• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 4 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Yeah bitch, Jesse is mine bitch

Bitch

Calm down with all that bitch, yo.

Brock is around here somewhere...

bitch.
ibqfIGm7PXWIB8.gif

This been posted?

Bryan Cranston Wouldn’t Mind A Breaking Bad Movie

http://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/bryan-cranston-mind-breaking-bad-movie/

Vince feels that now we have too much story,” Cranston says, laughing. “We could actually go beyond those 16 episodes. A movie isn’t far-fetched. I wouldn’t mind visiting that possibility. And this is coming from a guy who doesn’t know anything of how the show’s going to end. If it doesn’t end up in a total apocalypse, who knows? Maybe we could revisit Walter White a year down the road and see where his life has gone. If he’s still alive, that is.”

I'm tempted to take the Hank one but might wait for a Jesse avatar to appear.
My favourite character watching through the show the first time was Hank, and by re-watching it, it's changed to Jesse.

I'll leave the Hank one for someone else.

Can someone explain how Madrigal Electromotive fits into this show again? They're a large company that owns Los Pollos Hermanos and which produces a variety of goods and products, including the air filter featured in season 4.

My question is, does Hank view this company with suspicion just because they delivered one of their air filters to the laundromat? I guess I'm confused if we (the audience) are supposed to have suspicions about this company (like whether its a drug front or something). Is that what the implication is? Because I don't understand why Hank made such a big deal about this company to his superiors. They're a company that shipped one of their products to a drug dealer, yes, but I don't see why that should bring suspicion on the company itself.

Can someone explain how Madrigal Electromotive fits into this show again? They're a large company that owns Los Pollos Hermanos and which produces a variety of goods and products, including the air filter featured in season 4.

My question is, does Hank view this company with suspicion just because they delivered one of their air filters to the laundromat? I guess I'm confused if we (the audience) are supposed to have suspicions about this company (like whether its a drug front or something). Is that what the implication is? Because I don't understand why Hank made such a big deal about this company to his superiors. They're a company that shipped one of their products to a drug dealer, yes, but I don't see why that should bring suspicion on the company itself.

We'll hopefully find out in season 5.
My guess is that they bankrolled the superlab (under Gus' direction). We know that Gus has some past that is very significant maybe connected to Madrigal? He was not killed by Don Eladio due to knowing "who he is" Maybe his family controls Madrigal.

Fry

In case anyone wanted an avatar, but it has been taken already, I had these two in my hard-drive.

ib1JpYQPo48BzI.jpg
ivEGYVHEJC9zW.png

edit:

Aaron Paul ‏@aaronpaul_8

My final day of Breaking Bad for this season is tomorrow and I miss everyone already. Thank you Vince Gilligan for such a wild ride.

I was watching a few episodes from season 3 earlier today. And I've came up with the idea of Hank pursuing Pinkman once more after the DEA becomes persuaded by Hanks investigation. Gus blew up in a room with Hector Salamanca and Hank knew Gus was something else. The show has always had a neo-western feel to it and now it's being a bit characterizing Walt in the previews for season 5. Maybe we'll get a bounty sign for Jesse.

Sean

Banned
TVGuide said:
#Criticschoice award for Best Actor in a Drama Series goes to Bryan Cranston for #BreakingBad!

TVGuide said:
#Criticschoice award for Best Supporting Actor in a Drama Series goes to Giancarlo Esposito for #BreakingBad!

Michael Ausiello said:
Supporting actor in drama goes to Giancarlo Esposito for Breaking Bad!

189074_lawm.jpg

TripOpt55

I don't come in here often, but I am really excited for this to come back. I didn't initially like this show as much as most people, but it really grew into one of my favorite dramas on TV.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'm surprised Marie went before Jr. That's hilarious to me.

but no love for Skylar was kind of expected...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom