• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

squall23

Before I jump in, let me just ask is it possible to get any of those from the OP's list currently or does it work like PAD where you can only roll for a certain element during certain weeks?

chrono01

how many times did you re-roll? omg
I'd rather not say. :(

[Probably 100+], I was trying for Zeus, Arthur, or Harley X, and he came up first. I would have been happy with either, though.

Oh, my ID is 018,468,708. I'll add everyone else in here shortly, as well as join the LINE group!

wilflare

I'd rather not say. :(

[Probably 100+], I was trying for Zeus, Arthur, or Harley X, and he came up first. I would have been happy with either, though.

Oh, my ID is 018,468,708. I'll add everyone else in here shortly, as well as join the LINE group!

I'm thinking of re-rolling as well but with the number of Orbs going around, I should just hope for a chance with that right?

lol I'm surprised how open everyone's is with sharing their LINE ^^

chrono01

I'm thinking of re-rolling as well but with the number of Orbs going around, I should just hope for a chance with that right?

lol I'm surprised how open everyone's is with sharing their LINE ^^
Yeah, you have Harley X and she's a fine Unit. I'd just go ahead with it, there's always a chance you can grab Zeus with your free Orbs [as you said].

Re-rolling can be a soul-shattering experience. -_-

wilflare

Yeah, you have Harley X and she's a fine Unit. I'd just go ahead with it, there's always a chance you can grab Zeus with your free Orbs [as you said].

Re-rolling can be a soul-shattering experience. -_-

eh.. Harley-X are the names different? because I got Sanada Yukimara :/

Four star units for both roles. I cleared the data but is that not the best way to reroll? It's installing the updates again. -_-

chrono01

eh.. Harley-X are the names different? because I got Sanada Yukimara :/
Oh sorry, I got you confused with someone else.

Hmm, in that case, if you're not that far along, maybe you can try re-rolling? You can backup your current account if you feel the need to go back to it. I described how to do it a bit earlier. But honestly, from what I can see, Sanada Yukimura isn't that rare/wanted, so it's up to you. :(

Faiz

Finally got a 5 star off a friend point pull.... And it's Striker Junior: starting HP, 200. Ugggggh

Edit: and speed 6.7. Kill me.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Sanada was my first pull, haven't seen a 5 star since, gggg

Protip: After you swap the character in the tutorial and it says you are ready for an adventure, adventure to close and re-open then collect the tutorial reward and roll. No need to do the mission or forfeit it. Haven't seen anywhere mention this.
Four star units for both roles. I cleared the data but is that not the best way to reroll? It's installing the updates again. -_-
Go away *Olber getter :(

Best way seems to be deleting the data.10 via root or ifunbox (Don't know about this myself)

Wanchan

whats the best starter?

In Japan, 5* ADW (anti-damage wall) monsters are usually considered really good picks, particularly for Multi, cause Damage Walls hurts a tons in this game comparing to other traps (mines, gravity barriers, shield, reflect etc...) but there's really no best starter, it depends on elements & passive skill.

For example Tequila (water monster) will be the best monster on fire stage with lots of gravity barrier cause of her Anti-gravity barrier passive so she will not suffer from slow, but another water monster with ADW (anti damage wall) will be better than Tequila if there's a lot of damage wall in this fire stage. Tequila main strength is her strike shot, it creates 3 weaknesses point on the boss, it's really OP in multi and when you have characters with one-way or cross laser strike shot (Arthur, Red Riding Hood).*

The S tier character list in OP posted by Cosmo Clock 21 are all good in different situation. here's another tier list with detailed information if you need : https://translate.google.com/transl...bve9d.gamewith.jp/article/show/284&edit-text=

In Japan, 5* ADW (anti-damage wall) monsters are usually considered really good picks, particularly for Multi, cause Damage Walls hurts a tons in this game comparing to other traps (mines, gravity barriers, shield, reflect etc...) but there's really no best starter, it depends on elements & passive skill.

For example Tequila (water monster) will be the best monster on fire stage with lots of gravity barrier cause of her Anti-gravity barrier passive so she will not suffer from slow, but another water monster with ADW (anti damage wall) will be better than Tequila if there's a lot of damage wall in this fire stage. Tequila main strength is her strike shot, it creates 3 weaknesses point on the boss, it's really OP in multi and when you have characters with one-way or cross laser strike shot (Arthur, Red Riding Hood).*

The S tier character list in OP posted by Cosmo Clock 21 are all good in different situation. here's another tier list with detailed information if you need : https://translate.google.com/transl...bve9d.gamewith.jp/article/show/284&edit-text=
thanks for the info

Lan_97

What do I do with the trash monsters that drop? Do I need to fuse them together first before fusing to my good monsters? Should I hang on to the 4-stars that I pull?

