• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

Shouta

Remember guys, if you're playing on Line, you need to click your own link to start up a room so everyone can join.

Draxal

Yep - if you play co-op matches, you get 5 orbs every time you play with a person you haven't played with before. There's at least 100 people subscribed to the GAF Line group already, so do the math and join us ;)

5 for the first ten. 1 after that.

Remember guys, if you're playing on Line, you need to click your own link to start up a room so everyone can join.

Also, to give a people a head's up, please edit the stage name right before the entry. And remember to share those bonus stages.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
If you guys are on GAF, if doesn't hurt to put @GAF in your name. Just a thought!

I would, but my nick is too long - but in general yeah that helps. My friendlist is full, will need to make place for more Gaffers.

If you guys are on GAF, if doesn't hurt to put @GAF in your name. Just a thought!

Yeah, might change my name. Shouta and I just did a 25 stamina battle. Wasn't too bad until the last form of the boss.

That escalated quickly, had to use a gem to continue - but it doesn't matter because you get a million gems at the moment.

Edit: Mukkir@GAF now.

blackflag

I'd rather not say. :(

[Probably 100+], I was trying for Zeus, Arthur, or Harley X, and he came up first. I would have been happy with either, though.

Oh, my ID is 018,468,708. I'll add everyone else in here shortly, as well as join the LINE group!

I got all 3 with 10 pulls. They make a good team together?

J0dy77

It's local - supposedly it finds people within a few miles of you. Useful if you live in Japan, where everyone's playing and you could probably find a dozen games at any given time while commuting on the subway, but in America - not a chance. Fake location services don't seem to work, either.

That said, if you grab Line, there's plenty of people in the GAF group making co-op games to play.

Not familiar with "line" what is that?

I'll add my ID to thread as well:

Kreed

Got impatient with rerolling and decided to go with Oda Nobunaga (not sure which Nobunaga this is on the tier list, if at all) and Lancelot so I could start playing. Definitely liking the game so far.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Are any of the top tier JP players rolling with multiples of the same monsters on their teams? Like if I get 3 Zeus, should I fuse them all or run a team of 3 Zeus?

Also, what's the difference between evolve and ascend?

Oh! And how are you supposed to efficiently level your team? Most fodder gives poo for XP...

Ashodin

Are any of the top tier JP players rolling with multiples of the same monsters on their teams? Like if I get 3 Zeus, should I fuse them all or run a team of 3 Zeus?

Also, what's the difference between evolve and ascend?

Oh! And how are you supposed to efficiently level your team? Most fodder gives poo for XP...

EXP A THONS! One is on right now, Dark type.

btkadams

When should I be fusing a monster as material rather than selling it? Or do I just sell when I have no money to fuse?

Also, should I be keeping multiple monsters of the same type, or always getting rid of the weaker ones, no matter how close they are in stats or if they're 5 stars?

Oh! Also, when should I be evolving a monster? When it reaches its max level in that form, or whenever I can evolve it?

Einbroch

Banned
When should I be fusing a monster as material rather than selling it? Or do I just sell when I have no money to fuse?

Also, should I be keeping multiple monsters of the same type, or always getting rid of the weaker ones, no matter how close they are in stats or if they're 5 stars?

Money should not be an issue with the gold event going on right now. I have over 2 million and it's only been a few days. I generally just sell though as the EXP is a joke for normal monsters compared to the EXP feeder monsters.

btkadams

Money should not be an issue with the gold event going on right now. I have over 2 million and it's only been a few days. I generally just sell though as the EXP is a joke for normal monsters compared to the EXP feeder monsters.
Is there a limit to how many monsters you can fuse as materials for any given base monster? Just wondering if I should be avoiding fusing the bad ones and only fuse good ones as material.

Faiz

The exp is a joke but machine elements and getting the bonus luck makes it worth fusing.

spacebear

Just got word back from their support team that you can't transfer between ios and android :/

Anyone know if there's a dodgy way to transfer? I'd like to play on my iPad since this game eats up my battery like crazy.

Pbae

Just got word back from their support team that you cant transfer between ios and android :/

Anyone know if there's a dodgy way to transfer? I'd like to play on my iPad since this game eats up my battery like crazy.

Thank you for answering my question. That blows and I have the same problem =[

minty_jpg

Does this run any better on the iPhone 6 Plus? Currently playing on the Nexus 5 and I have to close all the applications or it tells me I have low memory.

btkadams

Does this run any better on the iPhone 6 Plus? Currently playing on the Nexus 5 and I have to close all the applications or it tells me I have low memory.
I had that popup once on the 6 plus, but it still runs perfectly. I didn't even close anything when that popup happened. Not really sure why it popped up then and not at any other point.

Ashodin

Line is Monster Strike's killer app!

<INSERT STICKER>

2ba1b44b.png

Vecks

Ugh, I don't know what the deal is but I can't make the co-op work. I can join games, but if I try to make a game it causes the app to crash. I even backup/reinstalled it and still the same thing. Kind of a downer since I can't progress through those co-op missions.

Shouta

I have no problem on my Nexus 5. I have Line and this going and it's smooth for the most part.

Qwark

I thought I was the only one that ever played Metal Walker!

Don't usually go for the f2p angle, but this game is surprisingly addicting.

Salex_

Do I have to download the update after every re-roll (Android & not rooted)? This is taking so long. I feel like I have to get one of those top tier monsters before I do anything after learning about re-rolling lol.

LtOrange

Reposting from a previous page
Co-op has been really laggy for me. The internet I am on is 50 Mbps down, so I can't understand why. I am on a iPhone 5s...anyone have any ideas what it could be?

Anyone having similar issues?

Edit: Reset my Network settings on iOS 8.1 and now I am all good. Sorry everyone I co-oped with earlier!

So basically the idea is to level up the top-tier monsters and use all the other to make money or to level up those top-tier?
In PAD you were limited because the top-tier monster had a cost and if you were low level you couldn't afford that, but in this game there's no such limitation, so you can have 3 S tier monster and destroy everything I guess?

Top Bottom