• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does Gamestop.com not sell $10 Ps Store cards anymore?

Wasn't sure where to put this but I thought I'd make a thread. I'm trying to buy a $10 card for the PS Store and every time I go to check out, it tells me that the item was deleted from my cart. What the hell?

I have credit in Gamestop and that's the only reason why I'm going there instead of Amazon. I'm strapped for funds from school and it's super annoying. I just want to get the Spring Break pack for Friday the 13th (1.99) and I REALLY don't want to buy a $20 card just to get it. Anyone else having this problem? It happens when I review my cart and click continue with checkout.

dugdug

Banned
Yeah the last few times I’ve tried to buy $10 cards there, I’d get up to checkout and the transaction would fail every time.

NeatoKuni

you can buy any amount through the computer in store as a digital code, at least it was that way when I worked there a while back (I know for a fact it did with Xbox currency). it’s dumb that you need to be there but if you ask someone they should be able to look it up on their system if it’s your only option.

Top Bottom