on Thursday 9/28, and another on Monday 10/2 asking for an update, which were both met with no communication of any kind or a notification of the games being shipped. It wasn't until Thursday 10/5 that I got any kind of response back from the seller, but that was only AFTER I filed a report with eBay claiming that I had yet to receive my items. The seller simply gave some excuses as to why the games weren't sent and that he would give me a refund. I reply back politely stating that I don't want a refund, and would like the games that I won in the auction. Three days go by with no further communication of any kind and then all of the sudden I get an email from PayPal this morning, Sunday 10/8, stating that I will be refunded via an echeque, which should clear sometime this week.

The main reason for my story is to ask how to handle feedback. I'm going to wait until his echeque clears to leave any sort of feedback, but I'm not sure what the etiquette is. I've been an eBay member since 1999 (back when you had to mail money orders!) and have bought and sold lots of items over the years and have never had an experience like this before and have never dropped a negative. It's obvious that I'm not getting the games and I have a very strong feeling that the seller didn't get the amount that he wanted for the listing, which is probably why this whole ordeal has taken place.

Since this guy jerked me around for over two weeks, does this experience warrant negative feedback? Neutral? Or do I just lick my wounds, move on and leave no feedback? Thanks!

Negative if it lets you. Which it probably won't since you got a refund. Ebay is weird like that.
Obviously the guy didn't get what he wanted for the auction so he didn't send it. I bet they will relist it soon. :p
I would report him to Ebay and maybe even call them up to talk to someone directly.
He will likely be paying the listing and final value fees if that makes you feel any better. Ebay doesn't like being taken either.

Also never threaten negative feedback directly with the seller. That is against Ebay policy. Just tell them you are very unhappy.

Squarehard

I would just leave him the negative since you didn't ask for a refund, but for the item, and the seller did not fulfill your request.

I'm not even sure you can leave feedback if the transaction is cancelled like that? It's been a long time since I used eBay though, and I've fortunately never had to leave negative feedback (though I think I've left neutral before) so I might be wrong.

I would probably go with neutral myself if I was in your position because at least he refunded, but I think negative is totally reasonable.
Negative if it lets you. Which it probably won't since you got a refund. Ebay is weird like that.
Also, for those that aren't aware, you can still leave feedback for canceled/refunded transaction, but you just have to access it from your feedback page, and at the bottom left there is a small section that shows,

"What would you like to do next?

Leave Feedback
Reply to Feedback received
Follow up to Feedback left"

and you can click on the "Leave Feedback" link to bring you to a page of all transaction that still hasn't received feedback, including canceled/refunded transactions.

eBay only removes them from your main page history, but you can still access them for feedback from the feedback page.

For future reference for those who may not have known. :D

Bog

Junior Ace
WTS - And we won't be undersold!

***Physical Games (All SEALED, and ship free)***

Xbone
----------
Forza 7 Ultimate Edition with DLC NEW - $83 <-- GREAT DEAL!

3DS
----------
Fire Emblem Echoes (Regular Edition) NEW - $29 <-- WOW!

Limited Releases:
---------
Saturday Morning RPG PS4 - $100
Oddworld New n Tasty PS4 - $180
Oddworld New n Tasty Vita - $115
Shovel Knight Vita - $65

Night Trap Collector's Edition - $115
Wonder Boy Collector's Edition - $115

PS4 - ALL NEW and SEALED
-----------
Yooka Laylee - $15
Dragon Quest Builders - $22
Digimon World: Next Order - $25 $22!
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2 - $15

Madden 18 (used once) - $45

Misc:
----------
Pair of Red OR Blue Joycons
Rarely used. No box, just the controllers - $85

20th Anniversary PS4
Sealed and still in the shipping box - $1095

Nendoroid Pokémon Center Champion Ver. Red
Brand new and sealed. Box is in great shape. - $110 <-- This must be a mistake! What a price!

***Digital Stuffs***

The Fast & Furious 1-8 Collection - iTunes or UV - $15

e90Mark

SLEIhbg.png

WTS:

Payday 2 Steam - $4 (with John Wick weapon pack)

UV HD (4k iTunes):
John Wick - $2 (Possibly coming to Vudu UHD)

UV HD:
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - $1
The Fast and Furious - $1
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift - $1
Fast and Furious 4 - $1

UHD redeems confirmed via Digital Movie 4K Group - https://plus.google.com/communities/106877428277523568176

Feel free to throw me offers if you want to pick up multiple items. Would prefer Amazon US gift card payment.

Thanks!

WTB Dreamcast memory cards can be official or unofficial cards

Selling off some original Xbox stuff - hoping to sell it in a bundle if you find a bare console and need the essential stuff.

Xbox Controller S - bought this very recently, it's in fantastic condition, practically brand new I'd argue, great condition really.

Component cables, 3rd party - these have worked great, no issues with the quality on my TV and the cable itself feels well made if that helps.

Splinter Cell - you can use this to softmod your console if you have the save files. I don't have a memory card otherwise I'd sell that too so you'd have a kit but the base game is about $5 or so, figured I'd put it up here. Complete, disc and manual are there, not platinum hits.

For prices, I'd do $20 shipped for everything, $15 shipped for the controller, $8 shipped for the cable

I also have some controller breakaway cables, some composite cables, and another Controller S that has a fucked right stick. Could be fixable, dunno really. PayPal only please!

Toshiba 3.5" 1TB HDD gutted from a prebuilt I'm making a build out of. It's practically brand new and only has a few days of power on time. $30 shipped?

Replacement Floppy Disk Drive for Dell Inspiron - Latitude 4702p AO1, in electro-static bag. $10 shipped.

Sony SS-MCT100 Soundbar/Subwoofer setup in great working condition but can't use it since I moved. $80 local pickup in CNY.

Puyo Puyo Tetris Xbox One Japanese complete Bought this last year but end up playing the 3DS version more - $30 shipped

7a58uuf.jpg

Cerium

I'm one of the lucky few who got a packet of McDonald's Szechuan Sauce.

7jS2FK5.jpg

Hit me up with your best offer. I was going to eat it until I saw the prices this was going for on eBay. I prefer to deal with GAF, so I won't demand $600 or anything, but supply and demand are what they are so yeah...

Mrmask

Hit me up with your best offer. I was going to eat it until I saw the prices this was going for on eBay. I prefer to deal with GAF, so I won't demand $600 or anything, but supply and demand are what they are so yeah...

$2 Shipped. Never tried the sauce.

$3 shipped

robotrock

Banned

$4 shipped

7jS2FK5.jpg

please resize your image, it's not enough for $600.

MissChief

Negative feedback, no doubt it. The person probably sold it somewhere else for a higher amount, basicly he broke a "contract".

Alastor

WTS Beksi&#324;ski: The Collection - $89 + shipping from Poland. It's releasing 2017-10-19. PayPal.

zVU1662l.png

It's an unique to Poland, limited edition of the four hard-cover "Bosz-ART" albums dedicated to Zbigniew Beksi&#324;ski. Together, they have 576 pages (144 per volume). It's in Polish, but there's not much text - mostly images. Volumes are 27 x 30 cm in size.

From the synopsis: "This colection contains most of the Z. Beksi&#324;ski's work in the fields of painting, drawing and computer graphics, the sources being the History Museum in Sanok and private archives."

EDIT: Lowered the price (got even better deal).

cwistofu

7jS2FK5.jpg

my first born

poodaddy

7jS2FK5.jpg

Trade for an 8 bit do NES controller with a stiff d pad and whatever spare change I can find near my gas and brake pedals. It's probably at least $0.30.

Syriel

7jS2FK5.jpg

DLpweSPVYAAjLyw.jpg:large

Ultimadrago

7jS2FK5.jpg

LOL

Top Bottom