• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

first Jump Ultimate Stars DS screens

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
PezRadar said:
lol naruto is in this one silly faces.. its the 2nd most popular jump property in jp right now after OP
Naruto has been reduced to 18 pages now while Bleach has 19 pages in Shonen Jump

yeah you know what I'm trying to say.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
naruto is poop on a stick, getting rid of that shit is prolly the best thing they could do.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Scalemail Ted said:
That you have to much time on your hands to count pages? :p
eh

when I read both mangas, the file names of the pages of the chapters are numbers :p

Ryuukan

Well, in regards to Naruto, IGN says Uzumaki Ninden is coming over to the US. From what I read here, it's not that bad...though I'm sure the 40 year old woman who does Naruto's US voice will be in there...

MrPonx

winter 2006????

be prepared to for some record breaking sales for the DS

This, FFIII and Poke for fall in Japan this year... what else is coming in fall?

Fireblend

Banned
Of course not; the way the last quarter of this year seems to look, Japan will collapse into itself to get all those games :lol Pokemon, Final Fantasy, Tales of the Tempest, Dragon Quest Monsters...

DS-money-fast.gif

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Kiriku said:
Wow, that's pretty shocking...considering how shit it is nowadays, at least the anime. :/

You do realize that most people in Japan don't actually watch anime, right? Most people only read manga. (The manga isn't too fantastic either, but it's a ton better than the ****ing stupid anime)

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
..pakbeka.. said:
they better have more ES21 characters in there

qft

i also hope they characters from bastard, outlaw star, and tenjou tenge in it as well

threeball

Banned
why cant they just make an SSB for DS

or at least a fighting game like this that
isn't anime
because some people don't
like anime

WalkMan

Banned
I found combining Komas to be the most fun I ever had on the DS. I just loved slotting them together, for sure I'm getting this title and will be fighting along with you guys when it gets released. I see Slam Dunk is making a proper showing. :D

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
dragon_feces said:
Nintendo doesn't even need JUS; once FF3 and Pokemon hit it's game over. Nintendo wins. That's it.
Nintendo has already won Japan.

cvxfreak

Bo130 said:
I wouldn't actually mind at all if they turned this into a larger series - Jump Superstars Wii :D

That would be the next logical step. I think the game might be more suited for a console, too.

Gimmie a wii version or put most of these characters in super smash brothers brawl you bastards!

Isn't there a gamecube version of this in the works?

bogg

Hydro_Alexis said:
Isn't there a gamecube version of this in the works?

You sure you are not thinking about D.O.N(dragonballz, one piece, naruto)?
JUS looks hot. ill probably get this one since I skipped the first.

Taichu

The screens don't look too different from the original game. That's not a bad thing per se, but I hope the game offers more much content. Online fighting is great, but I hope to see more inspired stages, more battle options, and more stat-tracking.

cvxfreak said:
That would be the next logical step. I think the game might be more suited for a console, too.
Nah. That would destroy the nice Koma system they already have in place. The series is fine on DS.

bogg said:
You sure you are not thinking about D.O.N(dragonballz, one piece, naruto)?
JUS looks hot. ill probably get this one since I skipped the first.

There is a game on cube call D.O.N?! the ****?

Top Bottom