• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Training Camp/Preseason |OT| - If you don't like it, you should have made it

Status
Not open for further replies.

bionic77

Teams don't want to sign Kaep not because of his beliefs but because he attracts the media circus in the same magnitude Tebow did when he was in the NFL.
:lol

Sadly people will believe this even though Kaep has not even spoken to the media in months.

Ravens coaches wanted him but owner vetoed it.

It's so obvious to anyone who cares what is going on.

effzee

It's not even principle, he's just plain better than some guys who have jobs in the NFL.

Since Kap is a starter, he is basically better than all the backups in the league. Better than some of the starters.

He would have been a great pick up for the Ravens, Colts, Bucs, or any team with a injury prone QB, or teams loaded to make a run this year who can't afford to lose a whole season if their QB missed a few games. He should be on the Giants over Geno, on the Cowboys over Moore....etc

Teams don't want to sign Kaep not because of his beliefs but because he attracts the media circus in the same magnitude Tebow did when he was in the NFL.

Yet Tebow was signed twice after hitting free agency despite having a fraction of Kaep's proven track record while Colin can't get a sniff. Scratch your chin and figure out why that is...

Please flip Bork.. If it's for a 3rd, I'll go dancing in the streets.

NEOGAF Straggler's League update:

Due to yahoo auto-renewing everyone, I decided to blow up the league and start fresh, just to make sure everyone was actually going to play. I managed to re-invite everyone except for the 3 people who didn't share their e-mails. Those people are JBug, Vyer and whoever The Boring Bowles is (Fox?). If you want to play, pm me your email addy. If you're invited, make sure you join. Any unjoined teams at the end of the weekend will be booted and I'll be in here begging for people to play. :p
Can I sign up Chuck?

Tebow also sucked at the whole "throwing the football" thing and refused tl ever change positions.

Kind of important when a QB can't do the one thing he's required to do.

Fun fact, he sucks throwing in baseball too. Legit the worst defensive OF I've ever seen.

Gobias

Banned
Jimmy Haslam is an upstanding owner who has never been accused of any criminal wrong doings. The Breadstream of NFL owners

Ross is actually a pretty good owner, I gave him a lot of shit when he first bought the Dolphins but he's turned it around and he's a good dude.

He started the RISE program after the bullying thing

http://risetowin.org/

The Ross Initiative in Sports for Equality (RISE) is an unprecedented alliance of professional sports leagues, organizations, athletes, educators, media networks and sports professionals using sports to bring people together to promote understanding, respect and equality. Through public awareness campaigns and educational programming, RISE aims to improve race relations.

And he offers anyone on the team a "Business combine"

Via Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, Ross is hosting 16 of his players for a ”business combine" this week in New York to give them some insight into future opportunities beyond their playing days.

”This is really to give them an insight into what business is about," Ross said. ”I mean, don't forget, these guys have concentrated their college and their professional football careers into becoming better football players and have been kind of shielded a little bit from the business world.

”This is really to create them and develop them so that when they do make the transition out of football they're better prepared. I think every owner should have the responsibility of developing them not only as football players but also after their careers and as people. That way it's better for them, it's better for the team, it's great to see these guys that are so passionate for what they do and the capabilities they have, how they use it to start the next level."

And of course he supported the players last year when they knelt during the Anthem

The Dolphins stood out on that day because four players participated in the act: Jelani Jenkins, Arian Foster, Michael Thomas, and Kenny Stills. Thomas spoke with the Palm Beach Post about what went into the decision, and how his owner, Stephen Ross, supported the players.

”I saw Mr. Ross come in the locker room. I'm going up to him, trying to explain to him in a way, letting him know, like, ‘Look, we're thinking about doing this, thinking about taking a knee,' " Thomas said. "And for him to stop me and say, ‘Look, Mike, whatever y'all choose to do today, I've got y'all's back 100 percent' — that's a testament to what type of person he is, how he truly feels about equality for all, and the efforts he's made with the RISE program. It's great to have the owner of the Dolphins have that perspective."

It's a shame my team had to die this year...but we'll be back next year!
#Finsup

MechDX

giphy.gif

MechDX

Matt Glenesk‏Verified account
@MattGlenesk
Follow
More
#Colts reported interest in Brock Osweiler is as more an indictment on Scott Tolzien than anything else.
11:53 AM - 23 Aug 2017

Its happening!

Tall4Life

Kraft has a history of throwing money at Democrat candidates outside of Trump last year

Pats fans get too defensive about this stuff. Nobody denies most people in the NFL are bad. Embrace being a villian

There's a difference between embracing that we're playing on Deity when everyone else is playing on Settler and embracing that our owner, star QB, and coach support a Nazi white supremacist as President of the US

Dan Gilbert gave like a million dollars to Trump's campaign (while asking tax payers for money to build his new arena). You lifelong Clevelanders have no room to talk, Bread.

BigAT

i can't wait to hear what taylor swift thinks is "cool and badass" to play up her snake persona

got a TI-89, teacher told me 'bout the rules,
"i'm doing math sir," is what i was sayin'.
had that sucker fooled,
snake is what i was playin'

ad_173126074-e1434961877615.jpg

giphy.gif

Bread

Banned
Can't believe he has the guts to cheer for Brady after failing the official online racism test
At least he is now in the Official Government Database of Racists.

Dan Gilbert gave like a million dollars to Trump's campaign (while asking tax payers for money to build his new arena). You lifelong Clevelanders have no room to talk, Bread.
i support my owner, he's the reason we won last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom