• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Offseason thread |OT| - Servicing Us Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland Browns ‏ @ Browns 15s 16 seconds ago
. @ j_collins91 just happened to be passing through Mobile, Ala. and got to see Hue Jackson and DC Gregg Williams at the @ SeniorBowl! 😄
C24_rBUXgAA0Y27.jpg
All of my happy boys.

I would also like to say Browns traded for Jamar Talyor (phins) during the draft and he played pretty solid during the season. Signed him to a extension during the tail end of season. Another good piece for us!

All of my happy boys.

I would also like to say Browns traded for Jamar Talyor (phins) during the draft and he played pretty solid during the season. Signed him to a extension during the tail end of season. Another good piece for us!

Glad he worked out, our last stupid coaches couldn't figure out what to do with any of our players.

Duxxy3

Welll it's a 3rd if we get a 3rd comp and a 4th comp pick if not.

And no matter what....if he did leave we would have gotten the comp pick for him the following year. So pats kinda just got the early compensation

Hue stopped the rain

It'll be a third.

And I still think it was a shit trade for us.

Sanjuro

Always get the the fried rice, spare rib, Teriyaki wing combination plate.

This place is a relic of my childhood. There are only a few of the Portuguese Chinese restaurants that still serve the same type of food left.

Their spare rib on the bone is legit.

lmao more money than sense

Can't roll my eyes enough about people prepping for an apocalypse. The most likely one is still nuclear war and I'd just rather be at ground zero for that.

Apocalypse? He's prepping for the inevitable Pats super bowl victory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom