• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

I wonder if there is a necrophilia defense force?

Kane fans

0_display_image.jpg

Lebron

Has being a pedophile been compared to blackness yet? That will be the day we should all commit ritualized internet suicide together.

At one point it was accepted and widespread, just like at one point Blacks(Nubian) weren't hated on and seen as rich. But then pedophilia became unacceptable, just like dealing with Blacks became unacceptable. Now dealing with Blacks is ok, so pedophilia should be ok. People are born black and people are born pedophiles.

There you go

At one point it was accepted and widespread, just like at one point Blacks(Nubian) weren't hated on and seen as rich. But then pedophilia became unacceptable, just like dealing with Blacks became unacceptable. Now dealing with Blacks is ok, so pedophilia should be ok. People are born black and people are born pedophiles.

There you go

Yeah but you're not presenting this as a legitimate argument without any sense of irony. That's when it will get to me.

The thing about pedophiles is that are just born that way, and they're not all bad people, even if they do things we as society frown upon.

For example, look at black people. Most of the criminals in jail in this country? Black. Most killers of black people in this country? Black. Look around the poor sections of your city, who do you see? Black. They are born in a vicious cycle of poor social-economic factors that celebrate violence and juvenile delinquents behavior. They can't help being hoodlums! That's just the cards God has decided to give them.

But a lot of blacks are fine, upstanding people. Just because a lot of them are bad doesn't mean they're ALL bad. You understand what I'm getting at?

Onemic

The thing about pedophiles is that are just born that way, and they're not all bad people, even if they do things we as society frown upon.

For example, look at black people. Most of the criminals in jail in this country? Black. Most killers of black people in this country? Black. Look around the poor sections of your city, who do you see? Black. They are born in a vicious cycle of poor social-economic factors that celebrate violence and juvenile delinquents behavior. They can't help being hoodlums! That's just the cards God has decided to give them.

But a lot of blacks are fine, upstanding people. Just because a lot of them are bad doesn't mean they're ALL bad. You understand what I'm getting at?

*slow clap*

Incest thread and baby rape thread?

ding, ding we have our winner.

For me it's like I open my browser I head to the OT and I do a double take of sorts. Am I reading this thread title right? Am all for meaningful discussion but man that's way past my comfort zone. I'm sitting in the back of the bus/class on that stuff as it were.

Onemic

I bet there's someone in there defending it too.

Edit: Legitimately suprised there's no "devil's advocate" posts. Cause you know, gotta break up that circle jerk.

Instead there was a dude crying baby rape defence force because some people are happy with the sentencing and don't want some form of a slow barbaric execution instead.

Who is Oryan?

Poster who constantly argues with Manos. Has some disney dude as an avatar.

Top Bottom