Hige

I've pulled the gacha probably about 100 times now and finally got something decent (Striker). I don't know if I'll regret not going for Zeus or Arthur instead, meh.

Does anyone know how much data the game usually draws? I only have a 200mb contract because between messengers, GAF and transportation info I never need more per month but I worry the game might be too much :/

Bulzeeb

damn I read the title as Mario Strikers, for a second I tough they were making a new game -_-
2680725-smstrikers_1_1600.jpg

damn, like 15 pulls on the rare hatch machine and all 4 star ...

EDIT: How does EXP (for Rank) for work? Just moving up the list in my Solo dungeons and got 1 xp for the most recent. Is it based on your level?

Really addictive game! I downloaded the US version (I'm from Europe) and I'm having a hard time putting it down. It just works.

Narras

Is increasing your rank the only way to get a larger friend list? I want to add everyone on GAF, but my friend list is full. I don't want to reject those pending requests. :(

Hey all, I created a form for GAF name/MS Name/MS ID# and a spreadsheet, it will help for when we have to look at friend's lists and such, Line works for grouping but would be nice to have it all there.

Quote to see:

Haven't done a Google doc in a while so let me know if it's messed up for you guys!

Is increasing your rank the only way to get a larger friend list? I want to add everyone on GAF, but my friend list is full. I don't want to reject those pending requests. :(

This was my problem, working on the rank up right now to get a bigger FL, it's why I made the doc so we could see who's who and add them as our rank goes up.

Lockon

Started playing this yesterday and got like 30+ orbs today. Rolled and got nothing except a bunch of 4* waifus for some reason. And a 5* Sanada Yukimura which apparently this game Japanese historically characters are all girls including Nobunaga.

Going to reroll today after I get off work.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hey all, I created a form for GAF name/MS Name/MS ID# and a spreadsheet, it will help for when we have to look at friend's lists and such, Line works for grouping but would be nice to have it all there.

Quote to see:

Haven't done a Google doc in a while so let me know if it's messed up for you guys!

This was my problem, working on the rank up right now to get a bigger FL, it's why I made the doc so we could see who's who and add them as our rank goes up.

Added my name to the list...but it kinda looks off lol.

Added my name to the list...but it kinda looks off lol.

Ha, how do you mean? I was a little distracted while making it at work so was kind of back and forth with it ... let me know and I can adjust.

Ah, I see, i don't think the Form answers when transferred adhere to the formatting. I'll just set it to align the other way so they are all uniform.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Ha, how do you mean? I was a little distracted while making it at work so was kind of back and forth with it ... let me know and I can adjust.

Nah its okay now, just my mobile browser messing the page up. All good now.

J0dy77

ID: 051,815,266,402

Got a Hunter King and I guess I'm sticking with it.

Same, I'm sticking with it. Can't bear the thought of another 100 reroll game before I get started. I picked up Hunter X, Shiva and Lancelot from rolls. Hoping that's good enough, someone clue me in if it isn't.

Same, I'm sticking with it. Can't bear the thought of another 100 reroll game before I get started. I picked up Hunter X, Shiva and Lancelot from rolls. Hoping that's good enough, someone clue me in if it isn't.
The power difference between my two 5 stars (Zeus and Harley X) and my 4 stars is pretty big. I tried the hard versions of a couple of the event dungeons and I can definitely see the need for at least a strong leader and helper.

At the same time, it took around 3-4 hours before I even rolled that account. Before that I only rolled a 5 star 4 times, none of which even made either of those tier lists. I don't know if it's better to say just play because it can take a ridiculous amount of time to get something good or reroll because the chances of getting something good aren't great (even with the amount of orbs they hand out). Maybe I was just unlucky or something, but that felt on par or worse than non-godfest PAD rerolling.

Faiz

Is it a good idea to save 50 orbs for 10 rolls, or just use them whenever?

One game on Android called Quiz RPG had this kind of summon.

From the way it's worded, seems like better chances with the 10 pull. I got all super rares but none were 5 star still :(

Edit: also, GAF line group is great, thanks for starting it whoever did so!

Top Bottom