• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread

Sooo, I'm sitting in the silence of my apartment living room studying and I hear some kids running around playing. Doesn't bother me one bit honestly. Suddenly, I hear my neighbor who was been living here for about a month now yelling at the kids to go elsewhere and to not be skating in the apt hall. Now usually this wouldn't bother me because we all know the cranky type, but something about his voice just told me to go check it out. I mean he sounded truly upset over some children giggling and playing who sounded about 6-10 years old tops. As he starts walking back into his apt room he's still yelling and he says something about getting violent which I just thought was my imagination at first. Well, he's actually in his apartment at that point and he's just ripping off "niggers" and "nigger-bitches" so loud that I could hear him in my apartment. I'm just picking my jaw up off the floor. I mean, we see each other going to work at least a few times a week and we nod or exchange brief hellos and yet I had no idea about the piece of shit I've been living next to this last month. It's going to take the cohesive will of every fiber of my fucking being not to cuss this shithead out the next time I see him. I'm not a religious man, but I might need a prayer after this one. Over some kids skating and giggling in the hallway What a piece of fucking shit. I can't even concentrate anymore. I need to go out for awhile. /rant

rofl, I saw that! It's Natural's Law, sorta.

I was going to quote it in that thread, but I figured I was going to stay away from Johnny Law and avoid kissing the beehive altogether.

I've got Irish coursing through my gene pool (great grandmother & grandmother). Feels like it explains my high tolerance for liquor, love for corned beef, andtatoes.

Me too man.

Anyway I had to go open my shop at 330 today for a switch cutover and guess what? I got pulled over in a podunk town by a fucking bigot cop.

He pulls me over and says "I thought your tail light was out...guess it isn't. Where are you going? I said "to the company that I OWN" he says "nobody opens at 3 in the morning" and I reply "ever work in IT? Thats primetime for us"....he then says "Are you sure I didn't just see you pull out of Aces (a "black bar") parking lot a second ago?"..."nope"...."do you own this car sir?"......at this point I was so pissed I informed him I Golf with the mayor of his town every Monday and I would be sure to bring him up during our round. I was so pissed off I was seeing red. He couldn't get out of there fast enough....asshole

edit: it doesn't sound that bad but the attitude this 24 or 25 year old kid showed me was horrible. He laughed when I said I owned a company and sneered when he asked if I owned my car...

Edit: Isn't it the fucking worst when you drive by a cop and make eye contact and KNOW he's going to tail you or pull you over?

zero_suit

Me too man.

Anyway I had to go open my shop at 330 today for a switch cutover and guess what? I got pulled over in a podunk town by a fucking bigot cop.

He pulls me over and says "I thought your tail light was out...guess it isn't. Where are you going? I said "to the company that I OWN" he says "nobody opens at 3 in the morning" and I reply "ever work in IT? Thats primetime for us"....he then says "Are you sure I didn't just see you pull out of Aces (a "black bar") parking lot a second ago?"..."nope"...."do you own this car sir?"......at this point I was so pissed I informed him I Golf with the mayor of his town every Monday and I would be sure to bring him up during our round. I was so pissed off I was seeing red. He couldn't get out of there fast enough....asshole

edit: it doesn't sound that bad but the attitude this 24 or 25 year old kid showed me was horrible. He laughed when I said I owned a company and sneered when he asked if I owned my car...

Edit: Isn't it the fucking worst when you drive by a cop and make eye contact and KNOW he's going to tail you or pull you over?

Wow, I thought he would be older.

DominoKid

Me too man.

i dont think pulling status doesnt really help in situations like these.
you've seen the fresh prince episode.
will and carlton still got locked up even though they namedropped Uncle Phil's friend who was the biggest lawyer in their town.

i dont mind when a cop tails me, i kinda expect it.
it just annoys me when they keep tailing me, even though i could point out about 20 other cars doing shit worth getting stopped for.

Me too man.

Man, this is the last thing I need to be reading right now. I don't know if it's all the studying or the elections or what but this shit is really getting under my skin recently. One question I have to ask though; who the fuck does open a shop at 3AM?? You IT guys are nuts.

So...is this an example of...what was it? Natural's Law? In a thread about someone's female friend who was revolted at the thought of sleeping with someone who wasn't white (and that reaction was mainly at the OP bringing up his attraction to black women). Black dudes = fat white women?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=37501501&postcount=175

ok, i got that part. wouldn't it be "disgusting" for someone in this thread to have sex with a fat white chick if they prefer white people themselves? I mean, I think you'd be hard-pressed to say that black dude's penises look exactly the same as a white guy's, visually. since obviously one guy is black and one guy is white.

Imm0rt4l

Not natural law, just passive aggressive racist bullshit. Nothing wrong with saying "I find I'm really only attracted to white guys", it's another to say "Eewwww, minorities in my vagina?! Not happening!!"

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I've considered giving them their long awaited Reverse-Racism thread a couple of times now... just for kicks

Imm0rt4l

wtf is cake soap?

I believe it's just a regular bar of soap, but I think it's been popularized by a dancehall artist to mean a skin bleaching soap of some kind, I might be a little off.

a7e3eaa0533745258579fe33244002e9.jpg

Top Bottom