• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump did a photo op in a truck...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy.brush

i006434.jpg

C7oUy2zVsAABRpx.jpg

truck.jpg
Trump1000

HASTA LA VISTA BABY.
(hope someone does a proper compositing version with the footage :))

Easy_D

never left the stone age
What's the big deal? I've seen other 5 year olds act the same way in a truck, how is this even news?

Arkeband

Banned
This brings up a good question. Does Trump even have a driver's license? Entitled prick has probably never driven anywhere his entire life.

Ottaro

Random thought but ya know I feel like I could see Trump fighting against autonomous vehicles when reelection time rolls around as a way of appealing to truck driver voters, promising to protect their jobs.

Random thought but ya know I feel like I could see Trump fighting against autonomous vehicles when reelection time rolls around as a way of appealing to truck driver voters, promising to protect their jobs.

Well i mean by that time, even software engineering jobs are going to get shipped to India in their entirety for the most part right?

Even the guys programming the robots are not going to have a secure future things to globalization+internet

So just saying "protecting jobs" in general will get you somewhere

louiedog

C7oUy2zVsAABRpx.jpg

When this guy is finally being questioned under oath can someone please ask him if he's had any hair transplant procedures done? I want to hear him admit it.

karasu

Man, that one guy lost a presidency from sitting in a tank with a helmet on. This guy looks so much worse in pretty much every situation, and somehow became president.

What the fuck?

Remember when homedude lost the presidency for screaming "Yeah" at a rally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom