• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump did a photo op in a truck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on twitter...

C7ptkRuU8AAAcoF.jpg:large

Can the Twitter links have images posted here as well please? For some reason i am getting a corrupted content error whenever i try to load a link.

Dizzy

Banned
Lmfao that third pic. Thats gonna get some meme use.

Edit: didnt even view the rest of the thread, can see now its already getting lots of use lol

BasicMath

Greatest 45th President of the United States.

But seriously, I'm glad he's out there with the people occasionally doing rallies instead of being stuck in the Washington bubble.
First of all the truck was at the White House .
Well damn. I guess missed out on that bit of context.

Mikef2000

But seriously, I'm glad he's out there with the people occasionally doing rallies instead of being stuck in the Washington bubble.

joke post?

First of all the truck was at the White House.

Second all those CAMPAIGN(this is not normal so early in a term) rallies do is give him all the circle jerk goodness of his own cult like supporters' bubble.

fixedpoint

Nothing much going on, may as well hold campaign rallies(?) four years early, play golf and watch TV. Maybe grab some pussy while he's at it. Mercer and Bannon got this.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

You know being the President is a job right? Being out doing rallies to stroke his fucking ego is not high on the priority list, not too mention Mar-A-Lago trips.

But you love Trump so whatever you don't give a shit.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops

Instead of being in a bubble where he has to hear people criticize him, he is entering a bubble where everyone praises him. The man with the biggest ego known to man definitely needs his ego to get bigger, it's healthy and good for this country.

Oersted

He uses them as probs. Just like the truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom