• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Drunk GAF, what are you drinking?

Crayons

Banned
Yesterday morning I had some Sheridans coffee liqueur, a grape margarita in a can, later on I had a bottle of sake and a bottle of red wine, and then I had a pitcher of beer or two and a few shots of tequila. Now I'm about to pop open this blackberry drink thing

ThisGuy

Man I'm fucked up. I can't even remember what all I drank. Budweiser at a pizza place, left, long island ices teas, blue moons. Man. I'm just fucked up, full speed ahead to hangover city. Didn't even get my taco bell fries brehs.

I can't drive to get my fries from taco bell. Too much too fast. Oh, some random ass cheap wine too.

Edit: crayons banned like a bitch tho. Lmfao, bitch ass hoe.

Last edited:

Cybrwzrd

Banned
Was drinking homebrewed moose drool clone with a hazelnut coffee addition earlier. Now it’s jack and coke before bed.

Super Mario

Banned
My go-to drinks: Bud Light Platinum and 151 and Coke. Gets the party started a lot faster. I love bourbons and whiskeys with Coke too.

What I have been drinking more of lately: Vodka & Water. Not the tastiest, but it isn't going to pack on as many pounds.

Yesterday I binge drank like a fucking maniac and yet I didn't feel drunk, I felt fucking stupid as if I lost the ability to think. Normally it's a fun kind of oblivion and if I behave like an animal who cares I'm not in control anyway, but yesterday I felt like I was an imbecile and any attempt to course correct it would fuck it up further. I felt like I was sober but not really. It was over an hour feeling like a hostage to sheer stupidity and that fucking sucked, I'm considering quitting.

Last edited:

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I don't have any liquor, but what I'd love to try is Bananaweizen. My wife had this banana beer while she was in Germany. She brought me back some Jagermeister, but I finished it already...

flagdaddy

Chuhai-Suntory-Strong-Zero-Pfirsich-500ml-s_s.jpg

And regret

Relativ9

Discovered this thing on Saturday, freaking amazing. Usually, I prefer scotch, but this was smooth as all hell.

43396_st_patricks_single_malt_fl_gh_m.png

llien

Red wine, recently discovered Primitivo's, still figuring which brand I like more.

On beer side of things, nothing beats German Weizen.

John Day

because its so god damn pretty

It’s exactly the reason why I bought it for New Year’s! Hypnotizing. Tasted alright too.

As for me right now, sipping down on Johnny Walker’s Wine Cask Blend (don’t think i can post images yet oops). Taste is nice and smooth, it’s just $20 or aound. Seems to be a limited thing though.

lil puff

My go-to drinks: Bud Light Platinum and 151 and Coke. Gets the party started a lot faster. I love bourbons and whiskeys with Coke too.

What I have been drinking more of lately: Vodka & Water. Not the tastiest, but it isn't going to pack on as many pounds.
BL Platinum is fierce LOL. It has one of those aftertastes that when you taste it, it reminds you of the time you got F'd on it.

I had quite a few Sat nights on Twitch with a 6 pack of that stuff.

I am enjoying lately this gluten free sparking spiked seltzer alcoholic beverage. Tastes like a crisp fruit soda, goes down well (almost too easy), and does not leave me feeling too bad the next morning.

Other than that, I just run downstairs and get 24 oz Buds.

ThisGuy

Nothing right now, strong feelings I just aced my exam. Going to my fav Mexican place. Next time I post here I'll be in Margaritaville, searching for my lost shaker of salt.

BANGS

Banned
I got some victory golden monkey which is just amazing. Also really into this Red Hook variety IPA pack thats got alot of strong shit. I also got some wild turkey in my decanter currently...

lil puff

I got some victory golden monkey which is just amazing. Also really into this Red Hook variety IPA pack thats got alot of strong shit. I also got some wild turkey in my decanter currently...
From Red Hook Brewery, Seattle, I wonder? I think I had that variety pack once.

BANGS

Banned
From Red Hook Brewery, Seattle, I wonder? I think I had that variety pack once.
Yes that's the one. I bought it because at first based on the name alone I assumed it was local from Red Hook, NY. But I was wrong, and it was a very happy accident. I bought another one with one of the flavors switched around yesterday lol.

lil puff

Yes that's the one. I bought it because at first based on the name alone I assumed it was local from Red Hook, NY. But I was wrong, and it was a very happy accident. I bought another one with one of the flavors switched around yesterday lol.
I used to think it was Red Hook Brooklyn too LOL.

The one thing about variety 6 packs that I hate (not necc Redhook) is that they tend to put in 2 or 3 brews that I hate. One time I had a few 6 packs delivered and 3 of the bottles were ginger ale. I was mad!

camelCase

i just tried dogfish bloody red (?) or something? I think it might be called flesh and blood or something. It's pretty good, I wish they sold it in 12pax like the 60min.

BANGS

Banned
I used to think it was Red Hook Brooklyn too LOL.

The one thing about variety 6 packs that I hate (not necc Redhook) is that they tend to put in 2 or 3 brews that I hate. One time I had a few 6 packs delivered and 3 of the bottles were ginger ale. I was mad!
UCK! Sorry to hear that bro. I'd gag...

Blam

Today I'll probably have Absinthe. Despite me mentioning that I stopped drinking. Today is a special occasion.

Top Bottom