• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

We’re Seth Rich’s parents. Stop politicizing our son’s murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KissVibes

Banned
Kim Dotcom is a fucking clown.

He could, you know, release all his proof to the internet in many locations thus proving a grand conspiracy, protecting himself, and letting the world verify these claims. But nope, won't happen. I guarantee you that he has absolutely no proof and will eventually claim that "agents" of the US Government have made threats against his life or some bullshit and never release anything.

Check your fucking sources, it's not that hard. I wish I could say people on the left are less susceptible to fake stuff, but I'm constantly being proven wrong.

When TD was still a young dark place and not very well known I was fooled into some stories too, until I was either corrected or I researched some more figuring out what TD really is. For every 100 post that's easily identifiable as fake, there's always 1 or two that are creatively believable.

rjinaz

I'm having a vague memory of some trumpers here on gaf mention dotcom around the time of the peepee tape dossier. Didn't they say he was going to prove that fake or something? He never did shit. They still fall for it.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
I'm having a vague memory of some trumpers here on gaf mention dotcom around the time of the peepee tape dossier. Didn't they say he was going to prove that fake or something? He never did shit. They still fall for it.

Gotta cling to anything when your ship has gone under and there is no land for thousands of miles.

antonz

Kim played Hannity and his friends like idiots. Made a big deal about it all. Visit my website yada yada. First thing you do when you visit the website is get bombarded with advertising for shitty music CD etc.

Then at the bottom he basically says nothing the end.

Kim played Hannity and his friends like idiots. Made a big deal about it all. Visit my website yada yada. First thing you do when you visit the website is get bombarded with advertising for shitty music CD etc.

Then at the bottom he basically says nothing the end.

Read the replies to his latest tweet, these conspiracy nuts are begging/threatening him to release his information.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
These people are so fucked in the head that they're just think Soro or someone paid them off to say this.

ISOM

Their son's murder is unsolved. Would you not do everything you could to see your child's murderer brought to justice?

It'll be interesting what becomes of the Kim Dotcom stuff. He doesn't really have anything to gain by lying about it.

Pundits, Right Wing Talk Radio, and the alt right web is not going to solve their son's murder. As the article pointed out they want to leave it up to the police not the opinions of people who want to politicize this.

Have they not cut ties with him? If that's the case I'd say I'd lost respect for them but I haven't respected them for a long, long time.

Well according to TYT's own youtube channel, he is still part of their 'TYT network'. That's all I know though. I haven't watched TYT or anyone affiliated with them in a long time.

HotHamBoy

Huh? This is new as of today. wwww.horseglue.com scroll down.

d226987e223effdd302e4443d2c894a81503310ee043fe31881110944e0580c9.gif

Yet another issue where it's impossible to argue with people. They will never take the family's word for it because clearly they must be getting threatened by the evil Democrats. The investigators are all in on it so they'll never reveal the "truth". Essentially these people have all made up their minds as to what the truth is and it's unfalsifiable.

I fucking hate conspiracy theorists, goddamn.

Anyone who believes that is someone who is easily manipulated and someone I don't really want to associate with.

Who knows what other kinds of craziness is going on in their head.

Yet another issue where it's impossible to argue with people. They will never take the family's word for it because clearly they must be getting threatened by the evil Democrats. The investigators are all in on it so they'll never reveal the "truth". Essentially these people have all made up their minds as to what the truth is and it's unfalsifiable.

I fucking hate conspiracy theorists, goddamn.
Same logic that comes from the Anti-GMO crowd.

Okay so a news anchor on television is claiming that the DNC assassinated a man with literally no proof and that's just, well, legal? Even if not how the fuck has he not been sued yet?

AYF 001

"last last point"
Hmm...*puts on tinfoil hat*

Lumpy is talking with lawyers.
"Lost" is the only word improperly capitalized in that tweet.
Lost was a television show aired on ABC.
Lumpy about to weasel out of his contract and jump ship to ABC confirmed!

I guess the network wanted another show that makes absolutely no sense.

Either delete or update this post, and stop knowingly spreading fucking lies.

That's a pipedream at this point. The right thing to do would be for the poster to come back and apologize for posting misleading bullshit. Instead though, they'll probably continue to push that video to all of their friends and family while keeping their ears plugged screaming "lalalalala" to anyone presenting facts for their conspiracy theory rightwing bullshit agenda.

Prove me wrong Pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom