• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Street Fighter V |OTVIIII| New Generation - Fighting Game Is Something So Great

His meaty setups are pretty meh for the most part though he gets some simple stuff.

Off Abby punch dash up st lk or st Lp works if they don't back tech.

Off a throw he gets st hp as a meaty

Off of back hp hp combo he gets dash up st lp on quickrise and st mp on back tech. Same for Abigail's running throw. You can also command grab off of these situations

Oh god I wish I would have known about that st hp as a follow up to the throw. Need to get those CCs going.

mbpm1

Oh god I wish I would have known about that st hp as a follow up to the throw. Need to get those CCs going.
I think off back or forward throw you have to delay a bit. You'll know when your thing comes out too early and whiffs in their face

Also off of vreversal you get dash st lp or throw

Xeteh

These super tight links that normal mortals cannot pull off are frustrating while trying to grind out the trials.

j.hk
s.hp
c.mp
ex boom
ex flash kick

I can't get the ex boom to come out because the timing is so tight, so I'm still even a step away from starting to fail the last part.

at least Chun's s.mp, c.mk, l.sbk I only had to get lucky once with.

Edit: Yay, did it. Had more time after the c.mp than I thought.

Can we sell PSN accounts on the Buy/Sell/Trade thread? Cause I'll sell mine if that happens.

No one wants an account with that much FANG play.

Scotia

Banned
Wait? Moustache?

latest

vg260

Made it into silver! Not saying much for most here, but I was stuck in bronze since launch, and almost gave up for a while, so it's nice to hit it a least once.

I'll probably be back in Ultra bronze in a match, but that's fine. Baby steps. I don't expect too much for the time I put into it, and so many fighters out.

Blueblur1

Yo, I do hope Sagat has a cool slightly different look. I don't care for his old getup so I'm down for an updated outfit.

Pompadour

SneakersSO earlier deconfirmed Dudley so it's not him, probably.

But God, getting Eagle would be an amazing consolation. DA SHOW MUST GO OHN.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Made it into silver! Not saying much for most here, but I was stuck in bronze since launch, and almost gave up for a while, so it's nice to hit it a least once.

I'll probably be back in Ultra bronze in a match, but that's fine. Baby steps. I don't expect too much for the time I put into it, and so many fighters out.

Congrats! Keep the grind up.

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Teach me some nasty stuff with Abby.

I've been catching people with the cr.mk into run and grab just to mess with them. How about some cute meaty setups?

I was cancelling Run into that backdash and baiting wakeup attacks today and then CC'ed em. Good stuff. You said your Silver? Yeah, I imagine I would top off there (haven't played Ranked since Season 1) so it's the sort of gimmicky stuff that will work on our level at least a few times. I baited jump-ins with it too. And just in general, it was good to keep them off balance and have Abi be mobile. He's actually pretty nimble for a big dude in mid-range imo.

Street Fighter should get somebody with a sword, cuz fuck it, ibuki uses knives anyway.

latest

I would actually love to see Sodom back, especially if they gave him a bunch of flashy EX specials and had him speak broken Japanese even when voices are set to English

jett

D-Member
I had forgotten about Sodom.

But I'd like to see an actual weeb

40f.gif

Capcpom can even keep the same name.

mbpm1

Street Fighter should get somebody with a sword, cuz fuck it, ibuki uses knives anyway.
Capcom should listen to their fans, they often have better ideas than them

latest

I would actually love to see Sodom back, especially if they gave him a bunch of flashy EX specials and had him speak broken Japanese even when voices are set to English

I had forgotten about Sodom.

But I'd like to see an actual weeb

40f.gif

Capcpom can even keep the same name.

...Man, I'm so glad Capcom's fans aren't in charge of character selection

Top Bottom