• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hey Arnold: The Jungle Movie SDCC Sneak Peek

SpaceWolf

Banned
Holy shit! The animation looks way, way better than I expected it to and the voice-actors (even the new ones) sound spot on!

Also, that Stoop Kid cameo was glorious.

Seik

Banned
Oh wow, didn't know this was a thing.

I'm in, Hey Arnold was a big part of my morning shows back then.

Sou Da

Gerald's deaged ass aside, that was fantastic.

One thing though, is Hey Arnold now retconned to being in in the late 2000s or am I thinking about that smartphone joke too hard?

Yukinari

Stoop Kid, Pidgeon Guy, Monkey Man, the Coach.

Man and i thought the Rocko trailer had nostalgia.

Not a huge fan of Gerald's actor but its understandable that there had to be replacements.

Looks great.

Gerald's deaged ass aside, that was fantastic.

One thing though, is Hey Arnold now retconned to being in in the late 2000s or am I thinking about that smartphone joke too hard?

I was wondering if they'd include newer tech. Big Bob's Beepers must be out of business.

Thank Nick the creator didn't go through having Pigeon Man commit suicide, it was great seeing his character again, albeit for a quick cameo.

Can't wait for this to be released and for Arnold to get some closure.

I loved Hey Arnold! the show.
The movie was disappointing.
And this looks not-so-great either.

Hey Arnold! works best as a day-to-day life thing.

Harpoon

Thank Nick the creator didn't go through having Pigeon Man commit suicide, it was great seeing his character again, albeit for a quick cameo.

Pretty sure he's said before that was never the intention of the episode's ending. "Pigeon Man dies" has always been a fan theory.

MONKEYMAN!

This all gave me such a
football-headed
smile.
e3dd31d565d655c092da9a0fee75df79.jpg

Raptomex

Nickelodeon must suck now or are running out of ideas if they keep bringing back all these classic cartoons or making movies based off them. I really haven't watched Nick in over 10 years. Grew up in the 90's and that was the best time for Nick cartoons. Unless things have changed and I'm missing out.

Top Bottom