• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

Mexican food in New England lmao

When I was there on the south coast there was....Taco Bell. Literally nothing else there in North Dartmouth anyway back in 2002-2004.

There's one place I've had a good burrito in New England. Everything else is awful

food that is good in new england: chinese, pizza, subs, seafood
food that is not good in new england: anything else

i had rubios shrimp tacos <33333

Pizza and Chinese shouldn't be on that list. New York/NJ take a shit on New England for both of those. New England has pretty good wings though

bionic77

Subway?

Cmon people you can do better than that!

Even McDonalds is probably better than Subway! If you want a Sandwich upgrade to Panera. The same price and fit for human beings.

Leave Subway for the Trumpers...

Nope. It makes sense that the best fanbase has the most fans who want to talk football.

Are those Mexican joints? Mexican food sucks.

food that is good in new england: chinese, pizza, subs, seafood
food that is not good in new england: anything else

i had rubios shrimp tacos <33333

Being in a state that isn't Ohio is a nice feeling
Alternative facts! Alternative facts! Alternative facts! #AlternativeFacts

Fantomex

Go away Gata. The JoyConBoyz meeting is in session.

8XmLHvz.png

Bout to get turnt up

5e21cc352ec5c58b4e5b28171d72bb13f1e7885a.gif

Vegas literally had nothing. I don't even think they have a regional food that the area is know for. Eating cocaine out of a hookers ass is the closest thing to a regional delicacy that Vegas has.

Jarate

Banned
What the Packers defense really needs is a new D Coordinator. Yes, players make plays, but Capers is incapable of running a consistent defense that doesnt rely on Turnovers. The league has changed dramatically, and teams don't turn the ball over that much unless they have an idiot QB. Capers defense does well in division and against garbage quarter backs, but once we face a competent offense that's capable of not shooting themselves in the foot 4-5 times a game, our defense is incapable of doing anything. It's no wonder why we lose late in the season so much.

Since the Superbowl run, his defenses gives up an average of 399.5 yards per game in the playoffs.

The Packers offense averages about 26 points per game in the playoffs in that same time frame, and 28 points during the regular season during this stretch.

The Packers defense gives up 27 ppg in the playoffs post SB win compared to their 22.7 ppg in the regular season.

The Packers defense gets much worse in the playoffs then it does in the regular season. The Packers offense only gets a little worse in the playoffs.

Give any other D Coordinator an offense that averages 26 ppg and they will be salivating. But we have to accept Dom Capers because why? There is way too much talent on the defensive end over the past few years to be giving up that many points.

bionic77

I remember when Devil May Cry 3 let you skateboard on enemies back in 2005
Games were better back on the PS2. No JCB is going to argue that. We had the DS, PS2 and GameCube. Shit was lit.

But things have gone to shit these last two gens and Switch is our only hope.

Zelda for real mens though so if you want to keep playing baby games where you press A or X to win this shit might not be your style.

Tom Penny

Subway?

Cmon people you can do better than that!

Even McDonalds is probably better than Subway! If you want a Sandwich upgrade to Panera. The same price and fit for human beings.

Leave Subway for the Trumpers...
Panera is there same price?Panera is s total ripoff.

cdyhybrid

Right but they serve all I NDS of different foods at them. None to of it originated in Vegas. There is nothing that is from Vegas.
That is true.

Though to be fair, Vegas is in the middle of the desert, not the best area to support the growth of crops/livestock :jnc

Jarate

Banned
To put this into perspective, Tom Brady is 3-6 when his defense gives 26 points or more in the playoffs. The Packers defense in the playoffs post SB win are giving up 27 points per game. That is pathetic

cdyhybrid

To put this into perspective, Tom Brady is 3-6 when his defense gives 26 points or more in the playoffs. The Packers defense in the playoffs post SB win are giving up 27 points per game. That is pathetic
Plus the Packers don't have the benefit of league-sanctioned cheating!

dionysus

Yaldog
It's a close one though. New England only has like chowder and lobster rolls. At least they have that, whereas the midwest has nothing.

Kansas City BBQ. Other than that...

Our friends in Houston are spoiled but no one outside of Houston knows about it. I could probably extend that to all the Texas cities. But I would give it to Houston because of the Cajun/Creole influence.

bionic77

Plus the Packers don't have the benefit of league-sanctioned cheating!
Eh guys. Our teams all had a chance to endorse the Fuhrer.

Most teams, like the Steelers, went for tolerance, equality and democracy. Bad decision making. That ain't what this country is about no more. The Pats choose correctly when they went for the straight racism and fascism ticket. Granted our teams and their fans can sleep at night but we should not expect to win any titles in this new dark era. The Pats have their people at the top and it is only fair that they should benefit as a result.

Now the Pats still cheating but they choose the winning side and now we can't complain when they come to collect.

No, seriously. You can't complain. It is illegal now.

Pats America.

Jarate

Banned
And im not here to imply that our defensive woes are purely on his blame, yes our talent pool isnt always the best, but simply put, teams know how to beat the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom