• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wkd BO 8•04-06•17 - Man in Black kidnaps #1, Dun' not done son, Woman nears $400m DOM

$200M dream is on life support :(

If it doesn't collapse like Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation did post Labor Day weekend (might require some boosts from WB with It or something), and it gets an Oscar re-release, that might make 200m possible?
butler.png

Wonder Woman is the biggest success of 2017, considering the uphill battle it had to climb.

Wonder Woman and Get Out (speaking of horror films that made bank) are definitely the big surprises of this year.

"It" has potential to be another surprise.

Oh, and Geostorm or the Flatliners reboot. Obviously.

DMczaf

If it doesn't collapse like Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation did post Labor Day weekend (might require some boosts from WB with It or something), and it gets an Oscar re-release, that might make 200m possible?
butler.png

The Dream is Real!!

That dream was never that realistic though...but I guess that's why it's called a dream.

Damn it Cobb, this was not part of the job !!

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Wonder Woman and Get Out (speaking of horror films that made bank) are definitely the big surprises of this year.

"It" has potential to be another surprise.

Oh, and Geostorm or the Flatliners reboot. Obviously.

"It" actually looks pretty good despite me not being a horror fan at all.

Though my hype dropped when I heard they are already planning sequels.

That dream was never that realistic though...but I guess that's why it's called a dream.

There's a pretty good chance it gets to 190m+, question is where does the extra 5-10 mil come from. If it were Sony, they'd fudge the hell out of that last 10m.

The better question might be whether Dunkirk gets to 500m. I'm guessing OS - China will be around 240-250 million. If US is 190-195 million, can China gross the 60-65 million necessary to make that mark?

Top Bottom