• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 5: Guardians |OT5| Is HaloGAF irrelevant now?

• Fixed problem where players could create custom weapon configurations on weapon pads
  • Saw awesome community videos and posts on the internet
  • Unfixed problem where players could create custom weapon configurations on weapon pads

LOL. well done 343

I missed the snipe on purpose so I could do the assassination #ForTheCompany

http://xboxclips.com/Tawpgun/98eb579c-accc-4554-8d3a-9a5933e69ea9

Meanwhile ex wife purposely kills me while I'm trying to get splatters #forthecompany
http://xboxclips.com/MyExWlFE/2a440439-ed95-4284-b77c-6d9a4a5482fa
I do what I can.

Also, this needs reiterating:

◾Fixed a bug where you could board the Mantis from the front
◾Fixed a bug surrounding foot stomp damage on the Mantis

14310457_1121590564588880_1050870591063165499_o.jpg

The Tartarus’ Gavel REQ pack is here! Grab it to wield one of the mightiest weapons ever brandished by the Brutes. https://aka.ms/tartarusgavel

You know what I want more than anything from Halo right now?

ODST Firefight, standalone. Untouched gameplay, 1080p 60fps, possibly updated visuals, better netcode, and online MP.

Don't tie it to Halo 5 or MCC, just put it out as a $20 stand alone digital download.

Oh yeah because it's a different hammer. Fist of Rukt is still a thing.

The naming convention is very hazy. lore fans would know what the Fist of Rukt is, but this is Tartarus' Gavel.
just by going off of the name, and the description; one can assume that it is supposed to supplant the Fist of Rukt.

therefore im not changing my opinion.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
That one is another weapon, this is a different hammer they are not the same

I just looked at his post history and ... well honestly, ugh.

By all means have opinions, but making them your whole hobby...

The naming convention is very hazy. lore fans would know what the Fist of Rukt is, but this is Tartarus' Gavel.
just by going off of the name, and the description; one can assume that it is supposed to supplant the Fist of Rukt.

therefore im not changing my opinion.

So, you found out your assumption was objectively and demonstrably wrong, but you just decided it was right anyway. OK dude. Bye.

Akai__

So, you found out your assumption was objectively and demonstrably wrong, but you just decided it was right anyway. OK dude. Bye.

Spoiler alarm: It's Ragnarok's alt account.

why are you playing something you clearly despise? what fun do you get out of literally only bashing this game?

genuinely wondering.

Because i like the Lore and most of the story for Halo. I despise Halo 5 because I had high hopes for it, and the game let me down. and the slip ups with MCC, it compounds.

and this is GAF, not Waypoint. i can actually be salty here

Because i like the Lore and most of the story for Halo. I despise Halo 5 because I had high hopes for it, and the game let me down. and the slip ups with MCC, it compounds.

and this is GAF, not Waypoint. i can actually be salty here

You are so weird. I feel bad for your irl friends, if you act like this toward anything that let you down, yet they may enjoy. You literally only post negative stuff in here. lol. maybe you're a bully at school/work/community/playground?

ill ask the gods of Valhalla to give you strength.

NOKYARD

The file browser seems to be broken if you try to look at page 2 of your files.

Searching loop for about 10 minutes so far. I'm trying to get to page 8 or 9...

[edit] Pages 2 - 5 of my Bookmarks are the exact same file list as page 1.

-Ryn

Banned
You know what I want more than anything from Halo right now?

ODST Firefight, standalone. Untouched gameplay, 1080p 60fps, possibly updated visuals, better netcode, and online MP.

Don't tie it to Halo 5 or MCC, just put it out as a $20 stand alone digital download.
Halo 3 Anniversary to include ODST FF

Beli343

Indeed yeah don't worry Stinkles I understand

Trup1aya

Jumped into the slayer playlist for the first time in a while, hoping for some Mercy action...

Molten... Omg molten...

Triz

how do i force an update on Xbox one? Keep booting up halo but it won't patch.

edit* system reboot fixed it.

NOKYARD

The file browser seems to be broken if you try to look at page 2 of your files.

Searching loop for about 10 minutes so far. I'm trying to get to page 8 or 9...

It works now, but takes a very long time to change pages. Up to page 5 now.

m23

As much as I was against a Halo 3 anniversary earlier, I think it does actually make quite a bit of sense. Doing this will enable Microsoft to have a Halo game ready for the launch of Scorpio while allowing 343 more time to work on Halo 6. This will give the new console the push it might need while releasing a "new" Halo game to make some relatively easy money.

I would hope it is a focus on campaign while using classic Halo 3 maps for Halo 5 mp that way they can continue to support Halo 5.

Also, it would give us Halo 3 cutscenes made by Blur.

As much as I was against a Halo 3 anniversary earlier, I think it does actually make quite a bit of sense. Doing this will enable Microsoft to have a Halo game ready for the launch of Scorpio while allowing 343 more time to work on Halo 6. This will give the new console the push it might need while releasing a "new" Halo game to make some relatively easy money.

I would hope it is a focus on campaign while using classic Halo 3 maps for Halo 5 mp that way they can continue to support Halo 5.

Also, it would give us Halo 3 cutscenes made by Blur.

Yeah, I can't see the downsides there. I'm actually warming up to the idea

All i want to do is download Halo 5 Forge and the Halo App on my pc. But the anniversary update is taking forever. It just sits there at 94%...... -___-

^^
I'd only want halo 3 if the cut-scenes were remade with BLUR on board. :)

GreyWind

I honestly don't see the point of Halo 3 Anniversary when you already have a version that runs in 1080p / 60fps

Unless MS wants to do a kind of deal for PC gamers. Play anywhere title.

m23

Yeah, I can't see the downsides there. I'm actually warming up to the idea

One of my buddies was saying it would be a great idea for them to reveal Halo 3 anniversary at e3 with the original reveal trailer redone with updated graphics.

Get on it 343.

Halo 3 Anniversary to include ODST FF

Beli343

I'd so be down for this.

If they can embrace the Halo 3 art style, and Scorpio power with Halo 3a we would be in for a treat. I'd say they could even scrap the swapping between visuals, as Halo 3 is already on the XB1.

One of my buddies was saying it would be a great idea for them to reveal Halo 3 anniversary at e3 with the original reveal trailer redone with updated graphics.

Get on it 343.

Hell, they could basically release that trailer again as is, but have the game retain those visuals and it would be solid. I do realize that was real time, in engine assets, but there's no denying the final game didn't pull it off.

Wait, so the mantis might actually be usable now for more than 10 seconds before getting boarded? Sweet. Now make it do actual damage to things.

Top Bottom