• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - Season 4 - Sundays on AMC

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that's the episode that turned it from a show with a interesting premise to must watch tv.

tumblr_m50gl13pqx1qe1j63o1_r1_500.gif

Vlad

Yup, it is crushing since just minutes before they were singing the Tampico jingle together. I think Heisenberg was born right there.

Hmm, I'd have to go with the scene at Tuco's hideout for the real birth of Heisenberg. He was going to let Krazy 8 go, even though he had to have known that it was a terrible idea, even before the discovery of the plate. It was only after Krazy 8 left him no other choice that he killed him, and even then, he was wracked by guilt afterwards (mishearing his student ask "is this going to be on the murder", etc). Once he got that rush of not only walking into Tuco's den, but completely getting away with blowing it up and walking out with the money he demanded, that was more the turning point for me. You could tell even by the nonchalant way he described the situation to Jesse in the next episode that he was a changed man after that.

Carbonox

Giancarlo deserves every award he can get. Finally up to date with the series and my word Gus is one of the greatest TV villains I've ever seen. Episode 10 was just mindblowing for me, where he was concerned.

was gonna say something similar to what vlad did, killing a dude who you know's gonna try to kill you doesn't turn you into a hardened sociopath.

My pick is episode 1.

No show in the world has a premise half way close to what Breaking Bad brought in or even in the quality that it presented. The fucking first few seconds were engaging enough to sell me the entire series.

Ænima

Goddamnit. I just found out they are only showing 8 episodes this summer then the next 8 next summer. I know I am way late to this news, but this is some bullshit. How can you even call it one season of television when you are showing the halves a full year apart.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
blahblah...blah said:
plate.gif
I don't remember this at all. I should really get around to re-watching the series, but I want to wait until the whole thing is done.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
uh, what is the spoiler? i looked at the photos and i dont see how that location is a spoiler

I think some folks have their spoiler settings to extreme. Nothing wrong with that, mind, just I'd have posted the pictures without even considering them spoiling.

I want to watch this now, dammit. I need a TV fix while Thrones is off the air.

Fry

I think some folks have their spoiler settings to extreme. Nothing wrong with that, mind, just I'd have posted the pictures without even considering them spoiling.

Yeah, I don't consider them to be SPOILERS, but I was being cautious because I know some people would, as we've seen just now.

Just a hint, everything in those pictures have been been seen before. It won't ruin the show for you or anything. It'll get you more excited than anything.
They will however raise questions.

I want to watch this now, dammit. I need a TV fix while Thrones is off the air.

but lets say your spoiler setting is set to extreme..... what is the spoiler there?

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
but lets say your spoiler setting is set to extreme..... what is the spoiler there?

Location + Specific Characters being there
And since it's likely from the first episode in the season, it gives you a time frame.

So say two of the three characters go off some place dangerous, you'll know in advance they'll be ok because the events in the photos haven't happened yet.

Like I said, it's very extreme/sensitive. Not something I'd personally consider a spoiler though.

It was rather cruel of AMC to put a month-long gap between the finale of Mad Men and the premiere of Breaking Bad.

The 15th can't get here soon enough.

Flash

Gale is in Suits! lol very weird seeing him in that type of role... can't imagine him not as the eccentric, nerdy chemist from Breaking Bad.

MV5BMTg2MDMyOTMxMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzUzMDM5Nw@@._V1._SX600_SY398_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom