• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick and Morty Season 3 Opening Scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got

Banned
this is illegal

dKTpRxa.gif

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
It was everything I hoped for.

I've only watched random episodes of this on Adult Swim, definitely entertaining.

"Keep Summer Safe" had me laughing. Is this streaming anywhere on Hulu/Netflix to get caught up on before Season 3?

Illucio

Banned
Yuyuyuyuyeh-yuyuyuyuyeh-yuyuyuyuyeh-yuyuyuyuyeh-yuyuyuyuyeh-yuyuyuyuyeh-yuyuyuyuyeh-yuyuyuyuyeh-yuyuyuyuyeh-yuyuyuyuyeh-yuyuyuyuyeh-yuyuyuyuyeh-yuyuyuyuyeh.....

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I've only watched random episodes of this on Adult Swim, definitely entertaining.

"Keep Summer Safe" had me laughing. Is this streaming anywhere on Hulu/Netflix to get caught up on before Season 3?

Assuming there are no regional broadcasting rights in the way, s01 and s02 should be on Netflix. Such is the case here in AU and I believe our Netflix selection is pretty crappy.

overcast

Wait.. the last part with him hang gliding in an American outfit was new though, correct? I've seen both seasons a few times, but maybe I'm wrong.

Can't wait for season 3. Got a feeling new information is pretty imminent.

Busty

Banned
Opening scene?!

What if this is all they've actually managed to animate thus far?

*tugs at collar*

I need me some Rick & Morty.

EDIT - Just watched it. Ha. That was cool.

kyser73

''All of you have loved ones. They can all be returned to you. They can all be taken away. Please step away from the vehicle..''

Keep Summer Safe.

Tsunamo

It even was top trending on facebook this morning, so I totally fell for it.

Good ol Adultswim trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom